Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Human Families

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    you're talking about something being flawed and you have little if any knowledge on such a topic. you're not in a position to say what's flawed until you have a thorough knowledge of it.
    I'm not getting into this with you again, I just thought i'd shed some light on the subject, since your using this picture to assert your point of view, i'd use the same picture to assert my own.

you're talking about something being flawed and you have little if any knowledge on such a topic. you're not in a position to say what's flawed until you have a thorough knowledge of it.

And what explanation are you looking for, and who said this picture would explain anything or anyone being different? You can't be looking for an explanation because you already have a predetermined idea.

I could say the same thing to you.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    I'm not getting into this with you again, I just thought i'd shed some light on the subject, since your using this picture to assert your point of view, i'd use the same picture to assert my own.
    what light have you shed? all you did was disagree with something you really don't know about. you have no light to shed on the subject because you don't know.

translation

'you dont believe in an evil scientist named yacub so youre wrong'

what light have you shed? all you did was disagree with something you really don't know about. you have no light to shed on the subject because you don't know.
    again-

I could say the same thing to you.

so you like to assume what one does and doesn't know? How can you be so sure one way or the other?

btw...you post the same repetitive threads over and over. I've yet to see any sign of original thought out of you. Instead, just a repeat of what someone else has told you. Way to go with that drone mentality In another life you woulda made Hitler proud.

Support the Real. Click HERE

did you read?
    Of course I did, your chronological list of colours no matter what way does not match whats in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
    I see brown being the first
    Thats what I see too....Brown is the original? Why are black and white in the middle? is there a pattern? (lighter, darker, lighter, darker to make it more balanced?)

Black Man will be losing his thread-starting permissions as soon as scientists find a cure for bulletin-board management software
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Of course I did, your chronological list of colours no matter what way does not match whats in the picture.

Thats what I see too....Brown is the original? Why are black and white in the middle? is there a pattern? (lighter, darker, lighter, darker to make it more balanced?)
    the picture isn't showing the "chronological order" it's showing the four 'seeds' black, brown, yellow, white in no particular order.

the picture isn't showing the "chronological order" it's showing the four 'seeds' black, brown, yellow, white in no particular order.
    thank you that is the question asked....noticing how there is no order or rank...it is what it is.

Black Man is a pompous know-it-all who is envious of other races because he heard they have bigger penises.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    Black Man is a pompous know-it-all who is envious of other races because he heard they have bigger penises.
    you're 100% right. i envy other races because...hold up a sec. i don't talk about other men's genitalia. keep that to yourself dude.

You almost said why. I'll get you, you bastard.

But on the real, I'm gonna cut this shit so everybody else can enjoy the thread if they want to. Peace.

Prince Rai

what is the point of this thread?
    to shed light, or apparent light that white people must feel emotionally bad about themselves for being white?

i like KTL, but i don't understand why people need to drum into others that "we are better".

Sharing knowledge takes time and tolerance towards others. If you say something factual which may be taken wrongly, then say it in a more comfortable manner than just throwing up some picture and describing what they say in some blunt way which does not educate as such, but only enrages others.

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai View Post
    what is the point of this thread?
    to shed light, or apparent light that white people must feel emotionally bad about themselves for being white?

i like KTL, but i don't understand why people need to drum into others that "we are better".

Sharing knowledge takes time and tolerance towards others. If you say something factual which may be taken wrongly, then say it in a more comfortable manner than just throwing up some picture and describing what they say in some blunt way which does not educate as such, but only enrages others.

That's what I mean when I say recognize that bein' proud of your social and cultural backround is fine. But to insult the rest of your race (mankind) by saying that you're better than them because of your cultural or social backround is movin' backwards yo. All people, nations and cultures have been influenced and advanced by others. You can see this in languages, structures, clothing and foods.

There's enough goin' on in the world. We really need to get past the race thing.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)