Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Be Careful of Your Work

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Just to clarify he was given an infraction for taking beats with-out permisiion but just banning him will not solve the problem. He was advised this is not tolerable and will not be accepted. FYI

Good lookin out B. Thats whats real. Big up to WWI as always.

big up to ASP too.

Yes , Big up to ASP. Ya'll sick with it.

thx. and i don't like some methods either.

I just found out about this situation.
    Sure he should have asked permission for doing this, because doing those kind of things could ruin any kind of trust and respect we've got with each other in this forum. We're here to share comments, encouragements and advices, not to be suspicious...

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Listen u stupid fuck...
    haha now you can call me stupid fuck if thats make you feel better but you act like a child imo.......

go ahead call me whatever you want. but you should know its funny to read when you put so many feeling in that. lame shit man for real.
    i could call you a fuckin retard but where the point of it? you think somebody pay attention to this?? heh get a real life.......

and if you and your 'click' are doin so amazing job rippin wutang style stop tellin me about gettin your own style when you obviously cop it from the wu..............

I know its common for people to steal beats, so I should just let him use my shit? ( when I also told him never to associate with me) Im tired of explaining myself to you fucking morons....ITS A RESPECT THING... So I should just allow some bitch to put my name on something I totally disagree with? Tha fuck outta here...
    i see you see the point. i dont disagree that he dont want him to put it there but he cant do nothin' with it. he could only complain about it. he could made another 10 threads with his complainment but this dont change anything.........

is this the first time in your life somebody do something without your permission?? get used to it and dont give them a chance to do so or you can blame only yourself for it. when get older you see that most of people will try to fuck with you or steal from you. if its something important to you theres a many way to deal with it adult way. silly bitchin' on net forum dont change anything. cant you get it???

if tony wants he will jacked all of your 'click' beats. he dont give a fuck about your PERMISSION and dont give a fuck about your RESPECt to him....... DONT YOU GET IT!! you cant do shit about it. so stop complainin like little bitch and go kill that matherfucker or shut your fuckin mouth and just DEAL with it like a MAN..........

and dont try to teach me about real mixtapes cuz i was listenin' to them BEFORE you get first hair on your balls dude..........

oks. now you can diss me as long as you want. it surely makes you feel better but you should know that most of us (normal people with real lifes) dont give a fuck about your respect and the shit you write here......

i could only laught hard from 'soundclick' rapper like you gettin' to emotional on some inet forum and complaining like little girl.......

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

haha whatīs goin on here?

foremost i can tell that i got 4 out of 6 rap fans who told me they like the album much so itīs not that worse .. next.. YEAH! sun tzu is acting like a lil girl cuz of one lil beat, which would have been rotten till the end of his life on the soundclick page. i would understand if people like SRAS would get at me like that, cuz i took 3 beats from them without even working with SRAS before... and those beats are even better than sun tzuīs ... people on this forum shall not take themselves so important. hip hop is kinda dead and even thze greatest talenst on this forum, like ern dawgy, white lotus or them triple t egwest or tragic allies cats will not come though CUZ the rap game is DEAD! so.. i robbed some zombies, hoping to get them some attention and bring em back to life!

and.. i already said that the rhymes are off beat few times but thatīs pretty normal.. the remix whis is most off beat was made by ozmosis (daytona500) but overal THE REST OF THE ALBUM is cool and 90% on beat! deal with the free promotion and btw... if anyone likes my producin styles and i ever get a deal or something like that I`M THE FIRST WHO HOLLA BACK AT THE BEST HEADS OUT THE FORUM and give em a deal too! cuz i do it for the love of rap!

THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED and SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL SHUT UP AND TAKE THE PROMOTION! protect your downloads! at leats this is also a lesson to avoid this "stealin" for the future !
    Last edited by da kid toney; 02-09-2007 at 02:54 PM.
    out of ice

Quote Originally Posted by vahacris View Post
    haha now you can call me stupid fuck if thats make you feel better but you act like a child imo.......

go ahead call me whatever you want. but you should know its funny to read when you put so many feeling in that. lame shit man for real.
    i could call you a fuckin retard but where the point of it? you think somebody pay attention to this?? heh get a real life.......

and if you and your 'click' are doin so amazing job rippin wutang style stop tellin me about gettin your own style when you obviously cop it from the wu..............

i see you see the point. i dont disagree that he dont want him to put it there but he cant do nothin' with it. he could only complain about it. he could made another 10 threads with his complainment but this dont change anything.........

is this the first time in your life somebody do something without your permission?? get used to it and dont give them a chance to do so or you can blame only yourself for it. when get older you see that most of people will try to fuck with you or steal from you. if its something important to you theres a many way to deal with it adult way. silly bitchin' on net forum dont change anything. cant you get it???

if tony wants he will jacked all of your 'click' beats. he dont give a fuck about your PERMISSION and dont give a fuck about your RESPECt to him....... DONT YOU GET IT!! you cant do shit about it. so stop complainin like little bitch and go kill that matherfucker or shut your fuckin mouth and just DEAL with it like a MAN..........

and dont try to teach me about real mixtapes cuz i was listenin' to them BEFORE you get first hair on your balls dude..........

oks. now you can diss me as long as you want. it surely makes you feel better but you should know that most of us (normal people with real lifes) dont give a fuck about your respect and the shit you write here......

i could only laught hard from 'soundclick' rapper like you gettin' to emotional on some inet forum and complaining like little girl.......

this is deva vu like a muthafucka..

