Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How Are Asians Original? (For Blackman)

I don't know what this is all about, but Black Man is white and has a vagina so nothing he says matters.

Peace.

without black people, white people cant exist

without white people, black people have no purpose
    all the points have been made

dude is this guy really white? hes like that one dude on the white rapper show that was too pussy to get a lap dance

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    yeah black people don't try and succeed. they must be doing something right because whatever it is they do, the whole world eventually tries to mimick. and the black people i'm talking about that are trend setters, happen to be found in america. and when i say trend setters, i'm not just talking about fashion and music.
    lmao. btw what trends have they started?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ERIC_CARTMAN View Post
    lmao. btw what trends have they started?
    this one i'm not really going to put to much into....hiphop is the trend now, nuff said.

Looks like the original question can't be answered.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Looks like the original question can't be answered.
    looks that way. i'm glad you know what you don't know.

I've read through this whole thread and the core issue of all our problems is still not being correctly addressed. It's convienient to say that its about the color of skin, after all its such an obvious line of division. In reality, the problem has always been that people with power always seek to exploit those that don't. Saying that doesn't absolve anyone from atrocities past. It only points out that color isn't the primary issue. To ignore this fact only aids the in the division of our society. Whether anyone likes it or not we're all in this together.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
    I've read through this whole thread and the core issue of all our problems is still not being correctly addressed. It's convienient to say that its about the color of skin, after all its such an obvious line of division. In reality, the problem has always been that people with power always seek to exploit those that don't. Saying that doesn't absolve anyone from atrocities past. It only points out that color isn't the primary issue. To ignore this fact only aids the in the division of our society. Whether anyone likes it or not we're all in this together.
    All in what together?

Quote Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
    In reality, the problem has always been that people with power always seek to exploit those that don't.
    i dont really agree with this foundation

the REAL foundation is the illusion of power

the other significant foundation is to make people scared to change the structure

the illusion needs to be in place before anything can be exploited

the only way i can have power over you is if i claim possession over something which is rightfully yours, and then put some system in place where you are scared to take it back

flip a coin
    is it worse to get killed or to live oppressed?

anybody alive right now who isnt seeking to rid all forms of oppression is basically digging their own grave

(whether they are aware of it or not is of little significance)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    All in what together?
    this world, this life

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    i dont really agree with this foundation

the REAL foundation is the illusion of power

the other significant foundation is to make people scared to change the structure

the illusion needs to be in place before anything can be exploited

the only way i can have power over you is if i claim possession over something which is rightfully yours, and then put some system in place where you are scared to take it back

flip a coin
    is it worse to get killed or to live oppressed?

anybody alive right now who isnt seeking to rid all forms of oppression is basically digging their own grave

(whether they are aware of it or not is of little significance)
    very true,through time though, power and the illusion of power have become one and the same. The truth is that numbers are on our side and that without willing participants, the whole structure would be crumbled in very short order. We just all have to be on the same page. And that's were things get very tricky, and at times, seemingly impossible. One thing for certain though, division is not the answer

Support the Real. Click HERE

i think we are coming together

it is happening slowly, and we are tripping over each other in the process, but it is happening

for example:
    the very fact that people are posting in this forum together is significant

more significant than the fact that everybody disagrees on everything

everybody who posted in this thread has more in common than not

this isnt a rpg forum where people are trying to turn their level 6 dwarf into a level 9 acrobat and they dress up in star trek costumes

its a shame everybody prefers to dwell on the differences rather than the obvious similarities

i dont feel like continuing this discussion, because my question was answered with the fact that this guy really doesnt know what hes talking about. I am shaking my head at blackman calling himself a teacher and demanding respect.

all respect that is due to you blackman, keep doing you and we'll, uhhh, see how it turns out

So... Black Man is white? That's fucked up. In my opinion, you seem to be the definition of wigger.

Quote:
    no, that's not what i mean. I mean facial structures.
    You mean like they have eyes, ears, and a mouth.
    I don't know if somebody already addressed this but seriously, if you're gonna debate...don't fucking play coy. He meant the bone structure of the face like cheekbones, forehead, elongated eyes/nose all that shit.

You keep dodging around questions and acting like you're superior. "I'm glad I know something you don't." What are you 5? If any kind of equality is going to be gotten, it's going to come about with openess and enlightenment not your predisposition to act like your knowledge is a treasure that nobody else can have and/or handle. You're not special, you're a white dude who wishes he was black.

LHX, differences are fine. It's when people tend to build hate and contempt on those differences that's bad. I mean, if Blacks were the original man...whatever...that's cool. I'm not gonna worship you but I recognise that that's your culture.

Respect is the key. Respect the differences and respect your fellow man. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    So... Black Man is white? That's fucked up. In my opinion, you seem to be the definition of wigger.

I don't know if somebody already addressed this but seriously, if you're gonna debate...don't fucking play coy. He meant the bone structure of the face like cheekbones, forehead, elongated eyes/nose all that shit.

You keep dodging around questions and acting like you're superior. "I'm glad I know something you don't." What are you 5? If any kind of equality is going to be gotten, it's going to come about with openess and enlightenment not your predisposition to act like your knowledge is a treasure that nobody else can have and/or handle. You're not special, you're a white dude who wishes he was black.

exactly, i tried to have a reasoned discussion and you get stupid answers like that. I really wanted to know how he would answer my question.