Thread: Women continue to be treated more leniently than men, concerning crimes?

Default Women continue to be treated more leniently than men, concerning crimes?

It seems to me that women continue to be given less of a penalty, then men, when committing similar crimes. Almost every week on the news, there is talk about another female teacher that is sleeping with an underage student. When a male teacher sleeps with an underage student, he gets the book thrown at him, and he's considered a monster. When a female teacher does the same thing, she barely gets a slap on the wrist. Like that slutty blonde haired, blue eyed teacher last year(who slept with underage students), saying she shouldn't do any jail time because she's too good looking to be in jail. lol I think she got probation? And I don't buy the theory that a female teacher should do less time, because it's a fantasy of a teenage boy to sleep with a teacher. The female teachers' deserve to get just as much of a penalty as a male teacher, who does the same crime. That's just one type of crime I touched on so far...

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    It seems to me that women continue to be given less of a penalty, then men, when committing similar crimes. Almost every week on the news, there is talk about another female teacher that is sleeping with an underage student. When a male teacher sleeps with an underage student, he gets the book thrown at him, and he's considered a monster. When a female teacher does the same thing, she barely gets a slap on the wrist. Like that slutty blonde haired, blue eyed teacher last year(who slept with underage students), saying she shouldn't do any jail time because she's too good looking to be in jail. lol I think she got probation? And I don't buy the theory that a female teacher should do less time, because it's a fantasy of a teenage boy to sleep with a teacher. The female teachers' deserve to get just as much of a penalty as a male teacher, who does the same crime. That's just one type of crime I touched on so far...
    There was definitely favoritism in that case. I remember her. She looked like a living Barbie doll.

I think it's just a pathetic attempt at chivalry really. Women should get the same penalties as men for the same crimes. The only reason why people do things like this is because they know the justice system is a joke.

The best part of all is nobody gets away with anything though. You either pay up front, in the middle or in the end, but the certainty stands. We'll all pay.

"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    There was definitely favoritism in that case. I remember her. She looked like a living Barbie doll.

Debra Lafave, was a big story down here for a bit.

Honestly, the only reason she got off as easy as she did was because of her age and looks. If she was any older, any fatter, they would've treated her a lot worse. I do agree that the penalty is still a lot softer on women than men, there's probably nothing that will ever change that. All that can really be done is to rally, but I don't see alot of men that would be willing to protest in order to strengthen the sentences on sexual assault on women.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Women say they want to be treated equals to men, when it comes to wages and other things. Then they should take responsibility when they do something wrong, like sleeping with an underage boy, and stop acting like whiny bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post

Debra Lafave, was a big story down here for a bit.

Honestly, the only reason she got off as easy as she did was because of her age and looks. If she was any older, any fatter, they would've treated her a lot worse. I do agree that the penalty is still a lot softer on women than men, there's probably nothing that will ever change that. All that can really be done is to rally, but I don't see alot of men that would be willing to protest in order to strengthen the sentences on sexual assault on women.

id hit it

Women say they want to be treated equals to men, when it comes to wages and other things. Then they should take responsibility when they do something wrong, like sleeping with an underage boy, and stop acting like whiny bitches.

how do you feel about domestic violence? Men hitting women isn't just assault, should it be?

i think our system does a good job, it draws a clear distinction between man and woman while also giving them equal standing as humans. There is a difference between a male teacher having sex with a 15 year old girl and a woman teacher having sex with a 15 year old boy just as there's a difference between man on man physical assault and man on woman physical assault. Despite these differences, both man and woman should be seen as equal, just as different equals.
    Last edited by maestro wooz; 02-08-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Why should there be a difference between a male teacher sleeping with an underage girl, than a female teacher sleeping with an underage boy? How is it more wrong of a male teacher, than a female teacher? I think the penalty should be the same. The system has been doing a bad job lately, to say the least, concerning all the slutty female teachers sleeping with their students.

I know a guy who got his face scratched up bad, on more than a few occasions, by his g/f who has a bad temper. I would consider that assault. If he would scratch her face up like that, I bet she'd be wanting to put his ass in jail. But when she scratches him, it's labeled as having a 'bad temper', and not assault.

Wow you're pretty fucking bitter dude.

Why should there be a difference between a male teacher sleeping with an underage girl, than a female teacher sleeping with an underage boy? How is it more wrong of a male teacher, than a female teacher? I think the penalty should be the same. The system has been doing a bad job lately, to say the least, concerning all the slutty female teachers sleeping with their students.

I know a guy who got his face scratched up bad, on more than a few occasions, by his g/f who has a bad temper. I would consider that assault. If he would scratch her face up like that, I bet she'd be wanting to put his ass in jail. But when she scratches him, it's labeled as having a 'bad temper', and not assault.

okay, that's fair, but i think there's a clear difference between man and woman and there actions should be judged differently.

I'm not bitter, just being logical and fair.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    how do you feel about domestic violence? Men hitting women isn't just assault, should it be?

i think our system does a good job, it draws a clear distinction between man and woman while also giving them equal standing as humans. There is a difference between a male teacher having sex with a 15 year old girl and a woman teacher having sex with a 15 year old boy just as there's a difference between man on man physical assault and man on woman physical assault. Despite these differences, both man and woman should be seen as equal, just as different equals.
    I have to agree with Mr. Woozy on this one. It's like my work:

The ladies work in the office, the men work in the field.

Doesn't have to be that way, but would you want your wife riding around with a bunch of men all day. What about down in a ditch laying pipe(no pun intended) Or going to someoone's house to do some plumbing, and get attacked by a drunk?

Actually, we had female field workers here a couple of times, and they could do the job just as well as a man, but the women perfer to work in the office.

Plus the women get paid the same(most of them better) than the field workers.

Men are physically stronger than women in most cases, and therefore, the penalties for hitting a women should be harsher because a mans punch can do more damage than a womans.

Plus

men that get beat up by women usually don't report it......kinda like bro rape too.

A mans penis can do more damage to a young girl, than a womans vagina can do to a young man.

If a man teacher sticks his penis in a female student, she could get pregnant, her body will grow and expand and change from the child, and she could possibly die from child birth. And of course this scenario has to do with power- the teacher has the power over the student.

On the other hand if a female is sticking her pussy on a male student, she is putting the risk on herself. She could make the student into a father, and this bad too, but his body isn't gonna experience the changes. Besides, who hasn't wanted to fuck one of their teachers in their life?

Well, the same could be true for young females, wanting to sleep with their male teachers. I would assume that most teenage girls these days, such as 16 and 17 year old's, know know what sex is, and know what that are getting involved in when they do it. I doubt that every male teacher that gets involved with one of their students, is seeking out a student to sleep with. There are various times when the young girl student initiates it.

Not to sound like a jokester, but in general, female's nails are longer than men's nails. So if my friend's g/f scratched him, should she get more of a penalty, then say, if he scratched her?