Thread: LMAO You guys gotta see this "EMCEE"!! i sware this is funny, check it..

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Default LMAO You guys gotta see this "EMCEE"!! i sware this is funny, check it..

this guy is so damn gay. he thinks he's hella good but he's the wackest shit ever. i sware, even b-rad is better than this fucker

http://209.68.15.163/xmas/index.html

Default Re: LMAO You guys gotta see this "EMCEE"!! i sware this is funny, check it..

LOL...weak!

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Default Re: LMAO You guys gotta see this "EMCEE"!! i sware this is funny, check it..

Is that real? I am going to keep that link so I remember to not ever feel sorry for myself. I could be him....or his girlfriend.

Hahahahahah

booooo

so gay...
    Lady Snowblood

S-CORP VETERAN

Quote Originally Posted by DaRazorsharp1
    LOL...weak!
    YEs it is REAL. HE went to my high school. He thought he was the shit, and so did everybody else. My town is a bunch of idiots like him. HE "battled" during lunch, and performed dance routines and shit at school rallys, its was rediculous. The other day on his little fan page on myspace i said some shit about him. It wasnt a big deal, all i said was that he's fake, doesnt go to battles cause hes afraid to get served in front of people who dont like him anyway, and that he sucks ass. And all of a sudden all his little fan girls that are ugly as hell!!!.. started talking shit back and calling me a "hater". its rediculous, ill give you the link to his fan page.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Oh, man, glad he doesnt live in my town! That fan page link didnt work for me though.

look at his response to me..

we dont battle cuz we're not that kinda of a crew..... where are there battles with choreographed dance routines?? ummm we are NOT breakers... dont see how this works... Is this You Got Served or what? lololol people kill me.... this is the dude who was cool with me in 2nd per this year.... now he talks crap? People have a way of changing their mind now dont they? especialy when someone does something with their passion.....

"Yall just mad, cuz today u suckas got served"

ahahah kills me!

Dan

...and this is his response after i told him that he uses being white as a gimmick...

"when have i ever just said there are one or two?? dude, u are just a hater dog plain and simple"

and after he got mad cause another dude was dissing his wackness...

"aight guys! whatever u say! cuz i hit up ur myspace and talk mess or waht? sweet! well hey its all gravy im not trippin, u can hate all ya want really, im quite use to it... uhhh so yeah im happy that u think im wack, im also happy that by doin what i do it makes me and a sufficient fan base that i have happy... and as far as hiphop goes.... it is my passion and u can think what ya want playa? ok?! alllrighty! see ya at my show aug 6th!

Jiggy"

i would love to punch this guy in the face

In the ways of the world today
    It's so easy for us to stray away
    Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
    Material things keep us blind

LMAO he is always bragging that he's gonna be big, but right now he's "taking his time and studying"

i'm a strong believer in nonviolence but this fool really needs to get jumped, it would be doing him a favor. peace

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
    Not even if I fell from ten stories high
    Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
    No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
    I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz