Transatlantic import
    Slave and bought, cheaper relations between blacks & jews
    Might set a fuse off in the head, many dead
    Lynch hung, swung from trees
    Brothers in the struggle together, eat from one pot
    Hold each other down to the sneaker, nothing come between us
    Fast money and chicks, did it to the best of flicks
    It's sickening... huh

I'm trying to figure out what Masta Killah is saying about blacks and jews? There's a book called The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews but he mentions CHEAPER relations between blacks and jews. What's with that?

Actually he does say Secret relations between blacks and jews. He was referencing the book. I've never read it myself but I believe it's speaks on the Jews involvement in the slave trade.

I'll have to give it a once over and see what the fuss is about.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Yeah, he says Secret. I think he means that reading the book might lead to knowledge. His own way of recommending it.

Also, I think its "Trans-Atlantic Import, slave been bought," meaning slaves were bought over across the atlantic (from Africa).
    Once they were brought over they were "lynch, hung" and "swung from trees," just maltreated / slaughtered needlessly.

The next few lines talk about how black people have stuck together for 400 years, and continue to do so today.

I'm not sure what "fast money and chicks, did it to the best of flicks" mean, though.

If I'm correct about the book reference....it would be kind of out of place in the middle of the slavery topic.

Ruler of the Solar Realm Sun Supreme's Avatar

It may make more sense written like this:

Hold each other down to the sneaker, nothing come between us
    (not even) fast money and chick, (we, my click) did it to the best of CLICKS
    it (was) sickining.
    Call me Sun cuz I shine like 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wu Stoneman

Bronze on Street Corner - "take some give some, for brothers that was lynch hung the symptoms never go away.."

Masta Killa - "Might set a fuse off in the head, many dead
    Lynch hung, swung from trees"

Just an observation that MK was actually influenced by Bronze. Not just this line but the whole subject matter of his verse. Thats hot that they flip ideas around like such..

i took it to mean that while jews were persecuted and stuck together, blacks were persecuted and stayed divided (those lyrics in the first post aren't entirely correct).

Blacks sticking together for 400 years and continue to do so today(Give me a break). Thats the PROBLEM, black people DONOT stick together. Black people didnt stick together as slaves. When we had ZERO rights. Now, that black make money from entertainment or from doing whatever. Black people have a tendency to treat people of other races, better than their own. You can walk through Harlem RIGHT NOW, and see how many white people that live up there. White people have lived in Harlem for years and there have been those that never left from back in the 30's. But if I walk to an area, all I would receive is a few ice grills. For those that reside in the New York Tristate Area. When was the last time you heard of a crime committed against a white person in Harlem or in the South Bronx near Yankee Stadium, either its been decades or NEVER. Thats the way it should be for ALL people. How about treating EVERYONE as a human being and with respect? But, that will NEVER happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Stoneman View Post
    Bronze on Street Corner - "take some give some, for brothers that was lynch hung the symptoms never go away.."

Masta Killa - "Might set a fuse off in the head, many dead
    Lynch hung, swung from trees"

Just an observation that MK was actually influenced by Bronze. Not just this line but the whole subject matter of his verse. Thats hot that they flip ideas around like such..
    Nice abservation man!
    Fresh Breath Productions©;
    http://www.soundclick.com/freshbreathproductions
    Send Us An E-Mail If You Like Our Beats An Wanna Buy Any Or Wanna Start A Project!!!
    [email protected]