Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cancer Cure?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    no argument here

the best remedy for cancer is bringing about a situation where it does not develop in the first place
    this is good.

which shows that all types of things are contained within the possibilities of all things even like cancer cells.

what i'm thinking is that certain things exists and 'are there' but are dormant physically because the proper environment of space and time was not created for them.

kinda like men can only impregnate women at a certain phase of a woman's phase.

all things have a assigned manifestation in accordace with space-time and the environment it occurs.

all those mental sciences like chi kung and many others seem to charge bodily cells and atoms with 'medicine' that repels the cancer cell.

Shropsher_Slasher,
    Would you consider reiki to be similar in a way, to what a Medical Chi Kung master does?

Shropsher Slasher, that's some good information. I believe in chi energy, herbs, vitamins, and a holistic approach to health--meaning preventing disease with healthy practices rather than treating problems after they occur. Most of all i believe in the power of the mental.

but my comment about what you said was more about you're comments about western medecine. eastern medecine and western medecine are not opposites. they are two methods at acheiving the same goal, health.
    BUT, i'll be the first to admit that yes, some western medecines focus on treating symptoms as opposed to actually curing/stoping disease. AND, i admit that some industries are built off this.
    and I'll also admit that our U.S. government (equate that to western medecine in this case) has even performed disgraceful medical experiments on its citizens without them knowing it. For example, the Tuskeegee Syphilis Experiment. Between 1932 and 1972, the U.S. Public Health Service conducted an experiment on 399 black men with late stages of syphilis. Basically they weren't told they had syphilis and were told they were being treated for "bad blood." in reality the doctors had no intention of helping them, and the goal of the experiment was to watch the degenerative effects of syphilis. and it's a horrible way to die. not only did it affect them, 40 infected their wives, and 19 of their children were born with congenial syphilis.
    but my point in questioning you was that too many people are too quick to go to an extreme position without knowing the whole story. i admit western medecine has been/can be ineffective and harmful, in the ways i outlined above. but this doesn't mean all of western medecine can be discredited. There ARE many western drugs which focus on CURING and getting rid of diseases, such as cancer. i've seen western drugs completely cure cancer in many patients. today we found out at the clinic i work at that one of the western drugs we give to our patients lead to the patient's tumors to decrease by at least 30% in 3 months. That's a HUGE decrease.

so my point: eastern medecine and western medecine are not opposites. there's good in both so we cant be quick to judge either one without some real knowledge. i know you said western medecine is good in some areas, but you also called it garbage. it's not garbage, but i would agree if you said people in the west rely too much on western drugs to do a job for them which they should have done for themselves, that is maintain their health.

This is a real positive thread.

theafghan,
    What types of animals were involved in your testing stages? Did the animals already have cancer, before the testing was started?

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    I think all of you will find the following testimonials very enlightening. Especially those of you who demand the speakers names begin with "Dr." or end in "Phd".

To defend the practice of common sense thinking, no video or demonstration can make you believe anything. Personally, I, like a lot of other people, know that certain herbs, vitamins and vegetables can make you less likely to die from heat-attack or stroke. These days, they're even kind enough to tell us on some of the cotainers of food we buy.

So where does a seemingly strange practice (to confined western thinking) come into play?? We have the ingredients to keep ourselves healthy, true enough, but does merely ingesting it do the trick??

Chi is your body's natural energy. Enerything in the universe has it. As humans, most of our chi is obtained from the foods we eat. So just having the chi from herbs, vitamins and vegetables may indeed build strong bones and immune systems through regular exercise, but all you're doing is burning up the chi. You're not gathering, storing and cultivating it, which not only does what regular exercise does, but it also cleanses your blood, bone marrow and vital organs of lingering toxins. You've actually seen proof of this with people laying thier hands inches above people and the patient having no further ailments. At all. Ever. That's a Medical Chi Kung master at work. Or more commonly called, a healer. All they do is clear the patients' body of the negative chi by using thier positive chi. Every body part has a meridian connected to it. The meridians are pathways that your chi flows through in order to reach other parts of your body. When there is a blockage of one or more of these meridians, disease occurs and in some cases, death. Stress, alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and unhealhy foods, are just a few of the more common things that block our chi flow on a regular basis.

Acupuncture is the safer form of medical chi kung for western minds because we can see what's happening through the use of the needles. Once asked your symptoms, te acupuncturist will place the needles along the meridian or meridians that coincide with your ailment so your body's energy can flow freely again. Wether needles, palms or just thought alone, this pratice is very real and the most effective to keep human beings in the best health and it's been proven time and again.

