Thread: open invitation

Wink open invitation

yeah ive enjoyed talking with some of you lately. shropsher, iniquity, ultimate, charging, of course lhx and even black man bc you can always learn from others

anyways i wanted to let yall know at thecorpse.com we have a know the ledge and you guys are welcome to come by and post, we would love to have you

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I'd tried posting on the corpse, but I ended up getting blamed for computer viruses at my mom's house after I logged on there, plus some wierd as files would drop on my desktop after logging on, that ain't normal.

???? its a whole new board so check it out

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

That was before it went down.

Much love froth. Imma definitely check it out.

Peace.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

i would visit the corpse more often too, but some of the sigs there would get me kicked out of public places where im usually at

like right now

im adding a link to the corpse to the archives thread in here
    all the points have been made

yeah i get that but we need some more people that are on a spiritual journey

I'm going to sign up soon.

ill be posting there when i get home

things seem pretty chill over there

its not about leaving here or anything, its just if you want to double your pleasure, well you know the rest. again its really about sharing info and having fun. when buddha said life is pain or whatever he meant you cant get to enlightenment without pain. everyone should be able to understand this. but when hes pictured hes smiling bc hes gone thru it

there is a lot of humor there, and i like a little humor with my personal journey

i feel bad about how i treated tek when he got there but you know, he didnt give it a chance, i was just fucking with him

so this goes out to tek too, i apologize for real and want you to know id love to have you too

"it isnt true unless it makes you laugh
    you dont understand it until it makes you cry"

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post
    yeah ive enjoyed talking with some of you lately. shropsher, iniquity, ultimate, charging, of course lhx and even black man bc you can always learn from others

anyways i wanted to let yall know at thecorpse.com we have a know the ledge and you guys are welcome to come by and post, we would love to have you
    even tho u didnt mention me ( ) its been nice talkin to u too...ill definitely never forget that u put me on to Joseph Campbell who has already been a big influence on me and i just ordered 2 of his books....never heard of him before that..

if i can ever find more time to do non-school or work-related stuff on the web then ill come check the KTL section at corpse too..

peace

word man you were the only guy that checked that out and i was thinking when i read what you wrote, "if this dude gets anything close to what i got out of it, man, hes gonna love that shit so much". i would love you to check it out too.

honestly i dont care who you are or if you think im a dork, i just want to build it up bc its been getting really good over the last year

and as far as campbell goes, again, im so glad you checked that out. dude has like a photographic memory and he had studied mythology and religion with a true passion for way longer than any of us have been alive. not to insult anyone here, bc we are generally pretty intelligent people, but this guy was a true genius.

we might bring up a story or something to him and he could tell you 3 or 4 seemingly unrelated cultures that has a similar story

it makes the mind dance from the tower of babel to the collective unconscious and everywhere in between

some people that think they know everything have got to check themselves (appropriate phrase even though im a honkey). its like charging said bc he knows the real stats...500 DIFFERENT CULTURES IN THE UPPER AMERICAS. do you fucking grasp the depth of the cosmologies?

anyone that isnt in the slipstream of the pure egoless state of perfect harmony with the tao/god/universal intelligence/enlightenment/satori or whatnot should never say they have anything figured out.

thats the weird thing, people get hooked on one thing and follow a moronic idea that anything else is sinful or tricknowledge or whatnot

hell i went to christian school a few years when i was young and i remember the way they presented other religions. hindus wouldnt eat cows (OMG) and buddha actually believed something could happen to you when you were in perfect selfless stillness...(BLASPHEMY)

i should have mentioned you too, i forgot. so glad you are enjoying it. great artwork and images in them too
    Last edited by froth; 02-07-2007 at 10:53 PM.