• Mediocore

0 0%
  • Wack

0 0%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Afro Samurai Reviews

wuswordz95

nude kriszy is the new way to go

Damn, track 18 "Fury In My Eyes/Revenge" is very very good, absolutely love this track.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
    Damn, track 18 "Fury In My Eyes/Revenge" is very very good, absolutely love this track.
    troof

that track is dope as hell
    all the points have been made

nah i dont think this is as good as ghostdog for the simple fact that ghostdog was more hiphop. even the score version of ghostdog had a hiphop sound to it.

Rza at the time didnt have the composing skills that he has now. i guess less is more sometimes.

i will say though that the hiphop stuff on Afro samauri destroys anything on ghostdog.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    nah i dont think this is as good as ghostdog for the simple fact that ghostdog was more hiphop. even the score version of ghostdog had a hiphop sound to it.

Rza at the time didnt have the composing skills that he has now. i guess less is more sometimes.

i will say though that the hiphop stuff on Afro samauri destroys anything on ghostdog.
    thats tough man

the Hip Hop on Afro Samurai is killer

but Ghost Dog was some next level shit as well
    track after track after track
    all the points have been made

i totally agree with this
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Wu Vatican

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense because you're saying the Hip Hop on Afro surpasses the Hip Hop on Ghostdog, yet Ghostdog is better? Then you say RZA's composing skills are better now. Then you say Ghostdog was more Hip Hop, then say Afro Samurai's hip hop was way better?

i love this soundtrack... jus as i did the protector soundtrack, RZA is very well rounded, i love his work on scores and soundtracks.. he has a real talent for it... i worked out to this soundtrack today and last night... good shiiit... but i skip the R&B tracks when im liftin, dont wanna shed a tear now...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody View Post
    This doesn't make a whole lot of sense because you're saying the Hip Hop on Afro surpasses the Hip Hop on Ghostdog, yet Ghostdog is better? Then you say RZA's composing skills are better now. Then you say Ghostdog was more Hip Hop, then say Afro Samurai's hip hop was way better?
    he is saying the hip hop joints on afro will shatter ghostdog, but ghostdog as a soundtrack was better... thats what im gettin at at least

peace

Throw Ya W's Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    The infamous non-grinder...I keep telling you that mis-spelling my name will get you nowhere....nowhere...nowhere man, please listen, you dont know what your missing....sidetrack. really im flattered but its kriszy.

wim! should've figured your name would have a twist...i wish i knew what you were talking about with the episode 3 black knights thing, but i dont. very happy to see you here though would you reccomend the purchase? i didnt do it, but my mind is still open and the music store is not far.....
    Kriszy!!! PM me those pics!!! of my bday wishes bash!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!

Where was that thread where the dude posted links to the actual show? I wanna watch that shit and I can't find it for the life of me.

Damn, I can't find it either... Sorry homie I know it's here somwhere though.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    i love this soundtrack... jus as i did the protector soundtrack, RZA is very well rounded, i love his work on scores and soundtracks.. he has a real talent for it... i worked out to this soundtrack today and last night... good shiiit... but i skip the R&B tracks when im liftin, dont wanna shed a tear now...
    Word I for one feel those R&B joints. I know all the fools here be yackin hard and shit but they know them shits is tight.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

instrumental wise, empty 7 theme is fuckin hypnotic.....cant stop listenin to this joint

track wise, take sword pt 1., just a lil dude, certified samurai, oh, the walk & who is the man are easily the best bangaz on this album

BANGER STATUS for me

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody View Post
    its very simple.

comparing ghostdog as a whole album to afro samauri as a whole album, ghostdog is a better album.
    Christianity = White Supremacy