To me it seems like 1+1 if looked at from a "big picture" point of view. Ever wonder why you see 70 and 80 yr. old Chinamen lookin' like they're 30 and 40?? It's not gastric bypass or botox. They, unlike most of us, remember that humans were fine, maybe better, before the technological age, or, more rightfully titled, "The Rise Of The Machines". So do me a favor, don't just read, try to understand.

http://www.healingtaousa.com/cgi-bin...2&articleid=40
    hear hear

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Shropsher_Slasher,
    Would you consider reiki to be similar in a way, to what a Medical Chi Kung master does?
    More than similar, identical. I actually considered studying that course, but I found that the majority of Japanese arts, medical and martial, come from China. So I went with Chi Kung as a start. Both are very effective though.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

people have to stop thinking small

check two,

at our site we only test on humans, but the drugs we test have been tested on mainly rats and mice. sometimes monkeys are used. but again, all this is done at different sites, we dont do any of that. now, off the top of my head i have to say that the rats and mice were most likely given cancer before testing, they didn't already have it.
    BUT, to be completely sure i will read up more of the background of animal testing on some of the drugs we have tomorrow at work and i'll bring a more definitive answer tomorrow.
    it may seem sad or unethical that animals are tested on or given cancer for testing, but we gotta keep a bigger picture in mind. the animals are used to give us a better idea of what will happen in a living system (i.e., not just cells on a petri dish). that makes it safer for when the drug is eventually introduced into humans. if we don't test on animals, we wouldn't know as much about the molecules we're putting in humans, and that lack of knowledge would be passed onto humans receiving the drug in the form of more problems/complications.

and i agree this thread is very positive. all types of knowledge combine to contribute to real BUILDING and TEACHING

Quote Originally Posted by theafghan View Post
    Shropsher Slasher, that's some good information. I believe in chi energy, herbs, vitamins, and a holistic approach to health--meaning preventing disease with healthy practices rather than treating problems after they occur. Most of all i believe in the power of the mental.

but my comment about what you said was more about you're comments about western medecine. eastern medecine and western medecine are not opposites. they are two methods at acheiving the same goal, health.
    BUT, i'll be the first to admit that yes, some western medecines focus on treating symptoms as opposed to actually curing/stoping disease. AND, i admit that some industries are built off this.
    and I'll also admit that our U.S. government (equate that to western medecine in this case) has even performed disgraceful medical experiments on its citizens without them knowing it. For example, the Tuskeegee Syphilis Experiment. Between 1932 and 1972, the U.S. Public Health Service conducted an experiment on 399 black men with late stages of syphilis. Basically they weren't told they had syphilis and were told they were being treated for "bad blood." in reality the doctors had no intention of helping them, and the goal of the experiment was to watch the degenerative effects of syphilis. and it's a horrible way to die. not only did it affect them, 40 infected their wives, and 19 of their children were born with congenial syphilis.
    but my point in questioning you was that too many people are too quick to go to an extreme position without knowing the whole story. i admit western medecine has been/can be ineffective and harmful, in the ways i outlined above. but this doesn't mean all of western medecine can be discredited. There ARE many western drugs which focus on CURING and getting rid of diseases, such as cancer. i've seen western drugs completely cure cancer in many patients. today we found out at the clinic i work at that one of the western drugs we give to our patients lead to the patient's tumors to decrease by at least 30% in 3 months. That's a HUGE decrease.

so my point: eastern medecine and western medecine are not opposites. there's good in both so we cant be quick to judge either one without some real knowledge. i know you said western medecine is good in some areas, but you also called it garbage. it's not garbage, but i would agree if you said people in the west rely too much on western drugs to do a job for them which they should have done for themselves, that is maintain their health.
    True indeed.

My apologies, because I did call western medicine garbage. I just get really frustrated seeing every other commercial for a new drug designed to treat things that a walk on the beach or meditation can cure ya feel me??

Yo, that Tuskegee experiment was notorious man.
    Just foul the whole way through.

Like you, there are a lot of people in the medical field who not only support, but also suggest to thier patients the use of natural and "alternative" medicines. This is one of the illest steps we've taken in recent years indeed. I had no idea about the meds zappin' off cancer cells though. That's ill news man seriously.

I guess it does come down to frustration from society being so dependent on drugs instead of searching for natural cures.

