Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Be Careful of Your Work

Default Be Careful of Your Work

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32718

we have bitch ass niggas who like to steal on this forum

there are cats in this section who's shit he's used and probably don't know about it

so be careful with ya shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

I just dont allow shit to be downloadable. Guess thats all you can do. And if you are makin tapes to be D/L'd just send one in the mail to yourself at the begining and if there is any problems after that then go from there.

The internet is tricky like rockin a mf rhyme.

Good lookin out though Sun.

Damn i read the thread that shits fucked up

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

Tony does some good work, and he knows how to produce tracks to make them sound dope...it's just i don't think taking other cat's work without permission is acceptable behavior...i did download the mixtape and it was dope *slight blush at my hypocrytical behavior*
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
    Tony does some good work, and he knows how to produce tracks to make them sound dope...it's just i don't think taking other cat's work without permission is acceptable behavior...i did download the mixtape and it was dope *slight blush at my hypocrytical behavior*
    Man u are trippin.. This fuck blantently jacked some beats and then put some acapellas on em... Thats dope? The acapellas arent even close to being on rythym...

Like I said I could give two fucks about this cat, but its crossin da line when some wack fuck stealin somethin I put time an energy into.. Its a respect thing..

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

who cares if he used your beat man? i mean its fucked up. but no need to trip over it. not lie hes gonna get famous with that shit homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    who cares if he used your beat man? i mean its fucked up. but no need to trip over it. not lie hes gonna get famous with that shit homie.

1. told him to never fuck with my shit again

2. he never asked me and did the shit behind my back like a bitch

3. it's not about fame, never was, its about showin some goddamn respect & not being a bitch about shit

like i said if he was cool wit me & would asked to do this then it would be a different story but he's being a bitch with this shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Smh @ Da Cats Thinkin This Type Of Shit Is Ok

Its common knowledge. Plus , you dont shit where you sleep.

Nobody is trippin son..

Im jus speakin on some shit that needs to be said.. Trust me I know this shit aint goin nowhere, like I said its a fuckin respect thing.. or common sense..

I mean my personal goal is not to be famous or even "blow up" ... I make music cause thats my passion and I m not down with fake fucks portrayin somethin with my name on it , like shit is a joke..

I dont need to explain my shit, real recognize real... and any producer with a shred of dignity would agree....

understand?

Quote Originally Posted by BASTARD SWORD View Post
    Smh @ Da Cats Thinkin This Type Of Shit Is Ok
    THANK YOU

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

its aint ok.

and i aint a producer.

What im saying is, you cant ever do anything to this guy in real life man. getting mad will just make it miserable for yall. Im just lookin out for you guys best interest man. he stole it, fuck him. ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    If you dont care about people jackin ya shit, what do u care about?

Askin shit like that means u dont care about ya craft... Its no different than an mc bitin somebodys lyrics... then muthafuckas get into a huge discussion on how fucked up it is..

Trust, I RARELY get into debates or arguments in these forums.. but we talkin bout MY shit and BEST BELIEVE IMMA STAND UP FOR MYSELF...

aww man fukin toney the tiger back with his wack ass shit!!yo sun ask before u recieve a big ass woopin!shit aint right!but yo im in it to bomb the system thats it, but when u take cats tracks with out askin thats a no no!

ay yo
    THATS another reason why i make my shit as out as possible!so cats dont wanna fuk with my shit lmao!!