Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happened to my holocaust thread(KTL) ? .

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
    Shouldn't people have the right to ask questions? I think Black Man goes overboard with redundant threads posing no less retarded material. Now I wouldn't post any complaints even though I never agree with him. That would take away from the point of KTL-type threads. If it's hate-free then what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. So questioning how many died in the holocaust "borderlined" yet a thread where the originality of Asians is being questioned or there various black supremacist threads are not? .. At least I posted what some scholars came up with, I didn't go on calling other ppl devils as I claimed myself a God .. lol ..

i agree..

yeah, most of the stupid shit in that thread was from the beautifulrock guy.

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. So questioning how many died in the holocaust "borderlined" yet a thread where the originality of Asians is being questioned or there various black supremacist threads are not? .. At least I posted what some scholars came up with, I didn't go on calling other ppl devils as I claimed myself a God .. lol ..

.. Anyways thx, I'ma wait for a "Earth, is it really round?" thread to pop up to flood it with complaints ..

.. pz .. ..
    I can't go into details on the ethics of the thread, I haven't read that much of it. However, I have shut down numerous threads where the thread maker didn't do anything wrong initially, sometimes just the way the thread unfolds the best thing to do is to get rid of it before the real problems arise. If the thread is really wanted, the posters of that thread should know how to deal with the trolls. To a certain extent it is easier to get rid of a thread than prune 70% of the posts in it that derail it.

i want it to be noted that i did not close that thread

nor do i agree with it being closed

and i did not agree with the original post in the thread

and i also want it to be noted that i tried to moderate within the thread and keep it on track
    all the points have been made

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post

and i also want it to be noted that i tried to moderate within the thread and keep it on track
    Me too.

Me three
    JusticEquality™

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I can't go into details on the ethics of the thread, I haven't read that much of it. However, I have shut down numerous threads where the thread maker didn't do anything wrong initially, sometimes just the way the thread unfolds the best thing to do is to get rid of it before the real problems arise. If the thread is really wanted, the posters of that thread should know how to deal with the trolls. To a certain extent it is easier to get rid of a thread than prune 70% of the posts in it that derail it.
    so the derailers win? isn't that giving the edge to the trolls?

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post

you do a good job of keepin ish in check, sooo what happened? Everyone else should let you mod your own area, section, whatever

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Me too.
    Ben can give lessons on deleting post, his random facts thread is a prime example......btw when are those secondaries gonna start getting the ax?? <-----couldn't of made the phone call if I didn't have this dime

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
    so the derailers win? isn't that giving the edge to the trolls?
    Nope, the trolls have no edge. The various reporters got the edge. This demonstrates the attention threads get when they are reported while some of you point at moderation laziness. The e-mail goes to every moderator of that forum and admins. Therefore each staff member who views it makes a decision of what they do...a moderation move or nothing.

Thats what I mean by boarderline....most of the mods left it and one deleted it. It was all a decision.

And yes it is LHX's job, when I first opened when it was reported I seen his post explaining why he wasn't closing it so I left it. However sometimes there are issues going on that owe all don't know about. Apparently there was something in that thread that this site could get into trouble for.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

The Site Is Based In Germany

Denying The Holocaust In Germany Is Illegal

ZIONIST Jews 1 Freedom Of Speech 0

Boston University by way of New Haven, CT

yerr beautifulrock where u from in CT?

i dont see why the number of Jews killed in the holocaust is so questioned.. if you acknowledge that it happened and that it was a horrible event, why does it matter the exact specifics on the number killed? whether it was 6 million, 1 million or whatever, it was a horrible event. by the way i'm in no way meaning to devalue those potential 5 million lives, I'm just wondering why people think it really matters if the number is exaggerated or not.

cause the difference between 2 million and 6 million is alot of people. Also, would the jews have gotten israel if only 1-2 million died? 6 million dead by gassing is alot different then 2 million dead mostly through starvation and exhaustion.

Boston University by way of New Haven, CT

of course you're right thats its a big difference but i think that if ony 1-2 million died its still very possible that Israel would have happened the same way. like i said i would never devalue lives, but my view is that its not really any less of an atrocity, like if only 1/6 of the number of Africans were enslaved compared to how many really were enslaved, it still would have been horrible you know?

it's possible that israel still would have been created, but that's for debate. And if 1-2 million jews died and theyve been saying it's 5-6, then theyve been lying.

Not questioning the horribleness of it, but the accuracy of what we've been told.

Veteran Member

Put it back up! Let the man say what he will even though it disgusted the hell out of me. That's the 1st amendment.

Yeah, there were some things inquity said that i don't agree with but it shouldn't have been deleted. If it's cause of anti-semetic comment then that's bullshit and if it's cause of holocaust denial laws then thats bullshit. I'd like to see those german cocksuckers try to take rza to jail for holocaust denial.