Thread: Subjective Reality and Law of Attraction

Default Subjective Reality and Law of Attraction

Here i will cover two subjects in one thread as they have similarities,and if you believe in this sort of thing then one of them will make more sense then the other..take the time to read it,its really fuckin interesting,and it could be possible.

Law of Attraction:

Universal Laws govern the Universe. They are basic principles of life and have been around since Creation. They are laws of the Divine Universe. Universal Laws apply to everyone, everywhere. They cannot be changed. They cannot be broken.
    The Universal Law of Attraction (LOA) is the most powerful force in the universe. It is simple in concept but practice is necessary. But once you "get it",  there is no looking back! It will be part of you forever. The simplest definition of this law is "like attracts like."  Other definitions include:
    You get what you think about, whether wanted or unwanted.
    All forms of matter and energy are attracted to that which is of a like vibration.
    You are a living magnet.
    You get what you put your energy and focus on, whether wanted or unwanted.
    Energy attracts like energy
    Everything draws to itself that which is like itself.

Here are some ways of expressing the Law of Attraction:
    Birds of a feather flock together
    Like attracts like
    Whatever you want wants you
    What you sow, you reap
    What you put out you get back
    What comes around goes around

The Law of Attraction is fun to learn and use because you are always watching, waiting expectantly for your desires to manifest. You can deliberately use this law to create your future!

Universal Law of Attraction

This universal law is working in your life right now, whether you are aware of it or not. You are attracting the people, situations, jobs and much more into your life. Once you are aware of this law and how it works, you can start to use it to deliberately attract what you want into your life.
    How do you create your desires using the powerful law? There are just a few basic steps.

1. Get very clear on what you want

2. Visualize and raise your vibration about it

3. Allow It

4. Take inspired action

You must be very clear on exactly what your desire is. Focus on it. Give it all your positive energy. Feel good!
    A major factor behind this Universal Lawis the energy and vibrations of our emotions and feelings. Any thought you may have, when combined with emotion, vibrates out from you to the universe and will attract back what you want.
    You can leave all the details to the universe. Let the Universe figure out the method of delivery, when you will receive it, etc. Now all you have to do is Allow It. Sounds easy, right? This can be the most difficult part to do. Be doubt-free. All you need to do is expect it. Act like you already have it. Be grateful.
    And always take inspired action. If something feels right, then go ahead and do it. Taking action is an important step.
    That is it! You can always be expectant of good things, your desires. Feel good knowing your desire is on its way to you.

Always expect your desires. Expect miracles.

Subjective Reality:

