Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Questions For The Rza!

85 %ER

Default Post Questions For The Rza!

2007-01-22 : POST QUESTIONS FOR THE RZA!
    Yep, you heard it right, The Rza, Founder and Abbot of the Wu-Tang Clan will be doing an exclusive interview with Chambermusik's Mowie Kei and G-Clef, in support of the release of his Afro Samauri sountrack, which we will soon have in stock. Please support this by getting all your best questions up on the thread, because it's happening fast, people. For obvious reasons we won't be able to get to all of the questions, so keep it important, respectful, relevant and "to-the-point". Post questions here.

hahahahahaahah

whaaaaaat? is this for real? why on earth would rza hook up with chambermusik and not even bless the official wu-tang site?

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

LOL who cares, this is bigger than both sites.CM got the exclusif tho'

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

well whatever, its here...

your production sound is very diverse and experimental. you're not afraid to take musical risks in trying something new. how do you feel this has helped you? how do you feel its hurt you?

tell us about your envolvement with wu-latino. how is that venture doing?

you're not as envolved with wu general projects as you once were. members of the clan arent getting any beats from you. why is that? do you have a desire to take a bigger role in production of wu solo projects? if so, whats getting in the way of that?

true master, 4th disciple, and allah math are some of the sickest most slept on producers in the industry, how is your relationship with these guys? do you guys plan on collaborating on future wu projects?

many fans have been wondering if the cure is ever going to be released. what are your plans for that project if any? should fans expect this to ever come to fruition?

how is your relationship with other members of the clan. there seems to have been some tention with you and some members of the clan, namely u-god and ghostface. how are things with you guys? do you think everyone is up for making a clan album?

around when tical 0 dropped, there were rumors going around that method man chose a lot of beats from you for that album but they were rejected by def jam. there was something in your contract that if the last album went gold that wu producers could produce bulk percentage of the next album. is there any truth to this?

i'll be thinking of more questions. i got a lot to ask this guy.
    Last edited by THE W; 01-22-2007 at 06:30 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Yo Dyna... you might wanna transfer those over to chambermusik. He is prolly doin it cause they are sellin the afro soundtrack there.

done. thanx for the heads up.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Wu Vatican

Yeah I got a ton of questions for him too

'

what equipment have you been using in the studio to produce the afro samurai soundtrack?

First and foremost I'd like to say badodododododo

Ok now that we got that of the way I'd like to ask exactly how much unreleased Wu material there is. Talking not only about Wu songs, but beats also.

And what other projects have you been working on

'

What kind of noodles are you eating RZA in that picture?

Rza......Do you visit Wu Corp Forums and if so Do you think eD should be admin?

GENERAL WISE

Whats up with:

Ob4cl II ?

American Gangster ?

and how much longer can eD duck the heart attack?

Rza.........Can I borrow like $5 to have a hitman slaughter general wise and loved ones in midnight with gasoline and matches? I know its alot to ask some one for $5 whole dollars but its for a great cause and I think if you did your research youd think I was over paying. But Its worth it.

will The RZA ever turn the wu into a dictatorship again and create another saga?

Does he even remember The Cure?

how the noodles taste?

is this interview real?
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

When is the wu tang album coming out? When will the wu take over like its 93-97 again? When will OBFCL2 come out? Do you think you can make another classic this day and age? What do you think about g unit? What happened to gravediggerz and why did you give up on that? Why has wu tang fallen off, when they should be on top? Is Cuban linx 2 going to put the wu back on the map? Do you think these guys members on wu tang corp are gay? Do you think there is more internet thugs then real thugs? Do you still want me to come over and play video games?