Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chyeah

FRESH FISH

Default Re: Chyeah

that was sick

Veteran Member

Main yall quick ta be on eachother dick thats why i got at ya crew, yall go into the battles knowin yall lost but thats aight right? cuz i mean yall got eachothers vote. Like I said nigga yall Aint 9 Gods yall like a stable of John Berrys, U gots no reason to be conceited throw back a diss playa.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

Veteran Member

Only nigga that talented in ya crew iz Big Ben an I respect em cuz he remind me of the nigga that at the party done say shit mindin his biz but, if shit was to pop off u know he gone body a fool
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

P.I.R shut all u up u silent like mr Bean/
    Who the fuck Big Ben? Nigga look like Mr.Clean/

had me laughing my ass off!!! LOL

Veteran Member

Whatever son I done hate u I jus done like u, U talk to much shit Big Ben always keep it real he never talkin shit like u, Soooooo.... U always round hear spoken thinkin u the best/ Well Nigga um in Detroit so now u like Ron Artest

Yizo Yizo

Look bro, no hard feelings or anything. But im not appreciating how you claim to have so much rank. My problem is you
    always bitching bout how great you are etc... How the fuck you gon tell someone they need practice when you to fucking scared to even try comeback. And dont give us that same ol shit "im not wasting my time, im too good etc..." If that really is the case, dont fucking post. Stay in another thread. Trigger, dont worry bout this fool like his name says he still living in the past. He too scared to move on. Talking about dropping a "mini battle"??? fuck outta here. And on the real, i never said you were dub, said you were nothing but a DUD.
    Bring it ek se!!!

Veteran Member

Good shit playa I cant hate tho I jus started this thread ta fucks wif yall for no reason. I guess i like to instigate but on the real I done know u, U intelligent I can tell duke by the way u speak an thats a good thing main. Like da way I speak is wif slang an thats how i am. U speak how u speak and thats how u is.

Yizo Yizo

Quote Originally Posted by SpOk3N
    thats nice, but very weak, if u manage to battle one of us, that verse needs alot of improvement. I mean, no rhyme schemes, no hard disses, its very amateur. Step your game up, your bound to be liked by at least 1 guy. lol. Nice try on attempting a whole crew diss, but i think its very mediocre. So, i'm going to leave honest feedback, and therefore, practice alot more. You'll need it if you want to take up an entire crew diss. I mean, Sicka can diss you, BigBen can diss you, 7th can diss you, Kell can diss you, Clav can diss you, Blak Furyan can diss you, Kingshyt can diss you, Shadow/ A.Psycho can diss you, I can diss you. So, your over your head. peace n keep scripting,

Now you changing your whole style? First you reply as if you the fucking man^^^. Now you claiming you need help? Bro, my only problem with you is you dont show n prove. I dont like fuckers that talk bout how good they are when really I have never seen you drop anything that is fucking amazing. If you were dropping bombs then maybe. But your shit aint the best. So you got no room to yap. You not feeling the hate now cause no one backing you up (which normally is the case) Maybe you need to start thinking bout how you reply. And realise its not just you who is reading the posts.

I aint hatting on you. just feel you aint man enough to be able to pull those quotes off. If you replied with that^^^ And then dropped a verse showing your skill I would have nothing but love for you. But you right that expecting us to bow down to you?
    Bring it ek se!!!

Yizo Yizo

whatever, whatever, half a dozen or 6? make of that what you will.
    Bring it ek se!!!