Word 'em up though, eastern and western medicine isn't completely different, as one does relate to the other, I just wish more people knew about the two so they could benefit more thoroughly.

shropsher,

yea i know what you mean about all these commercials. it works me up too. especially when i hear about all these kids on ritalin and prozac.

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    , I just wish more people knew about the two so they could benefit more thoroughly.
    thats the weirdest part about it its like people refuse to believe that everything is unbelievable

'yeah i can accept being on a planet, but this self healing talk seems a little New Agey'

study of health and medicine comes naturally with the pursuit of knowledge

all living things have the same general tendencies, so if you understand the behavior of one aspect, you can extend that to the other

the biggest problem with eastern medicine is that some of its principles rest on elements that are not tangible (cannot be demonstrated physically to the eye) such as chi and kundalini - also the whole 5 elements approach to things (the notion that different substances manifest different energies)
    - the western mind has difficulty with that (unless you are talking about 'souls' and 'spirits')

also - the role of food in medicine as the primary treatment for disease is way over looked

'you are what you eat'
    there is no joke in that statement
    its as literal as sunshine is bright

you are a composition of food
    if you fuck up that process, then you end up fucked up
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    i have to disagree with you lhx. there is technology out there that lets you "see" the chi energy and different diagnostic machines to evaluate your meridians i.e. kirlian photography, motoyama ATI machines, Voll machines
    it lets you see 'something'

the label you give it is up to you

chi hasnt hit the textbooks yet

some people might even call it love
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

the thing with chi is that it does not only relate to health and medicine.

the reason why chi is misunderstood by a lot of people is because chi must become common knowledge among us in order for us to see how to use and manipulate it.

the current state of the world is not in attunement with this.

chi is in everything and everybody. this seems like a much subjective opinion but as soon as more people attest to chi and the whole science the subjectivity becomes objective because qi is just as subjective as it is objective.

in egyptian science, whole existence brakes down to two fundamental planes of reality. the hidden and the active. qi is at the root of everything that is considered active on this globe.

manipulation of chi energy can lead to extraordinary results. some even considered too powerful for the common man to play with.

but just the fact that this thread is here shows and proves that more and more people are being introduced or rather re-introduced to qi science.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    the thing with chi is that it does not only relate to health and medicine.

the reason why chi is misunderstood by a lot of people is because chi must become common knowledge among us in order for us to see how to use and manipulate it.

the current state of the world is not in attunement with this.

chi is in everything and everybody. this seems like a much subjective opinion but as soon as more people attest to chi and the whole science the subjectivity becomes objective because qi is just as subjective as it is objective.

in egyptian science, whole existence brakes down to two fundamental planes of reality. the hidden and the active. qi is at the root of everything that is considered active on this globe.

manipulation of chi energy can lead to extraordinary results. some even considered too powerful for the common man to play with.

but just the fact that this thread is here shows and proves that more and more people are being introduced or rather re-introduced to qi science.

peace
    Word 'em up man. Truer words, never spoken. I want to touch on what you said about chi being too powerful for the common man to play with. That's the exact reason we're mostly made to believe that it can only happen in "Star Wars" and "The Matrix". If people knew about chi the way we know about Brad and Angelina, the world would be completely different. Still, some people, most people don't need to know about it because if used for the wrong reasons, like a firearm, it could be deadly.

LHX.....

though there are machined that proves chi's existence, I suggest you consider this. Chi isn't just telekinesis and healing. It's finishing a friend's sentence before they do. It's that positive change of mood if you go from Harlem to Central Park or Times Square. It's manifestations are limitless and a lot more common than most would think.

Do me a favor, conduct an experiment.

Don't laugh.

Get some good stuff. Chronic, White Widow, Skywalker, Ice, whatever, make sure it's powerful.

Wether you smoke it or make brownies is of course up to you, just get the THC in your system. This, like a few other plants in nature, are handy for a quick tap-in to the chi of everything around you.

Now, either go to a beach, or a park. It would help if you have music as well. I suggest songs like Ghostface's "Fish" or Nas's "Memory Lane", somethin' with a mellow but tight flow to it. Inhale or eat, then notice what happens. You'll start to feel unusually good. I mean hippie, I wanna kiss the world good. When you're high, you're more receptive to these things because the physical world is dull and lifeless really. You begin to see where the real life is and feel it as well. While it doesn't make a sound, the emotional feeling is like an avalanche.

You have to feel chi in order to truly know it exists. Believing is an excellent first step, but there's no proof like feeling it.