Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How Are Asians Original? (For Blackman)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post

These people you speak of, the indians and other desi people, how did they get those names? Was it a name they gave themselves or was it a name somebody else gave them?

don't see how anything here is relevant. You can call them whatever you want, it's the people not their names that are important.

The phenotype of people we see today, isn't the same as it was yesterday.
    okay

You mean that they have two legs, two arms, and a head and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes from being skinny to fat, short to tall. How they sound.....like how Carlton sounded "white" and the Fresh Prince sounded "black" This is a wu-tang site, don't they have pictures of each member of the wu-tang? They're not all the same physically. They're not all the same height, weight, or body type, nor are they all the same complexion. Gina, from Martin, yellow, Wesley Snipes, Whoopi, the Williams sisters, black.
    no, that's not what i mean. I mean facial structures. Go to a neighborhood of these desi people and just look at their faces, on the whole they match the facial structures of white people much closer then blacks, east asians... As for voice, i'm talking about pitch and deepness. Black people tend to have deeper voices, asians lighter, and whites and the desi people tend to fall in the middle. These are casual observations a person can make if they spend time in a diverse population. Have you not made them?

In my opinion you would be better served by not trying to twist things people say into some kind of stereotyping racist slant and instead respond to what they say. I know there are all types of different people for all types of colors, we're talking about on the whole here.

That's not proof. Present day "Mexicans" speak spanish because they were forced to speak the tongue of the people who conquered them, and that's just one example. Phillipinos have "Spanish" names, they took the names of the people who conquered them.
    Do these mexicans not have some spanish blood in them now? Brazilians speak portugese because they have portugese blood in them. If latin america does not support my point, it is irrelevant because i'm talking about a migration of people whereas you're talking about one peoplel conquering another and forcing their language on them. Two different scenarios.

What mass of people are you speaking of, when did it happen, who were these people, what did they call themselves, and what language did they speak?
    i believe i'm talking about the people from the caucus mountains

i said
    If we started out in africa, how are white people less original then east asians.
    and you replied with

Caucasians did not start out in Africa. As a matter of fact, Africa, is a name given to that land mass not by the original inhabitants of that land, but by a foreign invader....caucasians.
    first, why are you so caught up with names and words. It's so irrelevant who made up that word. From now on we can call africa aoushufsajlhas if you really want.

Caucasians did not start out in africa, but people did, right? hence why there is the existence of an original people, africans, and non-original people. People migrated, some settled in the caucus mountains and began caucasian people. So again, how are asians more original then caucasians.

Devil and devilishment two different things.
    if you don't judge devils by their devilishment, what do you judge it on? Just skin color? That seems a little shallow.

Why are you making this challenge?
    because i want to understand this white guy who came on the board with the name black man and started spouting off some rhetoric about whites being devils in every thread. Don't think i'm offended by what you say. I often find myself in agreement with the things you are saying, except your insistence on white people being devils doesn't seem to logically add up.

"Black" people are brown and yellow.
    okay, then where do people of asia fit into your logic? I thought that the terms brown and yellow covered the people of asia, was that wrong?

And if it doesn't, and we establish that these people of africa are not part of the original population (according to your logic), then what makes white people devils and these other non-original people not devils? Does it all come back to slavery? Are you on some kind of "yakub grafted the white man" bull?

Quote Originally Posted by ERIC_CARTMAN View Post
    Most central Asians and Northern Asia (basically Russia) is PRETTY MUCH WHITE

by the way Iran and all the -stan countries except for Pakistan are considered caucasian...thus white.
    iranians are persian and the people from the stan countries are mongoloid apart from afghanistan, they are the original ppl from them stan countries though, not the russian immigrants who moved in soviet times and run the countries.

i bet if asians took black ppl as slaves back in the day they would also be considered as devils and not original. all this original nonsense is jus a way to try an get back at white ppl.

