Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to create a suicide bomber .

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

how to create a suicide bomber?

simply give him an LSD, put a bomb in his pocket, say he can fly and make him jump off the 17th floor..
    I C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Like I said, say what you will about how much money Bono bas, which is just startin' to sound more and more like jealousy as I read, but the fact of the matter is HE'S DOING SOMETHING. Along with people like Alicia Keys and Oprah. Sounds like those who don't agree with this, simply because of how much money he has, are the same ones who would knock an emcee who didn't grow up as broke as you may have liked him to talkin' about struggle and you sayin' somethin' like, "he's not from here, so he doesn't know." Struggle is struggle all over the world. You need to appreciate the fact that there's actually a few people who still give a damn in the ranks of the wealthier people that are using their status for the best causes. Otherwise there would just be a vast majority of people who sat around and did nothing all day long but say, "Man, that's f**ked up. I don't like that s**t." and go on their merry way.

Bottom line, you can moan and complain about how uncomfortable you are with Bono's money, fact of the matter is, he worked for every dime, he's not a snob about it and again, he's doin' something. Are you?
    yeah you know, how anyone would criticize bono is beyond me. the amount of money he has raised and given, the time he has spent...its almost like you couldnt have picked a person with more integrity to hate on

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    it aint even got nothing to do with how much bread he got.. its so far from that.

what im sayin is this dude hops in and throws some dollars and kind words around and all of sudden he can fuckin speak on suicide bombers and shit?

hell nah.. u say hes doin somethin.. well thats great. i commend him. but when was the last time he was in iraq or israel... when was the last time he spoke with someone over there? what info is he basing that statement on? he says that there would be less suicide bombings if basic needs were met over there? what about here in the US? there are tons of folks going thru the same adversity here.. i dont see him campaigning for them.. people arent blowing themselves up in front of burger king and shit cause they aint got no food. people always wanna jump into this mess overseas cause it puts their name out there... whether their cause is genuine or not. he is hardly qualified to speak about the terror and hopelessness that exists in these countries..

when he starts campaigning to battle some injustices here i will be impressed. and dont say hes not from the US or some shit like that.. that dude and his crew U2 made so much money is this country..

im not trying to flame here.. i respect your view and all. infact i love U2 as a group and what they have accomplished musically. but for to say some shit like he a subject matter expert is ridiculous.
    Iraq isn't safe for someone like Bono. If you were him, would you go?? I know people in Iraq that tell me any talk of peace is either unspoken or ignored. If natives, Muslims, can be ignored when talking of peace, where does someone like Bono stand??

Israel doesn't want peace. That's just the facts. Talking to anyone over there would do absolutely no good at all. Not in the government anyway. Some of the people actually oppose their governments' actions.

He bases his information on watching what's happening and analyzing. Common sense, if you will. You don't have to be a genius to figure out why these fanatics are so easily led. Most live in conditions that most Americans consider unbearable. They're uneducated, have very little clothing and 9 times outta 10 don't have 3 solid meals a day. This happening for, in most cases, all of your life, will make you a bit insane to say the least. No matter who you are or claim to be. If more people who had money actually used it for the greater good on a regular basis, not just when there's a 9-11 or a Hurricaine Katrina, the world would change faster than you or I would get the news. Bono knows this, that's why he said what he said.

What about the US?

What about the US indeed.
    This nation has more shelters, organizations, missions, rallies, demonstrations, etc. in the name of the poor. Which is one of the ways that things don't get too outlandish over here. The reason you may not see people blowin' themselves up in front of burger king because they can't get a meal, is because the amount of food that's thrown out by a lot of businesses and people stops this from happening. When was the last time, or first time you saw any dumpsters or huge eateries in Iraq that were able to throw away food at such a grotesque rate?? Don't act like it's the people, because it's not. It's the situation. The ones that can't get a meal, you may not see them blowin' themselves up, but you tell me how easy it is for a homeless or destitute person to buy C-4 around here. Plus, that doesn't stop the ones who cut their wrists, hang themselves or step out in front of the next oncoming bus or train now does it?? The basic needs of even the homeless are a lot more attainable over here than they are the The Middle East. It's not like this place (the U.S.) is in any kind of severe economical wasteland. Well, not yet.

