Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Human Families

there are more people in this forum who are past the race thing than not

but the people who arent are also the more aggressive posters

and sucker everybody else into posting about race
    all the points have been made

Hey, it's yet another thread about race created by Blackman. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Veteran Member

it's not about race. maybe for you that's what its about but what can i say, it's you.

Really? I must have missed something in between the picture of four men each of different colour and the frequent use of the words black, white, brown and yellow.

Care to explain what we are supposed to discus here?

Veteran Member

for you, no.

For the other people who questioned the point of this topic then?

the human body develops over time. this is why there is a larger lung capacity in the andes. this is why original people in australias skin does different thins at night due to climate. this is why darker skinned people cannot submerge their hands in ice water as long as lighter skinned people. there is documentation based on environmental pressures that explains every variancs in the human phenotype

and if you dont like 'evolved' insert your own metaphor

this is reality

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post
    the human body develops over time. this is why there is a larger lung capacity in the andes. this is why original people in australias skin does different thins at night due to climate. this is why darker skinned people cannot submerge their hands in ice water as long as lighter skinned people. there is documentation based on environmental pressures that explains every variancs in the human phenotype

this is reality
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post

this is reality
    I don't like it. There's no evidence that suggests people evovled differently. There is only perception of evidence, that fits into a discription of the world around us, that's an easy answer for questions we want to answer.

It's a simple solution to a complex question. Evolution is to easy of answer.

Last night in Lakota language class, my teacher suggested(basing her observation off a female white student) that it's harder for caucasian people to make the gutteral noises, therefore it's hard for them to speak the laungaue properley. This suggest that people from different geoligical locations evolved differeintlty.....or does it? That's just an easy answer that people can wrap their mind around.

More evidence needs to be collected- A black person, a south american indina, a german, an intalian, an australian aboriginies, A pervuian, a spaniard......a whatever.....needs to be tested to see if they can make the sounds too. Maybe the girl just wasn't trying hard enough.

There are to many variables, and not enough evidence, is all i'm saying. Just because someone's phisiology is different doesn't neccisarily mean they evovled.

Maybe i'm just babbling, but it makes sense to me.

You know, it's been proven that animals adapt to their surroundings. Us humans aren't so different from them...

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    You know, it's been proven that animals adapt to their surroundings. Us humans aren't so different from them...

Just saying.
    Animals are born with everything they need to survive. What are we born with?

no i get what you are saying but it has been documented that human lung capacity can change even in a lifetime based on environment, so like i said, if you dont like the term evolution, insert your own. some peeps like 'adaptation'. personally i dont care what you call it, you can morph to situations and i fail to see what is not to like about that

in the end it doesnt matter, it seems like we come from a common source but you know i dont know what happened and when

Jibberish I just wrote, this topics giving me a headache so I deleted it.

yeah man this stuff is a bitch to just retread. a lot of people have been awful to others through history but im trying to move on from that shit. i like looking at so called 'forgotten' knowledge so if you feel like it hit us with some more about healing in the other thread

hindu gods or their physical manifestations were blue, especially krishna or ganesh