Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Typical Lebo Behaviour In Sydney

Default Typical Lebo Behaviour In Sydney

This is the behaviour these cunts have alot of the time towards aussies in sydney,of course not all of them,but alot of the young ones act like this,they have a hate 4 aussies for no reason...and thats why The Cronulla Riots happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm8XY01Er_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayGvYMOYg9w
    Last edited by J-Cee; 01-24-2007 at 01:19 AM.

They are Aussies.......the two clips you posted prove fuck all......your just bin racist

LOL no mate,u live in W.A,u dont know how they are here,i have lebanese friends and mates from every ethnicity,they can be considered aussies if they respect our values,and not call us aussie cunts and spit on us,and tell our woman they are gonna rape them..if thats what u call an aussie then..i dont know what to say..

For example:If your town is over run by young lebanese australians who hang around starting fights with aussies,spittin on em,robbing them etc..for years and years...are u then considered a racist for lashing back at them?thats what the cronulla riots were mainly based on.

dude...

"typical lebo behavior" ???

that's like "typical nigger behavior."

yo man chill with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    LOL no mate,u live in W.A,u dont know how they are here,i have lebanese friends and mates from every ethnicity,they can be considered aussies if they respect our values,and not call us aussie cunts and spit on us,and tell our woman they are gonna rape them..if thats what u call an aussie then..i dont know what to say..

For example:If your town is over run by young lebanese australians who hang around starting fights with aussies,spittin on em,robbing them etc..for years and years...are u then considered a racist for lashing back at them?thats what the cronulla riots were mainly based on.
    overrun? sounds like you're talking about an infestation of rats in your basement. the fact that the thread is called "typical LEBO behavior" and then you describe them as people who fight, spit, and rob "aussies" just shows you have a fucked up, nationalist prejudice against them. come on man. you sonned yourself with this thread.

maybe typicals the wrong word,but 95% of these young lebanese that i've come across have no Respect for Australian Values or aussies in general...its just anger..

overrun? sounds like you're talking about an infestation of rats in your basement. the fact that the thread is called "typical LEBO behavior" and then you describe them as people who fight, spit, and rob "aussies" just shows you have a fucked up, nationalist prejudice against them. come on man. you sonned yourself with this thread.
    co-sign

dude in that first video w/ the wife beater must go to the same dojo as J-Cee they appear to have the same fighting style

Support the Real. Click HERE

lol,well man its true,they target White australians...there the ones that hate us,we just defend ourselves..i've yet to See a white Australian start some shit with a Lebanese guy..iv'e seen over 100 fukin instances of them inciting shit with us for no reason..like i said i have numerous mates from other ethnicitys and lebanese mates...but in general around my area,they are the fukin racists.You wont understand unless you grew up around here.
    Last edited by J-Cee; 01-24-2007 at 01:55 AM.

yeh i could be a bit racist..but i have every reason to be.

Cronulla was based on a whole lot of young Australian rascists forming a mob and attacking people of lebanese heritage who had "overrun" the beach.......the shit you are saying is rascist no matter if some of it is partially true

i was there man..most of the day was Australians united,havin bbq,drinking up havin fun..there was familys with kids n shit walking round...but once u get a mob of drunk ppl stuck in one area fueled by anger of 15 years of racial hate..then thats when shit broke out..i dont agree with alot of the shit that happened,but i do have some understanding,the mob came across the situation in wrong way though.

you get that anywhere man..even in the states,when a group of ppl take over a beach tryna claim it,there be a backlash,its jsut this was on a larger scale,of them tryna take over areas around sydney in gangs

can a mod move this to KTL with the rest of the lameass racist threads?

......................or just delete all together. Even J-Cee disgusted with his own oppinion he keeps running back to defend what he just said as soon as he post his inital thought.

Support the Real. Click HERE

well yes i could be disgusted with my opinion..it shouln't be this way,its grown to this degree because of the shit us aussies around this area have had to put through because of them,if we try and fight back theres a large chance we will get shot or stabbed,and thats being real.