Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WU TANG CLAN - UNRELEASED,RARE,B-SIDE album (4cd)

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1QDNNZAVAF
    http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1EHUNWGXHI

i forget which one it is, but both of em have a lot of rare wu tang shit and wu affiliate shit, i downloaded em a few years ago and kept everything from what i remember
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Old bump but I just realized my set is incomplete. For some reason I'm missing the following 4 tracks. Is there anyone that could help me out and send them to me please?

CD 2:
    22 - Domestic Violence Pt. 2 ( RZA )

CD 3:
    06 - Black Widow Pt. 2 ( ODB )

CD 4:
    16 - Never Be The Same Again unreleased version ( Ghostface )
    23 - Samurai Code Final Quote #7

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

Quote Originally Posted by Shiz36 View Post
    Old bump but I just realized my set is incomplete. For some reason I'm missing the following 4 tracks. Is there anyone that could help me out and send them to me please?

CD 2:
    22 - Domestic Violence Pt. 2 ( RZA )

CD 3:
    06 - Black Widow Pt. 2 ( ODB )

CD 4:
    16 - Never Be The Same Again unreleased version ( Ghostface )
    23 - Samurai Code Final Quote #7
    i might still have the unrelesed "Never Be The Same Again" by Ghost which is dope as hell (produced by Choo 'The Specializt' who made "Malcolm" from what I rememebr), and might even have Samurai Code joint. will check when i get home

the other 2 songs are officially released on "Digital Bullet" though? or are these different versions in some way?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i might still have the unrelesed "Never Be The Same Again" by Ghost which is dope as hell (produced by Choo 'The Specializt' who made "Malcolm" from what I rememebr), and might even have Samurai Code joint. will check when i get home

the other 2 songs are officially released on "Digital Bullet" though? or are these different versions in some way?
    That would be awesome if you can send me what you have. Any help is appreciated.

I'm not sure if Domestic Violence and Black Widow are the original versions. Since these CDs were a lot of random cuts and b-sides, I was hoping someone with the set could verify and help me fill in these blanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiz36 View Post
    That would be awesome if you can send me what you have. Any help is appreciated.

I'm not sure if Domestic Violence and Black Widow are the original versions. Since these CDs were a lot of random cuts and b-sides, I was hoping someone with the set could verify and help me fill in these blanks.
    here is the "Never Be The Same Again" track.. it's been labeled as the original but it is not, it's a remix by the producer mentioned before that never was released from what i read

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d3grvw

was thinking about the "Samurai Code", no idea what that is either.. there's no more Samurai Code Quotes than the ones on the Ghost Dog albums i'm sure.. strange

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

The Samurai Code track must be the last skit on the Ghost Dog soundtrack. It's called Samurai Code Final Quote and it is the 7th samurai code interlude on the album. Track 19.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    here is the "Never Be The Same Again" track.. it's been labeled as the original but it is not, it's a remix by the producer mentioned before that never was released from what i read

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d3grvw

was thinking about the "Samurai Code", no idea what that is either.. there's no more Samurai Code Quotes than the ones on the Ghost Dog albums i'm sure.. strange
    Thanks Claaa7!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    The Samurai Code track must be the last skit on the Ghost Dog soundtrack. It's called Samurai Code Final Quote and it is the 7th samurai code interlude on the album. Track 19.

Peace!
    Hmmm... you're probably right. Good looks. Maybe someone else will see the post and can confirm and/or upload.

I’m looking for this 4CD compilation here in 2024, lol.

Would anyone still have a link / links for this please?

There is a playlist on YouTube with some of the stuff but I think it’s roughly 2CDs worth.

(Man I’ve not posted on these boards in so long. I’ve lurked a few times in the past year though…but I’m amazed I remembered my old log in details).

Quote Originally Posted by mrvaughn View Post
    I’m looking for this 4CD compilation here in 2024, lol.

Would anyone still have a link / links for this please?

There is a playlist on YouTube with some of the stuff but I think it’s roughly 2CDs worth.

(Man I’ve not posted on these boards in so long. I’ve lurked a few times in the past year though…but I’m amazed I remembered my old log in details).
    Just checked, you could get it on soulseek. Let me know if that works.

And welcome back.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Just checked, you could get it on soulseek. Let me know if that works.

And welcome back.
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m not great with tech so I think that’s a bit out of my league downloading that.

I’m sure I’ll come across it eventually some other way.

Thanks for the welcome back. Glad to see the boards back. Hope it gathers steam again!

Quote Originally Posted by mrvaughn View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m not great with tech so I think that’s a bit out of my league downloading that.

I’m sure I’ll come across it eventually some other way.

Thanks for the welcome back. Glad to see the boards back. Hope it gathers steam again!
    Try this with doraewu as pw

https://my.hidrive.com/share/18ohz4vu87
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Try this with doraewu as pw

https://my.hidrive.com/share/18ohz4vu87
    That’s great…Much appreciated, thank you.

I just today figured out how to get local files to play on Spotify, so this has come at the perfect time. I had tried in the past but as I say I’m an older fan and couldn’t get it to work. I can separate these into 4 playlists now.

Thanks again!

Wanted to check if there are any old school rare Wu tracks not included on these 4CDs worth me having a look at?

Listened to CD1 last night and its so well put together.

I discovered Internet Archive today as a result of some googling. I added 16th Chamber ODB Tribute to CD1 as I felt it was a good fit there.

I am due to start reading the From the Streets of Shaolin book soon and thats what has put me in full Wu mode once again.

I had all these songs before my car wreck I come out all my wu cds we're jacked not all of em but yea I need those 4 disks asap please I got to hear em again! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ST .PAUL View Post
    I had all these songs before my car wreck I come out all my wu cds we're jacked not all of em but yea I need those 4 disks asap please I got to hear em again! Thank you!
    Does the link a couple messages above still work? There’s a password provided.