Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wu 14 years after still on top

whatever

Default wu 14 years after still on top

who else u know after 14 years still making noize the way wu do? redamn the only one i see, mobb still but with 50 help,

2Pac...

but seriously, you don't really hear about Wu in the media or anywhere, you already have to be a fan to know they have releases coming and shit
    When God saw the power I create in my hand
    He banned my gene strain from replicatin' in man
    -Jus Allah

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mano View Post
    who else u know after 14 years still making noize the way wu do? redamn the only one i see, mobb still but with 50 help,
    If by 'Redamn' u mean 'Redman', how can you say that?? Dude hasent droped an album in almost 6 years.

anyways, I am lookin forward to his album on March 13th

you dumb motherfucker. every group/person you mentioned is whack as fuck

but if by "wu tang" you mean "ghostface and raekwon," then yes. otherwise wu tang is fuckin dead and all of their shit has been weak as fuck, only geek backpackers and dickriders still love em

with the picture. mobb deep can suck a dick too, faggot asses

evol speaks the truth!

hahahaha but Wu-Tang isn't dead to me.. .I believe they are all doing their things.. It's true Ghost is keeping it alive mostly.. Rza is doing all that movie score shit and Rae is coming with cuban linx 2.. .but the rest are still raw as fuck no lie true story.. .

as for mobb deep.... they are weak as fuck

i cant say anything positive about them at all since they got back on the scene

any group that slides over to make songs with 50 cent and to get more money for it is a sell out

in my mind mobb deep sold out bad to the worst fucking influence in today's society .. ..if that made any sense

the Wu Tang movement stopped movin in 01 son solo members are still poppin off but not Wu Tang as a whole....

only 2 solo members you cock hugger

Naw man nice try but wu tang now isn't on the level of wu tang then.
    Favorite artist In order
    Az, Nas, Eightball & Mjg, Talib Kweli, Ghostface killah, Gza, and Krazyie bone

Favorite albums, Aziatic: it was written< on top of the world(CLASSIC), Reflections eternal,(classic) Supreme Clientel(classic), Gza(Liquid Swords) and Thug on tha line

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by mano View Post
    yep yer right the wu is making noise but not as a whole team effort/ maybe its cuz they are busy to colaborate. The rza has been working on movies and sfro samuari, which is gonna be a hot cd. Right now the rza is thinking of a plan that will make the wu tang album a classic.

Raekwon will have his album only built for cuban linx2. it wont be as good as the original. im sure since radio stations dickride dr dre we will hear at least one song getting airplay in the major cities. hopefully raekwons new album will sell 700,000 copies by 2008.

The gza has been working hard he is currently on tour. sources have said he is making a newalbum, I hope thats true.

Ghostface killah. the hardest worker put out put it on a line fishscale and more fish in aspan of 2 years. some of his songs are questinable but nonetheless ghostface is the best.

masta killa came out with a descent album in 06.

Inspectah deck also had a very good mixtape.

method 421 was a good album . mainly cuz of the tight rza productions.

I think cappadonna will be ready this year. as far as u god goes well maybe he is afraid of making a not so well album.

bottomn line last year the wu toured across the usa. mef did a tour wit inspectah deck and masta killa. the rza did shows in cali. the gza is currently on tour. ghostface did the fishscale tour wit trife. raekwon did the rock the bells tour. the wu has been working.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
    you dumb motherfucker. every group/person you mentioned is whack as fuck

but if by "wu tang" you mean "ghostface and raekwon," then yes. otherwise wu tang is fuckin dead and all of their shit has been weak as fuck, only geek backpackers and dickriders still love em

with the picture. mobb deep can suck a dick too, faggot asses

hey evol remem ber what freemuda said. hating dont pay.

only open minded inteligent people like myself still love the wu.
    only queers like you that use profanity on the forum are weak as fuck

listen you spineless paramecium-brained faggot, if you wanna turn this into a competition of intelligence or perception i'm down. frankly, the website has never shown a level of aptitude i'm satisfied with, in retrospect, i'm left with sheep like yourself.

and my "profanity" has nothing to do with anything. so go fuck yourself

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

haha, evol has had a bad day it seems. you can really stop with all the big words kid

whatever

sorry i meant redman, maybe he hasnt had an album out for 6 years but he still is hot on the street. some of u hate on 50 for no reason the dude is making he's own shit and that's hot dont hate cuz he got the 1 spot. mobb deep is an old group that doesnt have a big fan base like the wu therefore they need 50 to give them some shine. as for the wu have u been to a wu concert? it's always sold out either in europe or here. rza reakwon meth ghost and odb(rip) were always the one making the biggest noize and that hasnt changed. masta gza and deck r still hot but on indie

GENERAL WISE

Wu-Tang Was never on top, best group yes, but never commercially on top(maybe 1997, but that was a let down sales).

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
    listen you spineless paramecium-brained faggot, if you wanna turn this into a competition of intelligence or perception i'm down. frankly, the website has never shown a level of aptitude i'm satisfied with, in retrospect, i'm left with sheep like yourself.

and my "profanity" has nothing to do with anything. so go fuck yourself
    wow.

Well... I'm not tryin' to beef.. but, why do u post here then?