Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 444 Trumpets Sig

Default Enjoy Seals

And those in high thought and in deep contemplation, with ever living power advance on the path, they in the end find nirvana, the peace supreme and infinite joy.

"...enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon, 1947-2003.

Those who don't go to a place called hole and spend eternity with Courtney Love clones.

And those in high thought and in deep contemplation, with ever living power advance on the path, they in the end find nirvana, the peace supreme and infinite joy.

"...enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon, 1947-2003.

Those who don't go to a place called hole and spend eternity with Courtney Love clones.

WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.
    First thing that came to my mind: global warming. I donīt know how news are in your countries but in Germany it was big yesterday with charts of different theories regarding different levels of actions against CO2-output. Today itīs not that important.

To me it was always a big matter. In the 80s maybe people used to say here: "Well, the reports overrated. Sure we fuck mother earth but iīm sure that she can take it. Donīt listen to the green hippies.". Ok, a bit polemic but that was (is?!) common sense.

I would say that now it is obvious that we need to stop fucking her! Hey, even IF we would stop everything RIGHT NOW the effects still would go on.

And even financially it IS PROVEN that the costs that will be caused by not taking action will be higher than preventive actions.

To me right now the fast nuke is rather a possible result. It has no metaphorical senxe to me anymore.

Itīs like "Biedermann". We see the danger but we watch us die.

Germanyīs environment-minister talked about providing third-world-countries with rising econonmy like india, china etc with environmental-friendly technology as they couldnīt afford it themselves without damaging their economy too much. Ok, this man has a point. And Germany is the king in environmental-friendlyness. But this isnīt the point, is it?

We live in different countries but all on the same earth. And now weīre facing the instantaneous results of not having taken consequences into account. This world is too small for all of us. Now. Not tomorrow.

Do you agreee? I think that itīs not anymore about a bunch of rethorical questions ("how can we explain our children....?") but an immediate thread to our life and societies.

Iīm not green (hahaha). Iīm not even political. It doesnīt interest me too much. But this concerns me as a human on moral and practial ways.

I could go on but I might have already gone too far. Maybe an extra thread. Keep it in mind.

Peace.

Lightbulb

END OF THE WORLD:

Got the cat by the tail,

THats how you behold a pale horse, I have beheld a pale horse, and it pretty much equates with macrocosmic meditation, or micro cosmic meditation.

So was all this wars and and social engineering predicted in the book of revelations and therefore inevitable, and neccecery?

If so, then fear the wrath of the G.O.D.

On the other hand, I once read that the mathamatics of the book of Revelations was related to other prophetic boods by certain numbers, and varoious prophesies of old used to come with four wheel drive, so you could go off roading...

I also once read that the ancient Mayans just stoped their civilization. and left. Some say they dissappeared, others say they migrated, I wouldnt doubt they just flew away like in Tony Morison's SONG OF SOLOMON, but where do we go from here?

Hell if I know,

Ask Enoch, that GOD lived to like 360 years old, and his son like 9

But one of the central tenents of the dead sea scrolls was that they follow a prescribed calander.

Quote Originally Posted by allANDRES View Post
    END OF THE WORLD:

Got the cat by the tail,

THats how you behold a pale horse, I have beheld a pale horse, and it pretty much equates with macrocosmic meditation, or micro cosmic meditation.

So was all this wars and and social engineering predicted in the book of revelations and therefore inevitable, and neccecery?

If so, then fear the wrath of the G.O.D.

On the other hand, I once read that the mathamatics of the book of Revelations was related to other prophetic boods by certain numbers, and varoious prophesies of old used to come with four wheel drive, so you could go off roading...

I also once read that the ancient Mayans just stoped their civilization. and left. Some say they dissappeared, others say they migrated, I wouldnt doubt they just flew away like in Tony Morison's SONG OF SOLOMON, but where do we go from here?

Hell if I know,

Ask Enoch, that GOD lived to like 360 years old, and his son like 9

But one of the central tenents of the dead sea scrolls was that they follow a prescribed calander.

interesting read but a bit far away. i could tell you about the infamous adventures of my dick in my dream last night and that it could cause the ultimate apocalypse.

Go On Man Tell Us About The Adventures Of Your Pee Pee Man. Ill Telll You About Mine Afterwards. Then Im Going To Listen To My Robbie Williams Cd.