Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Be Careful of Your Work

man that's crazy...i took my time and read all that thread....wtf...why don't they ban that kid toney....i don't think it will solve the problem....but...i don't know
    i fully understand sun tzu...and i'm on his side, and i think all around here should be.
    the sad part is that sun tzu even told him before not to do this and he still stole his beat...wtf...

btw - i didn't took my time to get that mixtape, but is it true that the mixes are off beat? lmao
    and 2nd...did this guy do other mixtapes like this before?

peace

somebody in the near vacinity of this dude needs to roll thru and stomp him a new asshole. jackin beats is wack shit

Support the Real. Click HERE

jackin beats is wack shit
    I agree. Peace.

for those who understand french (and know about Get Large Productions), this video about beatjacking is fucking funny.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn42n_home-studio

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba View Post
    man that's crazy...i took my time and read all that thread....wtf...why don't they ban that kid toney....i don't think it will solve the problem....but...i don't know
    i fully understand sun tzu...and i'm on his side, and i think all around here should be.
    the sad part is that sun tzu even told him before not to do this and he still stole his beat...wtf...

btw - i didn't took my time to get that mixtape, but is it true that the mixes are off beat? lmao
    and 2nd...did this guy do other mixtapes like this before?

peace

They are prolly offbeat. I aint D/L'd it. I dont fuck with Tone no more cuz he got weird. And now he done dissed the homie so I really aint fuckin with him. At one time though he had that Zoo Babees shit goin on and all of us was with it for a minute. He would make all kinds of mixes. He was cool to get along with at the begining.

I remember when Sun told him not to fuck with him no more. It started when he made Zoo Babee banners for everybody.

my boy Shitao said it's off beat.

heh its preety childish thread. sun dont ber a child. you're acting like some big producer who was jacked off for big money......

man stop that shit cuz' its funny to hear. you ever here alchemist or premier complain' about mixtapes where their beats are steal constantly. and even if they complain they have reason. they got big $$ for their music from famous rapper. i dont think they want your beats even for free man cuz its nothin' special. of course imo. im pretty sure their supreme in your opinion.........

so my point is:

first -->i understand your problem but you said it 3-5 times in toney thread and your makin another thread just for that. come on man its corny. you act like its a big deal. likes he rip you off money or something....

second --> his mixtape is total garbage. rhymes are off beats. so dont worry theres like 10-15 peps who even kick it and at most 5 who listen' it to the end.........

third --> stealin' beats isn't nothin' new. its common thing. especially if we talk about mixtapes. the big producers in the game get used to it and you should too..........

fourth --> stop that miserably complainin' like someone said above. go kill that dude for it or fuck him but stop complainin' cuz we cant help you and it sound miserable. you want us to know that tony is fucker. you dont have to. it clear when you kick his mixtape ;]

..................................... close this 'big producer complainment concert'

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Trust me, its maaad off beat.. and thats a whole notha reason why this is fucked up.. He takin ill beats and turnin em into wack blendz.. Anybody can paste an acapella ova a beat and call it a remix.. There is a whole method to blending beats, and this sorry fuck is a disgrace to to that artform..

This IS a Wu Tang forum and people that do shit like this are portrayin the Wu in a terrible manner.. Thats not what Wu stands for and Im pretty sure no Wu affiliate or fan would advocate STEALING beats and making a Wu blendz cd with em..

Somebody please ban this pathetic fuck before he makes another mockary of real artists...

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    This IS a Wu Tang forum and people that do shit like this are portrayin the Wu in a terrible manner.. Thats not what Wu stands for and Im pretty sure no Wu affiliate or fan would advocate STEALING beats and making a Wu blendz cd with em..
    man i agree with you that this 'mixtape' is garbage but that dont change anything. its NORMAL thing in the rap bussiness to made a mixtape with jacked beats so STOP complain about it. its hard knock life man.......

i have some question to you: you never hear a wutang affiliate or your favourite rapper on some mixtape with jacked beat??

do you hear the newest mixtape "RZAvoir Dogs" where some dj mixed rapppers with rza beats? he got shout out from rza at the beginning. and rza isn't makin' 2 threads and wrote 20 post to complain about it......

so what i want to say is that is not a big deal. itsvery common shit but i think its the first beat jacked from suntzu so hes feelin' proud of it and want all of us know that too. of course its my opinio0n after readin' hes 20 nearly the same posts........

i will said it once more. i dont want to defend tony cuz hes mixtape is retarded but toney dont steal your beat and put it on hes RETAIL album but on some INTERNET MIXTAPE which will be listen' by at most 20 peps.

so get over it man. stop cryin' stop complain' just deal with it.
    like a man................