I cant keep goin ova this shit hommie, sorry I hurt ya feelings, shit wasnt that deep lol.. but yo who is the one droppin 9 paragraphs on some catchin feelings shit LOL.. There is no need for me to defend my language or what I said, Im a grown man son and I dont sugar coat shit.. you tryin to school me on how to deal with situations like u know me??? LOL.. man gtf outta here wit that shit.. u came in outta nowhere talkin shit.. so I spoke on it..

godamn smoke a blunt or somethin lmao

this is deva vu like a muthafucka..

I cant keep goin ova this shit hommie, sorry I hurt ya feelings, shit wasnt that deep lol.. but yo who is the one droppin 9 paragraphs on some catchin feelings shit LOL.. There is no need for me to defend my language or what I said, Im a grown man son and I dont sugar coat shit.. you tryin to school me on how to deal with situations like u know me??? LOL.. man gtf outta here wit that shit.. u came in outta nowhere talkin shit.. so I spoke on it..

godamn smoke a blunt or somethin lmao
    you still dont get it that i dont agree with toney but i dont like your childish complainnig..........

you tryin to school me on how to deal with situations like u know me??? LOL..
    and you should be teach if you are angry becuse someone steal something from you even if you told him not to so. you're so retard you dont understand its called LIFE.

Im a grown man son and I dont sugar coat shit..
    youre a grown man. yes sure. you try to be big willy but you act like little silly mf. grown man should understand that you can stick your PERMISSION in your ass. try to grow up a little maybe then you wont be ripped like little girl and then cry so much about it...............

u came in outta nowhere talkin shit.. so I spoke on it..
    im here long before your genitalia hair start to grow and i see here thousend of 'wu-wannabe soundclick clicks' like yours... and I never spoke on it .....since today. youre bite wutang style and calls someone else a biter. thats the irony of that shit...............

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: You have received an infraction at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang C
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigben
    Dear da kid toney,

You have received an infraction at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=733561

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    -------
    Please ask before you use a members beat and be sure to credit them...Thank you for your cooperation.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

da kid toney-"i credited them in the album notes.text comin with the album download AND i posted the beatmakers names in the thread. well. i donīt care . ban me peace"
    So all know what has happend.

^^^there Were So Many Mispronounciations In Ur Statements That I Couldnt Help But To Laugh.......

Wu Wanna Be?! Are U Smokin? Look @ Ya Usertitle + Ur Sig Man
    And U Callin Us Wu Wanna Beez? -dead- Youre Classic, You Prolly Cant Even Back Up That Statement, Stop Takin Shit To Levels Not Needed In This Thread "shaolin Abbot"

Lol @ Obvious Wu Dickriders Callin Us Biters
    I Love Wu Corp

Quote Originally Posted by da kid toney View Post
    haha whatīs goin on here?

foremost i can tell that i got 4 out of 6 rap fans who told me they like the album much so itīs not that worse .. next.. YEAH! sun tzu is acting like a lil girl cuz of one lil beat, which would have been rotten till the end of his life on the soundclick page. i would understand if people like SRAS would get at me like that, cuz i took 3 beats from them without even working with SRAS before... and those beats are even better than sun tzuīs ... people on this forum shall not take themselves so important. hip hop is kinda dead and even thze greatest talenst on this forum, like ern dawgy, white lotus or them triple t egwest or tragic allies cats will not come though CUZ the rap game is DEAD! so.. i robbed some zombies, hoping to get them some attention and bring em back to life!

and.. i already said that the rhymes are off beat few times but thatīs pretty normal.. the remix whis is most off beat was made by ozmosis (daytona500) but overal THE REST OF THE ALBUM is cool and 90% on beat! deal with the free promotion and btw... if anyone likes my producin styles and i ever get a deal or something like that I`M THE FIRST WHO HOLLA BACK AT THE BEST HEADS OUT THE FORUM and give em a deal too! cuz i do it for the love of rap!

THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED and SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL SHUT UP AND TAKE THE PROMOTION! protect your downloads! at leats this is also a lesson to avoid this "stealin" for the future !

man...you really pissed me of too...shut the fuck up....

1st and the most disrespectful thing: you DON'T CARE AT ALL if the rhymes are OFF BEAT. that's the most basic thing in music...RHYTHM. and if you really want to promote someone at least you could have posted some correct remixes. you even find this thing normal....that shocked me
    "the rhymes are off beat few times but thatīs pretty normal" HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???????? and people here are saying the whole mixtape is off

2 sun tzu has 3 classes over sras production skills (not that sras' beats are bad) but sun tzu has more experience and knows more techniques from what i heard. and i think he preffered that beat be to rotten on his soundclick than to be mixed by an idiot over some bullshit mixtape. and i repeat, he told you not to do that before

3 hip hop is not dead. you and retards like you are killing it with all these mixtapes and bullshit releases. btw....what was the purpose to make this?

4 i wonder how white lotus gave you a beat...but....i think at his production rate of 10 beats per day ...lol....that's no problem for him

so be careful in the future

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

well i guess i'm just going to stay out of this now...
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece