Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mash tells what wuCorp is about (video_)

Default mash tells what wuCorp is about (video_)

suuuuuuuu this is oLd i guess but im explaining what wucorp is and what we represent and how life can be expressed thru dance & music

circa 2005

Why?

shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu

but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue

L~>1<~NKS

Bffff hahahaaaaa!

Mash belong's in any Fox sitcom/reality show or sumshit.

Who you WIT!?! Mashquack!!!

mash:

you need to save up for a video camera and get some script writing done

if you dont mind being on camera, then you should get into making movies man

srsly

you could be starring along side natalie portman in no time
    all the points have been made

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    Why?

Haha.

That wouldn't work out. He'd be humping her leg in between takes. First time would be cute to her, second time she'll probably file sexual harassment charges.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Yeah But natalie would probably play my mother and not my lover... I'd need her in a loving scene.. A 'Closer' scene if u know what'im saying cuz I might not get into that biz quick enough.. Plus everyone hates me where I come from

we dont hate you mash

youre just bored and subsequently insane

im just guessing
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
    shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu

but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue
    I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

Its whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

Its whatever.

ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aight then. Hell yeah. I know you aint Norman Bates. Its all good. You still my muhfugguh.

word up man.. norman bates was the worst newscaster anyway, i could take his job as anchor anyday... keeps it real sondu! just wait till i get this MASH TV on pointBLANK suuuuuu

Thumbs up

HERO

LMFAO..yo uz a crack up man,u should be an actor or someshit man,lol at the lil robot dance n shit.