Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The True Meaning Of Jesus Name 4rm A Gods View!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Yeshua Bin Josef?
    english translation, jesus son of joseph.

anyone here read the book James The Brother Of Jesus by Robert Eisenman? It's the best thing I've read on the historical Jesus.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koallah View Post
    I come in the name of God Koallah Qaram b.u.t. I wisdom my name to born Knowledge of Arm Leg Leg Arm Head Quoting Allah's Rules As Mathematics & I'm here to break down the true origins of this so called entity named Jesus.

Jesus deciphers to:

J-ustice ( Just-I-Cee-Equality )
    E-quality
    S-elf
    U-niversal
    S-avior

a.k.a.

Jes-Us ( or Just-Ice for those under the 32nd degree ) - According to the 19th degree a.k.a (S) in the Supreme Alphabet it 9 Self/Savior which means that: The Black man's knowledge is what makes him the savior of himself, by borning himself or completing himself. The only 1 that can save U is U. So to y’all 85ers, you 1st gotta acknowledge (J)ustice & (E)quality in order to be your own (S)elf (U)niversal (S)avior or Jesus!
    Be/Born, Knowledge 120, there ain't no Mystery God. If there is one I'll just say you ain't busting the science of self 4 u to know the ledge or the knowledge of your true self.

To all my Gods and all my Earths please civilize these 85ers. Do the math for the deaf, the dumb, and the blind stuck in the triple stages of darkness. If any one wants to drop science and build with a GOD please feel free. This is Allah, the all in all saying PEACE!!! (P)Positive (E)levation (A)lways (C)ees (E)quality.
    You remind me of them mormon kids that came to my house and tried to baptize me.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    yeshua is hebrew isa is the arabic/aramaic
    good, now expand please.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

what makes ones beliefs or followings more right than anyone else?

what documents or texts or facts is this knowledge based on?

is this a religion? is this based on faith or fact?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai View Post
    good, now expand please.
    expand on what?

Veteran Member

How ironic. The "mystery god" which 5 Percenters speak of which such disdain IS the mechanism for saving self. Its mental technology which unlocks higher levels of thinking and action. When you REALLY believe in such a thing, which is pretty much impossible for most people, the effects are clear.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris View Post
    How ironic. The "mystery god" which 5 Percenters speak of which such disdain IS the mechanism for saving self. Its mental technology which unlocks higher levels of thinking and action. When you REALLY believe in such a thing, which is pretty much impossible for most people, the effects are clear.
    do you know what a "mystery god" is?

Veteran Member

I'd take a stab at it, I'm sure it'd be at least as annoying as trying to pin down whats meant by devil. Why don't you tell me?
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Veteran Member

I'd take a stab at it, I'm sure it'd be at least as annoying as trying to pin down whats meant by devil. Why don't you tell me?
    i'm not the one who brought it up. you're talking as if you know.

Veteran Member

I have an understanding of the idea, but I acknowledge that I could easily be misunderstanding what is meant. Please enlighten me.
    And what shall we toast?

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    what makes ones beliefs or followings more right than anyone else?
    word.

it's cool and all that people are serious about their beliefs, and if they're doing good things with the knowledge they have.

but with all of these religions out there, I don't see why people get so hung up on which one is the "right" one. all any of them are telling you is to be a good person - if you can take that message from it, and act accordingly, then why does it matter if I believe in a bearded old man sitting on a cloud watching me from above?

Veteran Member

I have an understanding of the idea, but I acknowledge that I could easily be misunderstanding what is meant. Please enlighten me.
    again, you brought it up. you say you have and understanding, that means you know, so express what you know.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by hidden ninja View Post
    word.

it's cool and all that people are serious about their beliefs, and if they're doing good things with the knowledge they have.

but with all of these religions out there, I don't see why people get so hung up on which one is the "right" one. all any of them are telling you is to be a good person - if you can take that message from it, and act accordingly, then why does it matter if I believe in a bearded old man sitting on a cloud watching me from above?
    believe what you believe, be the best person you can possibly be.

all religions don't want you to be good in relation to how it's perceived by (the majority of) society.

the bearded old man belief limits a person's ability elevate, that's why it matters. there's an effect to that belief.

Veteran Member

again, you brought it up. you say you have and understanding, that means you know, so express what you know.
    Fine. What I mean is the invisible gods as believed in in many organized religions. Between that and "spook in the sky", thats what 5 Percenters seem to be referring to.
    And what shall we toast?