Thread: the MANUEL

Default the MANUEL

In the MANUAL, RZA prited regarding, "GHOSTEFACE KILLAH", on Hells WIND STAFF,

"Coke blunts hot as a fuck swatted bamboo"

and it makes sence, that that shit would make no sence to most,

I believe that he really said, "swine and bamboo", because this would mean to me crime and punishment as two metaphores, and it sounds like one of his and rekwaon's Islamic ponderings, like if a civilized person doesn't perform his dutty what shall be done?, and I thought even further regarding its meaning and it may just be a reference to that book, crime and punishment.

Just, a thought.

I thought it was "slotted bamboo" as in that tapered bamboo used for whipping.

"Slotted bamboo high school dropouts (slotted bamboo used as a verb)
    Baseheads get knocked the fuck out."

Those lines would go well together. He punishes baseheads and high-school dropouts. Now that I think of it, swatted bamboo could go well there too.

What I thought he was sayen in

SWINE AND BAMBOO
    HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUTS, BASE HEADS GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
    ON THE REGULAR FOR ROBBEN A GOOD NIGGA HOUSE

was that like swine and bamboo are metaphores for crime and punnishment, then he's saing he's a high shool drop out but he didnt have to go to high shcool to read or understand the meaning behind literary classsics such as DOSTOYEVSKY's

CRIME AND PUNNISHMENT, and further,

the saying about how base heads get knocked out is an illustration of how he learned about crime and punnishement, and how they were manifest in his reality.

Do you see what im saying calling swine a crime, cause its forbiden,
    and bamboo punnishement cause its used as a reprpemend,

then fruther Requan says, BEST BELIEVE I GOT THE BLACK HEATER LITTLE JOINT, on heaters i think,

this could mean yin and yang, as well as the book, WAR AND PEACE, since herb is calming and white in a joint, and a black heater is bigger, but it's a syboll of war---

you might be right but

the shit im saying makes sence too.

theirs deeper meanings to Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment than just rephrasing the title, i think its just a rhyme that Ghostface used to fit his rhyme scheme and nothing much else
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr