Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happened to my holocaust thread(KTL) ? .

Default What happened to my holocaust thread(KTL) ? .

.. What happened to the thread I started in KTL about the holocaust? .. It was hate free even LHX said so ..

.. So yeah, why was it deleted? .. ..

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

it had several complaints...

because youre an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    because youre an asshole

please stop the comedy.. its unbearable.

and so you know.. i dont have the power to delete threads except in the GFX chamber. so basically that means your the asshole. i didnt delete it.. nor did i find it offensive. but other users did... hence why it was deleted. so get your facts in order before you speak.

you are dismissed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    please stop the comedy.. its unbearable.

and so you know.. i dont have the power to delete threads except in the GFX chamber. so basically that means your the asshole. i didnt delete it.. nor did i find it offensive. but other users did... hence why it was deleted. so get your facts in order before you speak.

you are dismissed!!!
    i was talking to the asshole that wrote the original thread but thx 4 the dismissal
    i love being dismissed

"this plan is so ingenious its retarded"\
    peter griffin- the greatest man in the history of the world

i was talking to the asshole that wrote the original thread but thx 4 the dismissal
    i love being dismissed

"this plan is so ingenious its retarded"\
    peter griffin- the greatest man in the history of the world

word.. thanks! ive been slacking on my dismissals lately.. thats for being there.

seriously tho.. i thought u was talkin to me. my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    word.. thanks! ive been slacking on my dismissals lately.. thats for being there.

seriously tho.. i thought u was talkin to me. my bad.
    no prob bro i know it was a mistake. i was just upset with him bcause my grandfather fought bravely for the 101st airborne dog company and helped liberate some of the camps. this guy clearly had his head up his ass talking about something he read on the internet. i heard an eyewitness account of the story and was profoundly affected by it, so if i was a little passionate in denouncing that thread i appologize. thx 4 the apology a smaller person wouldnt have bothered. peace,
    rock

Wooz did it. No, that's not funny. Probably true though.

well for the deleted thread there was left: "Reason: several complaints! This type of discussion is not tolerated on WTC!"

It may have been hate free but nevertheless the content in that thread was indeed boarderlined.

that iniquity moron is like a class-A anti-semite. so fuck him and his thread.

no prob bro i know it was a mistake. i was just upset with him bcause my grandfather fought bravely for the 101st airborne dog company and helped liberate some of the camps. this guy clearly had his head up his ass talking about something he read on the internet. i heard an eyewitness account of the story and was profoundly affected by it, so if i was a little passionate in denouncing that thread i appologize. thx 4 the apology a smaller person wouldnt have bothered. peace,
    rock

.. Haha, you're mad because I asked you if your grandfather counted every dead Jew 1 by 1 .. See, I only questioned how many Jews died during the holocaust, I didn't deny that it happened or celebrate that it happened but w/eva .. Guess Beautifulrock got his way because he said that he was going to keep trolling my post until it was deleted ..

for what its worth you can post any views on the corpse and we dont censor them

no offense to this board, they have been nice to us

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    well for the deleted thread there was left: "Reason: several complaints! This type of discussion is not tolerated on WTC!"

It may have been hate free but nevertheless the content in that thread was indeed boarderlined.

.. So questioning how many died in the holocaust "borderlined" yet a thread where the originality of Asians is being questioned or there various black supremacist threads are not? .. At least I posted what some scholars came up with, I didn't go on calling other ppl devils as I claimed myself a God .. lol ..

.. Anyways thx, I'ma wait for a "Earth, is it really round?" thread to pop up to flood it with complaints ..

.. pz .. ..

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post
    for what its worth you can post any views on the corpse and we dont censor them

no offense to this board, they have been nice to us

.. I'll do that, thx Froth ..

Shouldn't people have the right to ask questions? I think Black Man goes overboard with redundant threads posing no less retarded material. Now I wouldn't post any complaints even though I never agree with him. That would take away from the point of KTL-type threads. If it's hate-free then what's the problem?

Support the Real. Click HERE