Thread: You think the laws are bad today...

Veteran Member

Default You think the laws are bad today...

Look at this shit Hammurabi's code says to do! This is worse than the Bible!

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/ham/index.htm

"21. If any one break a hole into a house (break in to steal), he shall be put to death before that hole and be buried."

Veteran Member

in this day in time it seems harsh but maybe we need harsh to have some type of order. i bet back then people weren't breaking laws left and right like people do today.

do you remember the american kid in singapore who was caught vandalizing and he had to be cained? knowing that, i wouldn't have done shit! a switch hurts, imagine what that beaten felt like. ouch.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    in this day in time it seems harsh but maybe we need harsh to have some type of order. i bet back then people weren't breaking laws left and right like people do today.

do you remember the american kid in singapore who was caught vandalizing and he had to be cained? knowing that, i wouldn't have done shit! a switch hurts, imagine what that beaten felt like. ouch.

i used to say the same shit... if i knew i would caned.. or get my hand wacked off or some shit like that.. i wouldnt be doin shit.

crime would go down if fools knew that ass was gonna get the smack down if they got caught..

as for that singapore kid... i heard people pass out after the first lick.. so they throw water on you and wake your ass for the rest of em...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    i used to say the same shit... if i knew i would caned.. or get my hand wacked off or some shit like that.. i wouldnt be doin shit.

crime would go down if fools knew that ass was gonna get the smack down if they got caught..

as for that singapore kid... i heard people pass out after the first lick.. so they throw water on you and wake your ass for the rest of em...

co-sign...and yeah i heard they pass out after that first lash too. i wonder if a caining hurts more than an extension cord? what you thing?

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    co-sign...and yeah i heard they pass out after that first lash too. i wonder if a caining hurts more than an extension cord? what you thing?

now i can speak on that extension cord shit and i can verify with a 100% accuracy that the mother fucker hurts.. especially if you catch the end that has the plug on it...

as far as that cane.. i also heard that they splice the end of it so that it pinches the skin on contact... i dont even wanna know what that feels like. thats a whole new level of pain i bet..

im tellin you... bring the cane over here... crime rate decreases. especially if they televised that shit.

so true.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    now i can speak on that extension cord shit and i can verify with a 100% accuracy that the mother fucker hurts.. especially if you catch the end that has the plug on it...

as far as that cane.. i also heard that they splice the end of it so that it pinches the skin on contact... i dont even wanna know what that feels like. thats a whole new level of pain i bet..

im tellin you... bring the cane over here... crime rate decreases. especially if they televised that shit.
    you're bringing back memories....remember them welts that were left behind. damn, just thinking about it makes my body hurt. ouch!

on the real, when the penalty is severe enough to make people think twice, they think once and do the right thing. they don't need to think twice cause they know what the consequence is and don't wanna face it. alot of people ain't afraid of jail in america.