He's hardly qualified to talk about what's going on over there is he?? So, what exactly would get him a "Revolutionary Pass" in your opinion?? What makes anyone who was ever willing to do something, anything, even if it was just the utterance of a word of awareness, "qualified" to do so?? Last time I checked, it was called just plain old givin' a f**k about your fellow man.

He doesn't have to campaign here, because there's enough people who live here that could do the exact same thing. Truth be told, what's happening overseas is more important. Due to the fact that most Americans are just big fans of talking, if there was a campaign held by Bono in the states that claim to be united, all it would consist of is a lot of clapping. Period. Only a good 8or 9% of the crowd would actually take what he said and put it into action.

You may see it as him claimin' to be an "expert", bottom line is he's tellin' the truth.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

yeah you know, how anyone would criticize bono is beyond me. the amount of money he has raised and given, the time he has spent...its almost like you couldnt have picked a person with more integrity to hate on
    I pick on Bono because he's a jackass. He said it himself, "I think my music is sacred." Dude thinks just because he gives to charity...he's a saint. Yeah, I may not have a ton of money so I can't give millions but I'll give the last dollar in my pocket to the local homeless guys or I'll put money in those collection things. I don't think it makes me a better person, it's just I know I'm better off than some people. Giving to charity doesn't give you integrity...integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is watching. I hardly think boosting your own ego by donating on a world stage is integrity.

Jealous or not, I don't care. I'm just saying people put celebrities like him on a pedestal cuz yeah, he may be doing the right thing but people take his social status into too much consideration of his character. If I had a couple million sitting around...I'd do that same thing. Not because I think I'm a great person, but because I know somebody, somewhere needs it more than I do. I'll stick with what I said and say Bono isn't special at all.

i dont think he does it to make himself feel good, i think he does it bc he cares. we can disagree and the world keeps turning

btw all music is sacred, it can be grossly deformed, but saying music is sacred is obviously a koan you need to meditate on

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post
    i dont think he does it to make himself feel good, i think he does it bc he cares. we can disagree and the world keeps turning

btw all music is sacred, it can be grossly deformed, but saying music is sacred is obviously a koan you need to meditate on
    Word man. I think he does it cuz he honestly cares.

I don't think him saying, " I think my music is sacred." is him bein' an ass. I mean, I'm sure some people would actually agree. I'm sure a lot of J, Dilla (r.i.p.) fans consider his beats sacred, even before he passed. Likewise for Pete Rock or DJ Premier. Froth said it best though, all music is sacred. Just depends on who gets their grubby mits on it.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Iraq isn't safe for someone like Bono. If you were him, would you go?? I know people in Iraq that tell me any talk of peace is either unspoken or ignored. If natives, Muslims, can be ignored when talking of peace, where does someone like Bono stand??

Israel doesn't want peace. That's just the facts. Talking to anyone over there would do absolutely no good at all. Not in the government anyway. Some of the people actually oppose their governments' actions.

He bases his information on watching what's happening and analyzing. Common sense, if you will. You don't have to be a genius to figure out why these fanatics are so easily led. Most live in conditions that most Americans consider unbearable. They're uneducated, have very little clothing and 9 times outta 10 don't have 3 solid meals a day. This happening for, in most cases, all of your life, will make you a bit insane to say the least. No matter who you are or claim to be. If more people who had money actually used it for the greater good on a regular basis, not just when there's a 9-11 or a Hurricaine Katrina, the world would change faster than you or I would get the news. Bono knows this, that's why he said what he said.

What about the US?