Quote Originally Posted by vahacris View Post
    heh its preety childish thread. sun dont ber a child. you're acting like some big producer who was jacked off for big money......

man stop that shit cuz' its funny to hear. you ever here alchemist or premier complain' about mixtapes where their beats are steal constantly. and even if they complain they have reason. they got big $$ for their music from famous rapper. i dont think they want your beats even for free man cuz its nothin' special. of course imo. im pretty sure their supreme in your opinion.........

so my point is:

first -->i understand your problem but you said it 3-5 times in toney thread and your makin another thread just for that. come on man its corny. you act like its a big deal. likes he rip you off money or something....

second --> his mixtape is total garbage. rhymes are off beats. so dont worry theres like 10-15 peps who even kick it and at most 5 who listen' it to the end.........

third --> stealin' beats isn't nothin' new. its common thing. especially if we talk about mixtapes. the big producers in the game get used to it and you should too..........

fourth --> stop that miserably complainin' like someone said above. go kill that dude for it or fuck him but stop complainin' cuz we cant help you and it sound miserable. you want us to know that tony is fucker. you dont have to. it clear when you kick his mixtape ;]

..................................... close this 'big producer complainment concert'
    you're quite dumb....i didn't read all your message cus it was borring after the first 4 sentences....

here's a completly different thing than using premier beats on a mixtape. maybe this is a reason he doesn't want to have his beats used...he is not such a big producer but maybe he will be in the future and people has to know whom belong those beats. if it were famous beats no one would care because all would knew who they belong to. this is only one opinion. (i'm sure this wasn't sun tzu's reason, but it can be one)

2nd...as i said before...he (sun tzu) talked with da kid toney about this and he DIDN"T allow him to use his beats, and i think this is the most IMPORTANT thing

i think anyone will get mad if he sees his beats used by an idiot.
    you see...this is something like
    bomhost stealing jus allah verses
    i don't think jus allah was happy because he get's more exposure...
    hope you get it
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba View Post
    you're quite dumb....i didn't read all your message cus it was borring after the first 4 sentences....

2nd...as i said before...he (sun tzu) talked with da kid toney about this and he DIDN"T allow him to use his beats, and i think this is the most IMPORTANT thing
    heh i dont read your whole message too and you're quite dumb imo.

tell me something. DO YOU LIVE ON THE MOON????? if you live on earth please try to look around and observe people behaviour.

i understand he dont want his beats there and i agree with him. he dont want it and dont have to explain why its hes will.

BUT

we live on the EARTH man. other people FUCK what you want and thats normal. leave your car open and told everybody you dont want them to steal it. you think anybody listen to you??? dont act silly man thats all i want to say......

i understand hes angry or whatever but its childish and silly to complain about someone steal something for you. he throw them for free download and act like it was the first time in the history that someone steal a beat

thats childish and silly in my opinion. he should either go kill him for that or shut his mouth imo

hope you get it

Quote Originally Posted by vahacris View Post
    man i agree with you that this 'mixtape' is garbage but that dont change anything. its NORMAL thing in the rap bussiness to made a mixtape with jacked beats so STOP complain about it. its hard knock life man.......

i have some question to you: you never hear a wutang affiliate or your favourite rapper on some mixtape with jacked beat??

do you hear the newest mixtape "RZAvoir Dogs" where some dj mixed rapppers with rza beats? he got shout out from rza at the beginning. and rza isn't makin' 2 threads and wrote 20 post to complain about it......

so what i want to say is that is not a big deal. itsvery common shit but i think its the first beat jacked from suntzu so hes feelin' proud of it and want all of us know that too. of course its my opinio0n after readin' hes 20 nearly the same posts........

i will said it once more. i dont want to defend tony cuz hes mixtape is retarded but toney dont steal your beat and put it on hes RETAIL album but on some INTERNET MIXTAPE which will be listen' by at most 20 peps.

so get over it man. stop cryin' stop complain' just deal with it.
    like a man................
    Listen u stupid fuck... I dont know why u are comparing the Wu Tang doing mixtapes to me and my fam getting jacked by some lame fuck without permission.. Of course Ive heard a million mixtapes with my favorite artists on em, but the situation isnt even close...

I know its common for people to steal beats, so I should just let him use my shit? ( when I also told him never to associate with me) Im tired of explaining myself to you fucking morons....ITS A RESPECT THING... So I should just allow some bitch to put my name on something I totally disagree with? Tha fuck outta here...

If u dont understand where Tzu is coming from, u must have no grasp of what an original artist represents... Im only speakin for myself, and best believe anybody that take themself serious would agree..

Shit is obviously ova some peoples heads...

Bottom line , He asked him to not use his shit no more and then told him not to.

Thats all there is to it. Aint nobody got the right to tell Sun how he should feel about this shit. For real. You tell somebody not to do somethin and then they do it means that they didnt have respect in mind when they did it. Thats simple.

And Complex , when you brought up about this being a Wu-Tang Forum and repping that , it made me think of the other day when I was listenin to Forever and heard tha Gods sayin how they didnt want nobody bitin their shit. They told us all to have our own style. All we had to do was flip the knowledge and we would be right on time.

I cant stand the cliches that are up in here anymore with some artist. The shit is sad but its whatever. Those who I give respect to know whats up and what the deal is. ITs no secret.

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    Bottom line , He asked him to not use his shit no more and then told him not to.

Thats all there is to it. Aint nobody got the right to tell Sun how he should feel about this shit. For real. You tell somebody not to do somethin and then they do it means that they didnt have respect in mind when they did it. Thats simple.

And Complex , when you brought up about this being a Wu-Tang Forum and repping that , it made me think of the other day when I was listenin to Forever and heard tha Gods sayin how they didnt want nobody bitin their shit. They told us all to have our own style. All we had to do was flip the knowledge and we would be right on time.

I cant stand the cliches that are up in here anymore with some artist. The shit is sad but its whatever. Those who I give respect to know whats up and what the deal is. ITs no secret.
    Real Talk

^^agreed

idiots....i guess they wont get da picture till it happens to them one of these dayz.........smmfh