Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The True Meaning Of Jesus Name 4rm A Gods View!

i feel that, there's no doubt that higher-ups in religious circles abuse their powers to manipulate - but that's a problem with organized religion (thought control).

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by hidden ninja View Post
    i feel that, there's no doubt that higher-ups in religious circles abuse their powers to manipulate - but that's a problem with organized religion (thought control).
    i agree with what you just said. when you read the text they use, the people in the text never teach what the religion teaches(they don't teach religion).

Veteran Member

Learning from texts is pretty useless IMO.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris View Post
    Fine. What I mean is the invisible gods as believed in in many organized religions. Between that and "spook in the sky", thats what 5 Percenters seem to be referring to.
    really, you shouldn't speak on what you don't know. stick to what you know and talk about that. that way you'll never be wrong.

btw, i'm not trying to be disrespectful when i say that either. real talk.
    Last edited by Black Man; 02-08-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Thanks Gods for elevating and dropping science and debating. Keep doing the math 360. Peace

Veteran Member

really, you shouldn't speak on what you don't know. stick to what you know and talk about that. that way you'll never be wrong.
    Or use more double speak like the 5 Percenters. You all like to say things, put a context to things and then be like "Uh uh, thats not what I meant" when anyone attempts to address these things. if the mystery god/spook in the sky that everyone is warned against isn't the most obvious candidate, why bother with the warning and what DOES it mean?
    Last edited by Os3y3ris; 02-08-2007 at 03:38 PM.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Yeshua Bin Josef?
    Close. Gotta give you an "A" for effort too.

Since you use "Bin", it would the Arabic translation and be Isa Bin Yusuf. This of course would be wrong though, because Yusuf (peace be upon him) came before Moses, Aaron, Zacharia and John. Peace be upon them. Isa (peace be upon him) had no earthly father. So, in truth it's Arabic form is Isa Bin Maryam, or Jesus, son of Mary.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    expand on what?
    you amended the meaning of jesus or at least, his true name as it was.

my question is..

does the deviation in the lettering affect the message of the original post as a subjective matter?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Jesus, the true meaning according to Charging Soldier

Chapter 1

Jesus is man know by many different names through out history. Whatever his real name was I don't know, but I just call him Jesus.

Jesus was a real man in history, scientists, historians, and relgious people agree.

However, the Jesus of history has been turned into this mega comic super star hero.....kinda like Superman. He rised up against the organized religions speaking out on their bullshit.

Jesus was an intereperter- a mediator between the seen and unseen.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-08-2007 at 05:01 PM.

Veteran Member

Or use more double speak like the 5 Percenters. You all like to say things, put a context to things and then be like "Uh uh, thats not what I meant" when anyone attempts to address these things. if the mystery god/spook in the sky that everyone is warned against isn't the most obvious candidate, why bother with the warning and what DOES it mean?
    you put your foot in your mouth. you spoke on something you didn't know or understand, nothing more nothing less. don't try to slick talk your way out and blame some 5% about something YOU SAID.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    you put your foot in your mouth. you spoke on something you didn't know or understand, nothing more nothing less. don't try to slick talk your way out and blame some 5% about something YOU SAID.
    Why don't you elaborate then?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai View Post
    you amended the meaning of jesus or at least, his true name as it was.

my question is..

does the deviation in the lettering affect the message of the original post as a subjective matter?
    i didn't amend the meaning of anything. i didn't take away from the original post, i simply added on.

koallah give his understanding, and one of the things he did was apply each letter of 'jesus' to supreme alphabet to come to a greater understanding(i'm sure he had an understanding prior to that application) of that person. ask him about the technique he utilized for he is the best qualified to answer your question.

Veteran Member

Is the point that I'm wrong and look silly, or is the point the truth of the issue? I always leave open the possibility that I can be wrong. That really doesn't bother me. However, you don't even leave that possibility by saying anything concrete and seem more concerned with showing me up than with making any point at all, shedding light on any issue, or even simply clarifying the point of confusion. Why am I not impressed?
    And what shall we toast?

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Black Man seems to ruin every thread....or is it just me?

Veteran Member

Is the point that I'm wrong and look silly, or is the point the truth of the issue? I always leave open the possibility that I can be wrong. That really doesn't bother me. However, you don't even leave that possibility by saying anything concrete and seem more concerned with showing me up than with making any point at all, shedding light on any issue, or even simply clarifying the point of confusion. Why am I not impressed?
    i told you i wasn't trying to be disrespectful. i simply told you, you were incorrect with what you were saying, nothing more nothing less.

i wasn't trying to show you up, i saw an error and i pointed it out. it seems as if you got offended by me saying your idea was wrong. that's when you came with the slick talk.

the concrete thing that i said was your idea was wrong. i'm not trying to make some grand point except that your idea was wrong.

and maybe just maybe if you didn't come with he slick sh*t, then i would begin to shed some light as you say.

i'm not trying to impress you.