Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kool G Rap to name his new album "Uncontrolled Substance" !!

Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    rappers come up with the most cliched album titles.
    and album covers.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

I dont think hes blantently biting Deck, still I think its kinda wack to name ya album that, knowing damn well that is a Wu Classic.. Anybody that thinks this album will be better than INS's, your crazy.. Uncontrolled Substance is one of ma fav Wu albums, back when all da memberz brang that essence sound.. Nothin against G Rap, but look at his guest appearances.. Juelz, Diplomats, Tech N9ne??? Im sure da album will still be straight, but those names ruin it for me...

Veteran Member

AAAARGHH!!!! I hope Kool G-Rap gets hit with Wu ninja stars and put in the trunk of the Bobby Digital truck, and then the gods stomp him out and have him shot just like they did 50 Cent!! HOW DARE HE!!! Everybody always taking Wu's credit!

*stabs self in the stomach with prop sword from 4th Chamber video*
    *jumps off the Verrazano, throws up the W and screams "SUUUUUUUUUUUU"*
    Last edited by CYENCE; 01-22-2007 at 05:00 PM.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venex View Post
    yeah, who gives shit...

atleast we got the music!
    What do you give a shit about? This is no different than if he called his album "Ironman" or "Liquid Swords", would you not give a shit then? INS is a Wu member, just as important as any other and deserves respect.

I don't know what sort of morales some of you white middle classes got brough up with, but in the hood doing shit like this is seen as the lowest fucking denominator to faggotry.

Maybe its a difference of views, but if I were Deck (or just a big fan of the original album or Wu) sitting back hearing new people saying G Rap has come up with a ill new name for an album, i'd be pissed off someone else is getting credit for that, not thinking "oh, gee, cool, look at that, he's using my album name, good for him, I hope he gives me credit for it"
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 01-22-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Veteran Member

Lol I told yall about this album. He must of loved being a guest so much on Deck's LP he decided to "borrow" the title as well. Iono, I think he should change it. Cormega's new album WAS gonna be called "Urban Legend" until he heard T.I. already had an album called that so he changed it to The Inevitbale

You people are so stupid.

G Rap rules. That Deck album's okay at best.

And once again, complaining about "biting" is fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by wutang 10304 View Post
    its g rap. guys a legend im sure ins doesnt mind
    co sign
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Quote Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
    You people are so stupid.

G Rap rules. That Deck album's okay at best.

And once again, complaining about "biting" is fucking stupid.

Complaining about biting is stupid? So it makes it ok? Its more about respect than anything son... Ill be tha first to say G Rap is a legend and is dope no doubt, but that doesnt justify him usin a classic album name.. Unless he gives credit to Deck, that shit is mad sketchy.. And for u to say Deck's album is okay at best is blasphemy.. that shit is pure hip hop, PERIOD... WISE UP

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    and album covers.
    true

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    What do you give a shit about? This is no different than if he called his album "Ironman" or "Liquid Swords", would you not give a shit then? INS is a Wu member, just as important as any other and deserves respect.

I don't know what sort of morales some of you white middle classes got brough up with, but in the hood doing shit like this is seen as the lowest fucking denominator to faggotry.

Maybe its a difference of views, but if I were Deck (or just a big fan of the original album or Wu) sitting back hearing new people saying G Rap has come up with a ill new name for an album, i'd be pissed off someone else is getting credit for that, not thinking "oh, gee, cool, look at that, he's using my album name, good for him, I hope he gives me credit for it"
    the second lowest demoninator of faggotry is bringing race into a discussion that has nothing to do with it. fucking homo

it's one thing if deck's album title was creative to begin with. but it was just another lame cliche. "duuuude, you know like a controlled substance? my shit is so hype it's uncontrolled!! OMG"

so let them both have their cliched album titles.

oh boy...smh
    Christianity = White Supremacy

July 13th, 2006

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yo this nigga should be banned 4 a day. You turned into a bullshit topic maker. I've been looking at ur threads kid, I think you should just stick to replying.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Yo this nigga should be banned 4 a day. You turned into a bullshit topic maker. I've been looking at ur threads kid, I think you should just stick to replying.

Deck was going to make a 4,5,6 anyways dickheads...i posted it before