Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is RZA a good Leader?

penalty boxed user

i don't know
    i just got a feeling that ghost got what it takes to pull wu-tang together i believe that he would make a great leader
    when i look at ghost i see a very powerfull man more powerfull than the rest i'm not saying he is the smartest or the best mc because meth is my favourite mc followed or even tied with gza & sticky fingaz
    i'm a good judge of charector & i believe in ghost
    look at deathrow suge night dr dre
    suge used to make him work
    at aftermath dre checks over the shit
    wu-tang?
    i think ghost can be rza's suge knight

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by ukarema View Post
    This was the most ridiculous post i've ever read on wutangcorp.com

Congrats.
    thanx i gues
    this is just some of the shit i think about it doesn't define as an individual

God Ukarema

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i don't know
    ilook at deathrow suge night dr dre
    suge used to make him work
    at aftermath dre checks over the shit
    wu-tang?
    i think ghost can be rza's suge knight
    LOL is this guy on vicodin? LOL @ suge knight being a leader... your ignorance & lost of reality continues.

im in charge of the clan me the great dane
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by honeyslim View Post
    MY RESPONSES ARE IN BOLD AND CAPS THROUGH OUT HIS POST YALL.

TO THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD-

IM SORRY BUT THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE TO ME WHAT SO EVER. IM JUST AMAZED AT HOW SILLY YOU SOUND IN REGARDS TO RZA AND THE WU.
    i'm being serious i haven't seen a wu-tang cd selling in a cd shop for along time
    in south africa wu-tang is basicly dead except for me & few of my close friends still listen to wu-tang because of me exept for a handfull of us none of us have bumped into people who still listens to wu-tang & most of the young cats don't know who wu-tang is
    atleast that's how it is down here in south africa
    the underground cats listen to a variety of shit but no wu-tang
    the comercial cats listen to g-unit & ti but not wu-tang it's non existent down here
    re-up was advertised on our tv's but the day after or fishscale couldn't be found in our cd shops
    i'm sure there must be some cd store that sells it but i haven't came across it yet

penalty boxed user

LOL is this guy on vicodin? LOL @ suge knight being a leader... your ignorance & lost of reality continues.
    i haven't been rude to u not once i don't want to be rude to you but u acting like a dick instead of laughing & pointing a finger at me like a bitch
    why don't you say somthing usefull
    i'm giving you my opinion if you don't agree with it then say somthing but don't try & make fun of me all the time it's not cool

why do you nerds make threads like this who fuckign cares

my man got a bit of a point but its not really i think rza's fault. ghost DID pull the clan together in a sense to do some shit on his joints. but ghost talked about they were growin apart a while ago. its not really rza's fault. when a grown man has problems with another it aint really stayin together and he probably dont give a fuck about the rest of em just somebody he got a problem with. but ODB died and now the clan's revivin itself so don't even trip on that shit.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by bass31 View Post
    why do you nerds make threads like this who fuckign cares
    y do nerds like u type in threads like this?
    according to the guys in here i'm not smart enough to be a nerd but on the real it's just somthing i do when i'm smoking weed

God Ukarema

i haven't been rude to u not once i don't want to be rude to you but u acting like a dick instead of laughing & pointing a finger at me like a bitch
    why don't you say somthing usefull
    i'm giving you my opinion if you don't agree with it then say somthing but don't try & make fun of me all the time it's not cool
    Actually no, your just making a fool out of yourself with your own opinions that no one seems to agree upon with you. I didn't have to make fun of you, I was just pointing out the obvious.

All this "leader" shit you're saying now is retarded, i'm tired of talking about it. As I said before the only thing that matters is the music. And another thing I want to point out is the comparison you made on Suge Knight was just fuckin stupid. Suge Knight was never a leader of anything. He was a well known notorious gang member who "muscled" his way into the industry. He got deals done by mostly force and threats. Anyone who mentions suge knight they definetly don't mention him as being a great leader.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by hungry View Post
    my man got a bit of a point but its not really i think rza's fault. ghost DID pull the clan together in a sense to do some shit on his joints. but ghost talked about they were growin apart a while ago. its not really rza's fault. when a grown man has problems with another it aint really stayin together and he probably dont give a fuck about the rest of em just somebody he got a problem with. but ODB died and now the clan's revivin itself so don't even trip on that shit.
    that internet verses just wasn't good enough if that's called bringing the clan together then they might as well quit

penalty boxed user

Actually no, your just making a fool out of yourself with your own opinions that no one seems to agree upon with you. I didn't have to make fun of you, I was just pointing out the obvious.

All this "leader" shit you're saying now is retarded, i'm tired of talking about it. As I said before the only thing that matters is the music. And another thing I want to point out is the comparison you made on Suge Knight was just fuckin stupid. Suge Knight was never a leader of anything. He was a well known notorious gang member who "muscled" his way into the industry. He got deals done by mostly force and threats. Anyone who mentions suge knight they definetly don't mention him as being a great leader.
    i'm entitled to my own opinion who are you to tell me what i can think? go fuck yourself

penalty boxed user

u think u a manager u can come in here order people around
    do i look like a boy to u?

God Ukarema

i'm entitled to my own opinion who are you to tell me what i can think? go fuck yourself
    *Last time I reply to you in this thread cuz no one cares about this "leader" shit your saying*

Umm dude, Reading is Fundemental, I never told you to think like me, I told you that no one cares about your views and how RZA is a bad leader. No one agrees with you and no one cares. Thats the obvious.

Default agreed...

ghost has the best ear for beats out of anyone in the clan right now, rza included. it could be cool to see him assume the role of abbot, for one record.