Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happened to my holocaust thread(KTL) ? .

Quote Originally Posted by westvillain View Post
    yerr beautifulrock where u from in CT?

i dont see why the number of Jews killed in the holocaust is so questioned.. if you acknowledge that it happened and that it was a horrible event, why does it matter the exact specifics on the number killed? whether it was 6 million, 1 million or whatever, it was a horrible event. by the way i'm in no way meaning to devalue those potential 5 million lives, I'm just wondering why people think it really matters if the number is exaggerated or not.
    im from west hartford

and i just want to say i had nothing to do w the thread closing
    i am a firm advocate of free speech which is why i decided to speak up and trash the thread. if u want every idiot to agree with you why not post a thread like "i think sex is great who else agrees?" if you didnt want to be challenged in your views dont post such a controversial thread. i never complained nor would i, because i think open debate is what makes this country great. the us that is
    peace

^^dude you started calling inquity a "racist" a "faggot" and demanded the thread be closed and inquity banned, i dont know what you're talking about. You said you would spam the thread just to ruin it haha.

Maybe you didn't snitch though
    Last edited by maestro wooz; 02-07-2007 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    ^^dude you started calling inquity a "racist" a "faggot" and demanded the thread be closed and inquity banned, i dont know what you're talking about. You said you would spam the thread just to ruin it haha.

Maybe you didn't snitch though
    dude i never called anyone a faggot and i said he was a misanthrope also i never said anyone shud be banned or the thread be closed. i did however say i wanted
    to ruin his thread ill give u that. if u have a transcipt of the thread id like to see it so you can stop putting words in my mouth. just because you agree with iniquity and despise the so-called "zionist jews" (a term you throw around like a used up whore) doesnt mean u can just trash me or make random shit up. now thats propaganda.

okay, i don't think i'm putting words in your mouth though.

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    okay, i don't think i'm putting words in your mouth though.
    i just think youre quoting the wrong guy, he attacked me 1st after i shared my opinion and i believe my exact words to him were get a job, move out of mommies basement and stop jerking off to pictures of albino women.

"captain crunch, why do you need me to off this count chocula?"

BECAUSE THAT SON OF A BITCH WAS SPREADING LIES! MY CEREAL DOES NOT CUT THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH with all due respect

What holocaust?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    What holocaust?
    now thats funny u watch the new sarah silverman show?

Nah, I just watched some Youtube vids of her.

watch the show i laughed my balls off its on comedy central pilot was last week

I don't have Comedy Central or any sort of American Television. And I don't really like her that much. She looks good, but girls have no sense of humour. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    I don't have Comedy Central or any sort of American Television. And I don't really like her that much. She looks good, but girls have no sense of humour. At all.
    have you ever seen her stand up? she is the funniest woman on the planet, well her or lisa lampinelli anyway....

Yeah I've seen some of it. Not my type of thing, but I have to admit she's funnier than most women.

Runnin' Wit The Beez BigShawnEnt's Avatar

Holocaust happened. Believe it or not. It was a tragedy that it happened & that six million jews died. if you want to deny it, good for you. but just cause you deny it, doesnt make it go away.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShawnEnt View Post
    Holocaust happened. Believe it or not. It was a tragedy that it happened & that six million jews died. if you want to deny it, good for you. but just cause you deny it, doesnt make it go away.
    Idiot.

sarah silverman isn't that funny. she just says "offensive" shit. totally boring and predictable in my opinion.