You're 100% right. Black people just make things up to fill voids in their life. Like the middle east is a place that existed prior to world war one, and that the moors are not black even though that word means black.
    moorish sultans were berbers/arabs. the word moor meaning black doesnt mean that it was a black empire.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    iranians are persian and the people from the stan countries are mongoloid apart from afghanistan, they are the original ppl from them stan countries though, not the russian immigrants who moved in soviet times and run the countries.

i bet if asians took black ppl as slaves back in the day they would also be considered as devils and not original. all this original nonsense is jus a way to try an get back at white ppl.
    word

*cowers in the Caucus Mountains*

Veteran Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Man

These people you speak of, the indians and other desi people, how did they get those names? Was it a name they gave themselves or was it a name somebody else gave them?

don't see how anything here is relevant. You can call them whatever you want, it's the people not their names that are important.
    If it's not important, why are you asking me about the original people of the planet?

uote:

You mean that they have two legs, two arms, and a head and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes from being skinny to fat, short to tall. How they sound.....like how Carlton sounded "white" and the Fresh Prince sounded "black" This is a wu-tang site, don't they have pictures of each member of the wu-tang? They're not all the same physically. They're not all the same height, weight, or body type, nor are they all the same complexion. Gina, from Martin, yellow, Wesley Snipes, Whoopi, the Williams sisters, black.
    no, that's not what i mean. I mean facial structures.
    You mean like they have eyes, ears, and a mouth.

Go to a neighborhood of these desi people and just look at their faces, on the whole they match the facial structures of white people much closer then blacks, east asians...
    Blacks in america don't look like blacks in africa as far as their facial structures.

As for voice, i'm talking about pitch and deepness. Black people tend to have deeper voices, asians lighter, and whites and the desi people tend to fall in the middle. These are casual observations a person can make if they spend time in a diverse population. Have you not made them?
    Sounds like a stereotype. Maybe people sound a certain way because of the region they're from and humidity, climate, altitude, etc. all play a part in sound.

In my opinion you would be better served by not trying to twist things people say into some kind of stereotyping racist slant and instead respond to what they say. I know there are all types of different people for all types of colors, we're talking about on the whole here.
    when are you dealing with a whole? the desi people are not the whole, indians are not the whole.

Quote:
    That's not proof. Present day "Mexicans" speak spanish because they were forced to speak the tongue of the people who conquered them, and that's just one example. Phillipinos have "Spanish" names, they took the names of the people who conquered them.
    Do these mexicans not have some spanish blood in them now?
    Not all of them. And that's not why they speak spanish.

Brazilians speak portugese because they have portugese blood in them. If latin america does not support my point, it is irrelevant because i'm talking about a migration of people whereas you're talking about one peoplel conquering another and forcing their language on them. Two different scenarios.
    how does a language change because you move from the east side to the west side?

Quote:
    What mass of people are you speaking of, when did it happen, who were these people, what did they call themselves, and what language did they speak?
    i believe i'm talking about the people from the caucus mountains
    oh you believe do you. for me to properly respond i need to know what people from the caucus mountains, what language they spoke, when did this migration take place, and what did they call themselves.

Quote:
    If we started out in africa, how are white people less original then east asians.
    and you replied with

Quote:
    Caucasians did not start out in Africa. As a matter of fact, Africa, is a name given to that land mass not by the original inhabitants of that land, but by a foreign invader....caucasians.
    first, why are you so caught up with names and words. It's so irrelevant who made up that word. From now on we can call africa aoushufsajlhas if you really want.
    Because names and words are used to express an idea. Words and names identify. Names and words are used to communicate.

Caucasians did not start out in africa, but people did, right?
    I don't say that.

hence why there is the existence of an original people, africans, and non-original people.
    Ernie Els is an african, but he is not original.

People migrated, some settled in the caucus mountains and began caucasian people.
    is that how it went down?

So again, how are asians more original then caucasians.
    how is a person more original than the next? if you're original you're original.

Quote:
    Devil and devilishment two different things.
    if you don't judge devils by their devilishment, what do you judge it on? Just skin color? That seems a little shallow.
    when you use a term, you should know what that term means. it seems as if you judge based on skin color.

