Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: suicide

Default suicide

heavy subject. do people do it because they're depressed, insane, or depressed to the point of insanity?

do you know anyone who's done it?

how would YOU do it?

Veteran Member

hard to tell...can't really ask the person who committed suicide why they did it.

i would say everything you said is a reason, and i'm sure there's more.

def. heavy subject.

yeah heavy, i say cause people get depressed and feel they cant go on, i read things about young kids hanging themselves cause they got wrong at school and think they parents are gonna go mad at them and shit

Gotta go on a mad car chase with police following, smash into a packed place, get out and blast brains out, masturbating before hand so onlookers get the money shot followed by blood splatters
    Last edited by SickSide; 02-04-2007 at 08:22 PM.

Veteran Member

Only know one guy who'd killed himself.

Now, as far as why someone would do that, well, some things are worst than death. So I don't have any hate for anyone that killed themselves. Only they know.

As far as how to go about it, for fucks sakes, strangle yourself. It works, its 100% painless.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Yeah! Suicide by cop with a ton of collateral damage. Or I would cut my hand off. If I end up getting lung cancer from smoking, I'm going to do it definitely.

Veteran Member

I wouldnt just say depression. Angry too. They can't change the way the world is so they just give up. There's jealous ones too. Some commit suicide to traumatize their families out of revenge when for example, a spouse cheats.

there seems to be 2 main reasons why people choose suicide:

- people kill themselves when they are in a situation that they feel they can no longer tolerate (a escape route)

- people kill themselves when they feel that they will accomplish something by killing themselves (a martyr)
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post

- people kill themselves when they feel that they will accomplish something by killing themselves (a martyr)
    that's true too.

suicide is a wierd thing, taking your own life. I won't say i've never thought about it, but i am still here. To be able to go through with it has got to be some heavy shit. I don't really understand it. If i were to kill myself, i'd probaly jump off a build, something grand like that. Definetley leave a note also (curb your enthusiasm anybody?)

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    (curb your enthusiasm anybody?)
    tee hee.

i wouldn't jump off a building. i can't imagine the 10 or so seconds leading up till your landing.

speaking of suicide by police, i had a friend of alot of close friends do that almost a year ago. Really shook alot of people up. Alot of my friends still havent really come to grips with it. They were trying to press a suit against the cops, but nothing ever came from it. Some of the kids still think the cops should have been able to talk him out of it.

I actually wrote something the other day about it, i guess i'll post it here. It's pretty long and 100% rough draft, but if anyone is interested here it is

