if you donīt want your shit to be used by others, just state that beneath your work. there is non stated at WWI productions that one canīt use the shit! (WHY FREE DOWNLOAD? THE SHIT ISN`T GOOD ENOUGH TOLISTEN TO IT LIKE A FAN NO NEED TO DL THAT SHIT JUST FOR LISTENING! other soundclick users write shit like "if you want to use the beat, write an email to..." or " buy the exclusive rights for this beat for 50 $ " and something like that!! I DIDN`T TOOK ANY BEAT WHERE THAT WAS WRITTEN! ALL BEATS WERE FREE AND I EVEN TOLD THE BEATMAKERS THAT I USED THEIR BEAT! AS I TOOK THE WWI BEAT AND MADE THE REMI WITH IT, I DIDN`T KNEW IT WAS SUN TZU`S BEAT! JUST BEFORE I POSTED THE NEW VERSION (WITH THAT WWI BEAT) I WENT TO WWI site again to write an email that i used the beat for promotionbal use only, i recognised that sun tzu was involved. but too late. so it is def. my fault with that one beat but yo cats is actin like i robbed a fuckin bank and THAT`S the reason why yaīll go to hell, amateurs ! end of story