Thread: The war on drugs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ah yooo for the first time I can really come throught as light.

I saw that umm sighniture earlyer today when I woke up as a 7

and I made a mental note of it, when my papa called on the telaphone.

SO now I am hear, I was about to kill yall with one of those descripitons of a mental loop, and bam it is hear.

so any way, fucking OSYRUS, I wanteed to tell you that shit you said about unreality and having to prove a discontinuity, I love it.

I printed every word you wrote.

Ok. im a cntiue.

that happened to me once, and the only way i coud prove discontiuity was to just spit. on the microwave, and this girl that was in the room was like why did you do that, and I couldnt explain it untill now.

You should read the latest article in time magazine about reality loops, theres a article about it.

To see if it adds into anything else, let me specify the specific signiture that I recall from waking up today

It was the frontal labotomy chicks dig everyday robots one,

you know, i was sleeping and I visualized something like it and I dont know, like just now I had a moment of doubt, about so what its a common like picture, but how often does a picture like that just go though your dreams, so I remembered it when I was the stimuli that I woke up to because in my sleep I remember reaching to it.

"themostbenevolentkingcomunicatingthroughyourdream s"
    Last edited by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA; 03-28-2007 at 06:53 PM.