What about the US indeed.
    This nation has more shelters, organizations, missions, rallies, demonstrations, etc. in the name of the poor. Which is one of the ways that things don't get too outlandish over here. The reason you may not see people blowin' themselves up in front of burger king because they can't get a meal, is because the amount of food that's thrown out by a lot of businesses and people stops this from happening. When was the last time, or first time you saw any dumpsters or huge eateries in Iraq that were able to throw away food at such a grotesque rate?? Don't act like it's the people, because it's not. It's the situation. The ones that can't get a meal, you may not see them blowin' themselves up, but you tell me how easy it is for a homeless or destitute person to buy C-4 around here. Plus, that doesn't stop the ones who cut their wrists, hang themselves or step out in front of the next oncoming bus or train now does it?? The basic needs of even the homeless are a lot more attainable over here than they are the The Middle East. It's not like this place (the U.S.) is in any kind of severe economical wasteland. Well, not yet.

He's hardly qualified to talk about what's going on over there is he?? So, what exactly would get him a "Revolutionary Pass" in your opinion?? What makes anyone who was ever willing to do something, anything, even if it was just the utterance of a word of awareness, "qualified" to do so?? Last time I checked, it was called just plain old givin' a f**k about your fellow man.

He doesn't have to campaign here, because there's enough people who live here that could do the exact same thing. Truth be told, what's happening overseas is more important. Due to the fact that most Americans are just big fans of talking, if there was a campaign held by Bono in the states that claim to be united, all it would consist of is a lot of clapping. Period. Only a good 8or 9% of the crowd would actually take what he said and put it into action.

You may see it as him claimin' to be an "expert", bottom line is he's tellin' the truth.

That was an excellent read.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

i dont like bono cause he married cher... lol

i think this video is some kind of propaganda, but i won't deny shit exactly like that happens

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    i see a pattern here holocaust, zionists, iran, and suicide bombers all these things point to one thing... this guy hates israel

.. So posting that Iran claims that they found the cure for AIDS tells you that I hate Israel? ..

.. So posting a video in which Wolf Blitzer is basically admitting that he's a zionist tells you that I hate Israel? ..

.. So posting a thread in which I question how many died in the holocaust tells you that I hate Israel? ..

.. Hmmm .. ..

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. So posting that Iran claims that they found the cure for AIDS tells you that I hate Israel? ..

.. So posting a video in which Wolf Blitzer is basically admitting that he's a zionist tells you that I hate Israel? ..

.. So posting a thread in which I question how many died in the holocaust tells you that I hate Israel? ..

.. Hmmm .. ..
    individually... no, but together its like a lot of circumstantial evidence...hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure about this guy. You know, if he didn't post that the Holocaust was exaggerated, that we're causing suicide bombers and Iran has the cure for AIDS within 24 hours, I would take his individual points a lot more seriously.
    ^^^^see this guy sees it too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure about this guy. You know, if he didn't post that the Holocaust was exaggerated,

.. Even jews question how many died in the holocaust, get over it ..

that we're causing suicide bombers

.. Our tax money is "causing" a lot of suicide bombers ..

and Iran has the cure for AIDS within 24 hours,

.. Iran claims that they found the cure for AIDS .. What's wrong with that? ..

.. Iran claims that they found the cure for AIDS .. What's wrong with that? .. [/QUOTE]

its wrong if its bullshit, and i think its bullshit because viruses for the most part are incurable (see the common cold, influenza,bird flu) iran has always been making far fetched claims, next week they will claim to have an alliance with space aliens....

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    .. Iran claims that they found the cure for AIDS .. What's wrong with that? ..
    its wrong if its bullshit,

.. If it's bullshit .. Right, moving along .. ..

and i think its bullshit because viruses for the most part are incurable

.. Right, Right .. ..

iran has always been making far fetched claims, next week they will claim to have an alliance with space aliens....

.. Because you say so .. Right, Right .. ..