Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to create a suicide bomber .

Default How to create a suicide bomber .

.. $10-15mill of our tax dollars a day makes this possible .. ..

is everybody gonna complain about this thread too?
    all the points have been made

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

i see the genuine ideas behind iniquity's theads and the debates that may rise from them.. be positive or negative.

or atleast i think i do.

for the most part i respect whats hes sayin because he is only opening a topic..

ive seen folks start shit up that is ridiculous and quasi racist. but again they are only views.

the problem begins when folks feelings get hurt or opinions get challenged.

and from what ive seen his threads dont point fingers.. they only open a door so that something controversial may be discussed... be it in a civilized or immature manner......

about the flick and more importantly suicide bombers..

what is the point you are trying to make here?

Veteran Member

Yeah I'm not sure about this guy. You know, if he didn't post that the Holocaust was exaggerated, that we're causing suicide bombers and Iran has the cure for AIDS within 24 hours, I would take his individual points a lot more seriously.

we will keep a eye on him

Fist: you tap his phone

i will trace his movements from the satellite

born will look into his recent bank transactions
    all the points have been made

"If people worldwide had their basic needs taken care of, those being food, shelter and clothing, the amount of suicide bombers would drop overnight." Bono (U2)
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Bono is a dick. I really hate it when celebrities get money, start donating to charity and think they're friggin' Ghandi. All the money he gives to charity is still just a drop in his bucket. If he were that inclined he could a lot more. Maybe start with giving up his designer Bulgari sunglasses for more that 5 seconds.

Back on point. That's fucked up what those Israeli's (am I assuming correctly?) were doing. I mean, the could possibly have a good reason but that was still fucked up.

^^^^These celebrities have raised more awareness than a lot of other groups recently. Plus I'm glad their doing something instead of just sittin' back and actin' like it's all o.k. or worse, just complaining about it and not trying to do at least something.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    Bono is a dick. I really hate it when celebrities get money, start donating to charity and think they're friggin' Ghandi. All the money he gives to charity is still just a drop in his bucket. If he were that inclined he could a lot more. Maybe start with giving up his designer Bulgari sunglasses for more that 5 seconds.

Back on point. That's fucked up what those Israeli's (am I assuming correctly?) were doing. I mean, the could possibly have a good reason but that was still fucked up.

man, if you're in the army - orders is orders.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

LMFAO @ the bono comment...

acid is right.. just cause these rich pricks spread alittle dough around dont mean they know shit.

bono dont know shit about no suicide bombers and why the conduct operations.

i see a pattern here holocaust, zionists, iran, and suicide bombers all these things point to one thing... this guy hates israel

Bono got a knighthood in the new year, didn't he? Thats a long way from singin Irish rebel songs and having a genuine distaste to the throne. I guess he really thinks his shit smells sweeter than everyone elses, self righteous dick, him and Geldof are both dicks

Chicks dig giant robots

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    we will keep a eye on him

Fist: you tap his phone

i will trace his movements from the satellite

born will look into his recent bank transactions
    LMAO

Like I said, say what you will about how much money Bono bas, which is just startin' to sound more and more like jealousy as I read, but the fact of the matter is HE'S DOING SOMETHING. Along with people like Alicia Keys and Oprah. Sounds like those who don't agree with this, simply because of how much money he has, are the same ones who would knock an emcee who didn't grow up as broke as you may have liked him to talkin' about struggle and you sayin' somethin' like, "he's not from here, so he doesn't know." Struggle is struggle all over the world. You need to appreciate the fact that there's actually a few people who still give a damn in the ranks of the wealthier people that are using their status for the best causes. Otherwise there would just be a vast majority of people who sat around and did nothing all day long but say, "Man, that's f**ked up. I don't like that s**t." and go on their merry way.

Bottom line, you can moan and complain about how uncomfortable you are with Bono's money, fact of the matter is, he worked for every dime, he's not a snob about it and again, he's doin' something. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Like I said, say what you will about how much money Bono bas, which is just startin' to sound more and more like jealousy as I read, but the fact of the matter is HE'S DOING SOMETHING. Along with people like Alicia Keys and Oprah. Sounds like those who don't agree with this, simply because of how much money he has, are the same ones who would knock an emcee who didn't grow up as broke as you may have liked him to talkin' about struggle and you sayin' somethin' like, "he's not from here, so he doesn't know." Struggle is struggle all over the world. You need to appreciate the fact that there's actually a few people who still give a damn in the ranks of the wealthier people that are using their status for the best causes. Otherwise there would just be a vast majority of people who sat around and did nothing all day long but say, "Man, that's f**ked up. I don't like that s**t." and go on their merry way.

Bottom line, you can moan and complain about how uncomfortable you are with Bono's money, fact of the matter is, he worked for every dime, he's not a snob about it and again, he's doin' something. Are you?

it aint even got nothing to do with how much bread he got.. its so far from that.

what im sayin is this dude hops in and throws some dollars and kind words around and all of sudden he can fuckin speak on suicide bombers and shit?

hell nah.. u say hes doin somethin.. well thats great. i commend him. but when was the last time he was in iraq or israel... when was the last time he spoke with someone over there? what info is he basing that statement on? he says that there would be less suicide bombings if basic needs were met over there? what about here in the US? there are tons of folks going thru the same adversity here.. i dont see him campaigning for them.. people arent blowing themselves up in front of burger king and shit cause they aint got no food. people always wanna jump into this mess overseas cause it puts their name out there... whether their cause is genuine or not. he is hardly qualified to speak about the terror and hopelessness that exists in these countries..

when he starts campaigning to battle some injustices here i will be impressed. and dont say hes not from the US or some shit like that.. that dude and his crew U2 made so much money is this country..

im not trying to flame here.. i respect your view and all. infact i love U2 as a group and what they have accomplished musically. but for to say some shit like he a subject matter expert is ridiculous.