Subjective reality is a belief system in which (1) there is only one consciousness, (2) you are that singular consciousness, and (3) everything and everyone in your reality is a projection of your thoughts.
    You may not see it yet, but subjective reality neatly answers all these tricky Law of Attraction questions. Let me ’splain….
    In subjective reality there’s only one consciousness, and it’s yours. Consequently, there’s only one source of intentions in your universe — YOU. While you may observe lots of walking, talking bodies in your reality, they all exist inside your consciousness. You know this is how your dreams work, but you haven’t yet realized your waking reality is just another type of dream. It only seems solid because you believe (intend) it is.
    Since none of the other characters you encounter are conscious in a way that’s separate from you, nobody else can have intentions. The only intentions are yours. You’re the only thinker in this universe.
    It’s important to correctly define the YOU in subjective reality. YOU are not your physical body. This is not the egoic you at all. I’m not suggesting you’re a conscious body walking around in a world full of unconscious automatons. That would be a total misunderstanding of subjective reality. The correct viewpoint is that you’re the single consciousness in which this entire reality takes place.
    Imagine you’re having a dream. In that dream what exactly are YOU? Are YOU the physical dream character you identify with? No, of course not — that’s just your dream avatar. YOU are the dreamer. The entire dream occurs within your consciousness. All dream characters are projections of your dream thoughts, including your avatar. In fact, if you learn lucid dreaming, you can even switch avatars in your dream by possessing another character. In a lucid dream, you can do anything you believe you can.
    Physical reality works the same way. This is a denser universe than what you experience in your sleeping dreams, so changes occur a bit more gradually here. But this reality still conforms to your thoughts just like a sleeping dream. YOU are the dreamer in which all of this is taking place.
    The idea that other people have intentions is an illusion because other people are just projections. Of course, if you strongly believe other people have intentions, then that’s the dream you’ll create for yourself. But ultimately it’s still an illusion.
    Here’s how subjective reality answers these challenging Law of Attraction questions:
    What happens when people put out conflicting intentions, like two people intending to get the same promotion when only one position is available?
    Since you’re the only intender, this is entirely an internal conflict — within YOU. You’re holding the thought (the intention) for both people to want the same position. But you’re also thinking (intending) that only one can get it. So you’re intending competition. This whole situation is your creation. You believe in competition, so that’s what you manifest. Maybe you have some beliefs (thoughts and intentions) about who will get the promotion, in which case your expectations will manifest. But you may have a higher order belief that life is random, unfair, uncertain, etc., so in that case you may manifest a surprise because that’s what you’re intending.
    Being the only intender in your reality places a huge responsibility on your shoulders. You can give up control of your reality by thinking (intending) randomness and uncertainty, but you can never give up responsibility. You’re the sole creator in this universe. If you think about war, poverty, disease, etc., that’s exactly what you’ll manifest. If you think about peace, love, and joy, you’ll manifest that too. Your reality is exactly what you think it is. Whenever you think about anything, you summon its manifestation.
    Do children, babies, and/or animals put out intentions?
    No. Your own body doesn’t even put out intentions — only your consciousness does. You’re the only one who has intentions, so what takes precedence is what YOU intend for the children, babies, and animals in your reality. Every thought is an intention, so however you think about the other beings in your reality is what you’ll eventually manifest for them. Keep in mind that beliefs are hierarchical, so if you have a high order belief that reality is random and unpredictable and out of your control, then that intention will trump other intentions of which you’re less certain. It’s your entire collection of thoughts that dictates how your reality manifests.
    If a child is abused, does that mean the child intended it in some way?
    No. It means YOU intended it. You intend child abuse to manifest simply by thinking about it. The more you think about child abuse (or any other subject), the more you’ll see it expand in your reality. Whatever you think about expands, and not just in the narrow space of your avatar but in all of physical reality.
    If I intend for my relationship to improve, but my spouse doesn’t seem to care, what will happen?
    This is another example of intending conflict. You’re projecting one intention for your avatar and one for your spouse, so the actual unified intention is that of conflict. Hence the result you experience, subject to the influence of your higher order beliefs, will be to experience conflict with your spouse. If your thoughts are conflicted, your reality is conflicted.
    This is why assuming responsibility for your thoughts is so important. If you want to see peace in the world, then intend peace for EVERYTHING in your reality. If you want to see abundance in the world, then intend it for EVERYONE. If you want to enjoy loving relationships, then intend loving relationships for ALL. If you intend these only for your own avatar but not for others, then you’re intending conflict, division, and separation; consequently, that’s what you’ll experience.
    If you stop thinking about something entirely, does that mean it disappears? Yes, technically it does. But in practice it’s next to impossible to uncreate what you’ve already manifested. You’ll continue creating the same problems just by noticing them. But when you assume 100% responsibility for everything you’re experiencing in your reality right now — absolutely everything — then you assume the power to alter your reality by rechanneling your thoughts.
    This entire reality is your creation. Feel good about that. Feel grateful for the richness of your world. And then begin creating the reality you truly want by making decisions and holding intentions. Think about what you desire, and withdraw your thoughts from what you don’t want. The most natural, easiest way to do this is to pay attention to your emotions. Thinking about your desires feels good, and thinking about what you don’t want makes you feel bad. When you notice yourself feeling bad, you’ve caught yourself thinking about something you don’t want. Turn your focus back towards what you do want, and your emotional state will improve rapidly. As you do this repeatedly, you’ll begin to see your physical reality shift too, first in subtle ways and then in bigger leaps.
    I too am just a manifestation of your consciousness. I play the role you expect me to play. If you expect me to be a helpful guide, I will be. If you expect me to be profound and insightful, I will be. If you expect me to be confused or deluded, I will be. But of course there’s no distinct ME that is separate from YOU. I’m just one of your many creations. I am what you intend me to be. But deep down you already knew that, didn’t you?

if we get down to the bottom of this, that would be a accomplishment

something that could be put to practical use
    all the points have been made

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

[quote] Here are some ways of expressing the Law of Attraction:
    Birds of a feather flock together
    Like attracts like
    Whatever you want wants you
    What you sow, you reap
    What you put out you get back
    What comes around goes around /QUOTE]

The first two i cant comprehend i am taking a sociology class i learned that does to statements contradicts opposites attract and other variation of that statements.But all the rest of that is deep explains deja vu that in dreams we predict the future cause we manifest it and a lot of mind over matter we put are self down we cant do this or that but it will all lead to psycological problems and also bad health problems and break down of the mind and body