“In loving memory of Justin fisher”
    “yeah man, rip”
    “you know man, its such a tragedy, I loved that kid, that’s my heart”
    “yeah it’s terrible man”
    “god just snaps them away”
    “rip”
    “rip”
    Suicide is a crazy thing. Taking your own life, wow you gotta be pushed far for that. When you come into this world all you got is your life. Nah that doesn’t accurately value your life. Your life is everything, without it you are not. There is no equal to life. A politician might be willing to sacrifice lives for a cause, but it’s lives for lives. If he doesn’t trade those lives, other lives are gonna be lost, probably more lives and if theyre not lost, something terrible is gonna happen to lives. Lives are the only thing equal to lives. There is no trading 50 dollars for a life. Maybe you pay 50 dollars to have someone killed, well you gotta have a reason to kill that man, he fucked your life up or made your life terrible. Maybe he took the life of your sister. Either way, it doesn’t make it a good thing. The taking of lives is never a good thing, even if he raped your sister. We have a penal system for that. Paying money to have someone killed is wrong cause the only thing equal to life is life and youre paying money to take life, money is not life, contrary to recent reports.
    Anyways, a crazier thing might be police induced suicide. So youre a nutcase or whatever, you got medical problems that cause an imbalance or you’re uncle fondled you as a child and now you don’t know circle from triangle. You wanna go. This shit sucks right, youll press the delete button on yourself cause damnit it’s just too hard to keep playing this game. Okay, whatever. A reaction, reactions can be logical or illogical or other things, but it doesn’t invalidate them. You react by killing yourself. But instead of doing it, you get someone else to do it. So youre not really killing yourself but youre getting someone else to be forced to kill you. Huh? If you want to pull the plug, pull it, right? Nuts when it happens. Awkward position for all. At first glance you got shot by the cops. Tragic, whoop whoop the whole nine. Then it becomes apparent that you were falling off the ledge and wanted to go. Even more tragic. Everyone loved you. Then, the acceptance has to take place. Some can accept that you wanted to go and forced cops to do it. You couldn’t pull the trigger yourself. Ummm, okay pal. Not only did you wanna leave this life we all loved you in, but you couldn’t pull the plug yourself. Maybe im wrong, maybe you have a couple too many beers that night and youre girl is pissing you off, grades are bad, shits not looking up, and you start thinking dark, thoughts get rough, stop seeing the light, all of a sudden your goals seem so far away, the actuality of 10 years is replaced by the actuality of 3650 days, poor marks are gonna hurt you in the interview and youll never get the spot and never get the job, just like your parents have been telling you, or maybe you start thinking about how your dad never hugged you, or how your mom hasn’t cooked a dinner in years and your pretty sure she still drinks heavily and cant kick the habit and not only that but shes been drinking around and pouring out the misery of a bottle on your head since you were 8, whatever it might be, you start thinking it. The joyous drunk is replaced by the ravenous drunk wholl punch a hole in a wall or piss on some douchebags car most nights, but not this night, youre going a little darker. Shit starts really sucking. You start flipping out. Emotions pouring, words rambling, sense fleeting. You do hurtful things, think hurtful thoughts. That weight of the world we all carry right below the brain starts weighing heavily on you and its starting to hurt, you start thinking that maybe you cant hold it anymore and that’s when your grip starts to slippen. Doubt creeps in, and you know that Michael Jordan never doubted that his shot was going in. 62 Mets you gotta believe, if you don’t believe, its never gonna happen plain and simple. So things start weighing in. Keep screaming and now your heart has gone from a tipped over wine jug to the fucking hoover dam, it’s really raining out today folks. Now is when you do things that are hard to be forgotten. Fuck, you punched a hole in a car, your fist is bloody and people are wondering whats happening in the street out there. Youre fucked up worse then ever before, on 2 drinks and a nice dropping of the guillotine right on your dreams in your dreams. Not gonna be a good night. Police are called, youre still a madman out there, worse part is you know youre a menacing madman with no care for the future or your health or what happens next, and you still don’t give a fuck. They tell you to stop. Stop now? Cant stop. Gravity pulls you down, once you fall off the ledge the air doesn’t stop you, nah you keep falling and falling until you hit solid ground and at that point youre either dead or you didn’t fall to hard or you messed yourself up and youre gonna make it but you broke some things and theyre not gonna grow back as strong as before, and who the fuck knows how those parables turn out. Maybe you don’t hit ground either, you, a finite, keep on plummeting towards the infinite. So you start falling, solid ground appears below you but you crash right through it. Way too much speed, you got too much momentum and theres no breaks now. Maybe you broke em off yourself in a insane sadistic sealing of your own fate, or maybe they just fell off along the way when you hit a bump 20 minutes and 500 depressing thoughts ago. Crash through the first barrier, theyre only trampolines and lets be serious a trampoline is not gonna stop a runaway impala that’s burning on 19 years worth of working class child shattered dreams. You rip through it. To make the comparison even more relevant, at this point the man is involved. The fire is spreading throughout the building and the reds are stories below telling you to jump on their piece of rubber, except here theyre pointing real loaded guns at you and either you find those backstairs that aren’t burning and get out of the inferno of life, you jump and hit that fucking rubber bounce up like some kind of mickey mouse skit and everyone is laughing hugging and wrapping blankets around your shoulders, or you jump miss and instead of wrapping blankets around your shoulder they’ve got a stainless steel spatula bought at kmart scraping skull and brain parts off the ground and tossing your arm, which surprisingly snapped at your should quicker then a turkey wishbone, into a big black plastic bag which is headed right for the decomposer back at the station. Some born again nerd who found the inner confidence to spike his hair at forensic schooling is standing over your point of impact with a magnifying glass looking for teeth so they can make a dental matchup and positively confirm the identity of the guy who missed the trampoline. Cept in this situation the cops shot you.

Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    tee hee.

i wouldn't jump off a building. i can't imagine the 10 or so seconds leading up till your landing.

yeah well thats why i would try to do it that way. If i'm gonna commit suicide i dont want it to be an easy quick decision.

most people who get to the point where they dont want to live anymore arent really in the state of mind to consider 'going out in style'

im sure some of yall know that suicide in certain situations has been viewed upon as a noble thing in some cultures throughout time - what are the thoughts on this?

why does this society have such negative viewpoints on death and suicide?
    all the points have been made

My mother did with sleeping pills just over 5 years ago, she was drunk when she did. She had a couple of attempts before that and she was drunk then to, I'd say they were a cry for help not actually wanting to end it, she never left no note either. It is a weird thing.