Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manhunt 2 <trailer>

Smile Manhunt 2 <trailer>

Looks promising. Manhunt had a SAW feel to it. Look forward to this, its droppin on the Wii also, I wonder if you'll be able to motion putting a plastic bag over someones head with the Wii controller?

BIG L Rest In Peace

Fuck yeah!!! Now I'm all hype and shit! And it's droppin on the Wii This news is almost better than my new computer!

Almost
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

ooooooooooooooooooh damn, thats gonna be sweet

Veteran Member

Also for the Wii? Now that i think about it, i never really beat the first "Manhunt".

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Cool, should be interesting

Chicks dig giant robots

Hah! Beauty! I was hopin' they'd make a sequel to this. Pity the vid didn't show any of the game though.
    Anyway, can't wait! So many sweet games comin' out lately.

Oh, and do you know if this's gonna be on the 360?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
    and P.S. Fuck First Person Shooters!...............very random I know, but I'm so sick of first person shooter games being the #1 sellers and the main "game-type" coming out (I.E.: Halo, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Las Vegas, etc etc etc) cus I absolutley "loathe" first person shooters. It's about time another game like Manhunt comes back
    While I agree (fuck Halo and Rainbow Six!), you're rippin' yourself off!
    Lost Planet is a 3rd Person Shooter. With giant mech-like Vital Suits to go nuts in. And rip the weapons off of. And has this cool Tenchu-style zip rope anchor thing. And eye-bleeding explosions. And all these crazy grenades. And crazy weapons. And is hard as hell. And possibly...nah, it is the most fun multiplayer game I've played. Shit's just crazy.

Anyway, rant over. Just go get it (rent it if you must) so you can see how fuckin' crazy it is. ...And see how much I rule at it on the leaderboards. Heh.

Brad Strut
    Legend: Official
    www.myspace.com/bradstrut

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
    ^ will do, when I get the chance, I know I was jumping the gun on that particular game, but it seems like first person shooters is like the "main" game-type coming out now, and I hate it.......I'm just so sick of them. But I guess they're gonna make what sells right?
    There's two (singleplayer and multiplayer) demos on Xbox Live Marketplace too which are a good teaser. Just don't judge multiplayer on the demo level (Pirate Fortress) though; It's the smallest map in the game. Think more...uh...big. And with more Vital Suits that do crazier stuff, like transform. One even has periodic blizzards, while another switches between night and day while you're playing. And there's more to come for free, which, if the bonus map you get with the collectors edition is anything to go by, are going to be just as good and completely different to the standard ones. Unlike fuckin' G.R.A.W where they just changed the time of day on the standard maps and had the gall to charge you for.

And yeah, as always, developers are still trying to do the same as the last game that sold millions. Remember the 2D Fighter era? Or the Side-Scrolling Platformer era? Now it's Halo, Gears Of Poor Gameplay, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, F.E.A.R, Unreal, Doom, Quake...Shit's just annoying. But hey, at least there's innovative and standalone stuff like Lost Planet, Manhunt 2, Armoured Core 4, Virtua Fighter 5, Grand Theft Auto Whatevernumberthey'reuptonow, Shenmue (?), and stuff to get and/or look forward to for the 360.

...But back to topic: MANHUNT 2, shit yeah!

Brad Strut

I dont think this is coming out on the 360, just PS3, PSP & Wii.

BIG L Rest In Peace

^I sure hope you're wrong. I don't think I'll ever get a PS3. Well, if I have to pay for it anyway.

Oh well, screw it. The Wii's sold!

Brad Strut

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    I dont think this is coming out on the 360, just PS3, PSP & Wii.
    I thought it said ps2. Anywho the first manhunt was classic this should be as well.
    Last edited by The Ghost; 02-08-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: changing a psp to ps2

Na, it's not comming to the 360 simply because the ammount of graphical detail is far under what the 360 is cappable of. People would be pissed off if Manhunt 2 came out for the 360 looking like a PS2 game, I know I would. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the reason that they're dropping it for the Wii too. The Wii graphically is a little stronger than the original Xbox so they won't have to tweak the game much to fit the Wii. But at the same time my fear is that the Wii version will look worse then the PS2 version because it's been YEARS since Rockstar has done anything for Nintendo so I'm not sure if they have a handle on the hardware yet. It will be interesting, and regardless as to how the Wii version come out I'll probably end up getting that one rather than the PS2 or PSP version.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

I can't see this happening (especially in the UK) considering that every major store that sells games (except Gamestation for some reason) have taken it off the shelf. It reminds me of "The Suffering" though

ha ha...no, but I still don't see it coming out. Hopefully I'm wrong though

www.rockstargames.com/manhunt2

Luckily I was wrong

^ Yeah man, did you read the article in the Daily Mail about Manhunt after that kiddy stabbed someone in school and blamed Manhunt on it? Fucking hilarious read, gotta love them rightwing nimby types

Chicks dig giant robots