Quote:
    Why are you making this challenge?
    because i want to understand this white guy who came on the board with the name black man and started spouting off some rhetoric about whites being devils in every thread.
    if i start going back to my previous threads, i'm talking about whites being devils in every thread or is that just what you want to see? if you want to understand, you should approach the teacher with respect and an open mind to learn. this you have not done.

Don't think i'm offended by what you say.
    you shouldn't feel offended.

I often find myself in agreement with the things you are saying, except your insistence on white people being devils doesn't seem to logically add up.
    you speak on history and studying history. i've seen no other people do what white people have done. i haven't seen any people except for whites bring so much death and destruction, and it's not just toward people. i haven't seen any pictures of people of "color" take pictures after burning a man to death or hanging them from a tree and have a celebration which still happens in this day and time called a picnic. i haven't seen people of color pollute the atmosphere, the ocean, our drinking water. i haven't seen people of "color" drop a bomb on men, women, children, and babies like that atom bomb. and not only was the atom bomb dropped, it was only dropped on people of "color" when there were other people participating in that said war. i haven't seen people of "color" erase european history, but those europeans have put in alot of work to erase everybody elses history, culture, language, and traditions. i haven't seen people of color brag and boast about not bathing.

i can go on and on why i say what i say about who the devil is. their history and their present condition shows me they're the devil.

Quote:
    "Black" people are brown and yellow.
    okay, then where do people of asia fit into your logic?
    i know a chinese man, he says he's black, he says he's original, he even says he's god. i know an indian man(from india) who says the same thing. i know ricans, dominicans, native americans, who all say the same thing. it's not whay i say, it's what they say.

I thought that the terms brown and yellow covered the people of asia, was that wrong?
    are there not white people who live in asia? are there not white people whose nationality is japanese, chinese, indian?

And if it doesn't, and we establish that these people of africa are not part of the original population (according to your logic), then what makes white people devils and these other non-original people not devils?
    the original people are black, brown, and yellow. those people are original. it doesn't matter what part of the land they are from.

Does it all come back to slavery?
    nope. slavery is just another deed to show what type of people they are. you call them what you want to call them. i call them by their name. john, bill, adam, sarah, beth, gary, etc. etc. i know i don't trust them and i have just cause not to trust them on any level.

Are you on some kind of "yakub grafted the white man" bull?
    do you know what yacub means, where he's from, where to find him in a book? do you know what it is to graft something? how to do it? do you even know what the word graft means?

again, you say you're trying to understand but i see through all of that bs. a man/woman who is trying to understand will never go to the one who knows and refer to whatever the subject matter is as bull.

Veteran Member

is that what it is

Veteran Member

moorish sultans were berbers/arabs. the word moor meaning black doesnt mean that it was a black empire.
    ok who said it meant that? since we're speaking of the moors, they did have an empire.

hahaha black man believes in yacub

ok who said it meant that? since we're speaking of the moors, they did have an empire.
    you yourself said the word moor means black read one of your previous posts. and yes they did have an empire, but it was nothing special. they got wiped out by the spanish.

Veteran Member

you yourself said the word moor means black read one of your previous posts. and yes they did have an empire, but it was nothing special. they got wiped out by the spanish.
    i know what i said and i know what you tried to imply.

they got wiped out...i don't think so. they were forced to leave spain/iberian penisula though. now the greatness of europe is because the greatness of the moors. they brought the light of civilization to europe. before the moors came, spain didn't have plumbing, bathing houses, universities, air conditioning, bath tubs, soap, hell, europeans were bragging about how little they washed themselves. that's even seen today. watch a soap commercial and tell me what's missing. washing your face with a bar of soap after this dude finished washing his balls with it leaving all kind of pubic hairs on it, then wifey uses it to wipe her stankin' ass with it then the next person comes and washes their face with it. that's foul. that's how euro's/whites get down.

y'all are crazy with this shit.

white folk are dirty?
    clearly their wickedness wont allow them to have good grooming habits.
    satan wants dirt in your pores.

GENERAL WISE

i know what i said and i know what you tried to imply.

they got wiped out...i don't think so. they were forced to leave spain/iberian penisula though. now the greatness of europe is because the greatness of the moors. they brought the light of civilization to europe. before the moors came, spain didn't have plumbing, bathing houses, universities, air conditioning, bath tubs, soap, hell, europeans were bragging about how little they washed themselves. that's even seen today. watch a soap commercial and tell me what's missing. washing your face with a bar of soap after this dude finished washing his balls with it leaving all kind of pubic hairs on it, then wifey uses it to wipe her stankin' ass with it then the next person comes and washes their face with it. that's foul. that's how euro's/whites get down.
    Why did this turn into a Moors' topic? Intelligent Whites do not argue with this so why do you bring it up all the time? Does it make you feel like your people (Not Moors, but African Americans <YES AFRICAN AMERICANS, not AFRICANS>) brought civilization back to Europe? Why don't you praise the Chinese for their contributions?

African Americans and other poor minorities (not all) are mostly made fun of for not being hard working and being susceptable to "White Power." In my view African Americans have the perfect premise to get their own Golden Age with a little more effort (i.e The Harlem Revolution) but they keep blaming society for holding them down. The urban culture (mostly Black, Latino and poors) do have a harder time, but that doesn't mean that you can't teach your kids to grow up with tremendous expectations. They need better parents (See Barack Obama) and responsible parents who do not rely on welfare or trying to have a good time.

Sorry if I sound harsh.

GENERAL WISE

I see Indian and Chinese Immigrants and I wonder, what if Black Americans tried that hard to succeed in life. Its not genetics, but the upbringings.

Veteran Member

Why did this turn into a Moors' topic?
    ask the person who brought the moors into the discussion the above question. i didn't bring "them" in.

Intelligent Whites do not argue with this so why do you bring it up all the time?
    i rarely speak on the moors, you must have me confused with somebody else.

Does it make you feel like your people (Not Moors, but African Americans <YES AFRICAN AMERICANS, not AFRICANS>) brought civilization back to Europe? Why don't you praise the Chinese for their contributions?
    who's african american? not me. all these different names for the same people. somebody is trying to cause confusion.

African Americans and other poor minorities (not all) are mostly made fun of for not being hard working and being susceptable to "White Power."
    sticks and stones may break my bones, but names haven't destroyed the original people yet.

In my view African Americans have the perfect premise to get their own Golden Age with a little more effort (i.e The Harlem Revolution) but they keep blaming society for holding them down.
    if its true, its true. the guilty never want to be pointed out.

The urban culture (mostly Black, Latino and poors) do have a harder time, but that doesn't mean that you can't teach your kids to grow up with tremendous expectations.
    the urban culture....which is it, blacks have a harder time in comparison to whites to succeed or is it they blame society for not succeeding? in one breath you admit they're at a disadvantage then the next breath you say stop blaming society.

as far as teaching, you can't teach something you don't know, duh. you pass on what you have.

They need better parents (See Barack Obama) and responsible parents who do not rely on welfare or trying to have a good time.
    you should stop watching tv. and welfare, you might want to check the what really going on when it concerns welfare....that's a white thing. they're the ones who suck up tax dollars via the welfare system. of course white people don't want this to be known, it'll make them look like the perception they create of black people which is negative.

Sorry if I sound harsh.
    your words are not harsh, they are unintelligent and based on nothing but a perception created by none other than....

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ERIC_CARTMAN View Post
    I see Indian and Chinese Immigrants and I wonder, what if Black Americans tried that hard to succeed in life. Its not genetics, but the upbringings.
    yeah black people don't try and succeed. they must be doing something right because whatever it is they do, the whole world eventually tries to mimick. and the black people i'm talking about that are trend setters, happen to be found in america. and when i say trend setters, i'm not just talking about fashion and music.