Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WWI Presents-Lord Beatjitzu Ol Dirty Kung FU(A Tribute to Ol Dirty Bastard)DOWNLOAD

holly Shit!!!....daaamn... I Burned The Album On A Cd...mp3 Before I Went To Play Basketball, I Listened To It On The Way And Back.... I Was Fuckin' Impressed With This. It's Insane!!!

this Is Imo The Best Wwi Release To Date!!! I Have No Words For It. I Can't Understand How People On This Thread Are So Calm. This Are 10/10 Productions, And I'm Not One Who Are Saying On All Threads "i Like This!"

everything Is So Well Put Together, The Sounds, The Reverbs, The Echos, Even The Distortions Sound Well. You Really Don't Have To Excuse The Bad Quality, This Is Part Of The Project. Pure Grimmey Beats And Every Of Them Has Something Special!

now, What Programs Did You Use? Especially For Mixing And Mastering? Sound Forge? I Can Really Learn Some Mixing&mastering Tips From You. You Really Now How To Work With Samples And Shit, But You Probably Have Also Some Hardware For This...
    anyway..

impressive!

peace

Damn Pablo didnt have nothin bad to say. You know that shit is flawless when Pablo cant pick it apart. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba View Post
    now, What Programs Did You Use? Especially For Mixing And Mastering? Sound Forge? I Can Really Learn Some Mixing&mastering Tips From You. You Really Now How To Work With Samples And Shit, But You Probably Have Also Some Hardware For This...
    anyway..

impressive!

peace
    lol u not gonna get much info from chemist but i believed he used his sp 404 for this

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    lol u not gonna get much info from chemist but i believed he used his sp 404 for this

Downloadin..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Wordup this jointt is mad crazy.. Had to give it a second listenin lol ..

Standout Jointz;

Beggarz Wine
    Ninja Armor
    Dirty Dartz Manual
    Special Water
    Shaolin Rebels

Really feelin da concept fam, this got flava for days.. Ish is beyond grimey straight up an down..

WWI strikin again.. PEACE

Dope shit 4.5/5..Lord Beatjitzu is a skilled cat..I said it some months before..Keep it up fam..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Lord, the project is entertaining from start to finish. I still have your first one. This is going right next to it in my archive. The intro is something else. You should've extended the beat before the main beat thought because that was CRAZY. Other than the intro beat, beggars wine is dope. The flow and structure to the beat along with the skits is prefect, really comes together well. I'll keep listening and see what else I find.

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    Damn Pablo didnt have nothin bad to say. You know that shit is flawless when Pablo cant pick it apart. lol.
    damn right lol

Peace all !yo pablo thanks for the props!and i do give out my secrets its for everyone "NOTHIN NEW UNDER THE SUN"
    But yo i sampled and sequenced everything on the SP404.Once i had me beat done i recorded it to cassette tape.This is the key to get that grimey sound.I suggest if all u cats want that grimey sound record some shit to the tape and then resample it!Anyways after i recorded it to tape i resampled the whole song back into the sp404,then dumped the song onto the computer1then mastered it with T-RACKS!
    Anyways peace and thanks for the props!

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    ...yeah....i really had nothing to complain about this album. it's simply great worked. i haven't heard anyone else in here to do so many things to samples. of course here is also a matter of taste, but i'm sure most of the users in here will like this

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Wordup this jointt is mad crazy.. Had to give it a second listenin lol ..
    i have two music folders, one with what permanently stays on my pc and other with...test music...what i recently download. right now, this album will go into the permanent music folder...lol. i'll listen to this more than twice

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    Lord, the project is entertaining from start to finish. I still have your first one. This is going right next to it in my archive
    how can i get your first project? can you send me a link...or...post it here? others might be interested too

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_BEATJITZU View Post
    Peace all !yo pablo thanks for the props!and i do give out my secrets its for everyone "NOTHIN NEW UNDER THE SUN"
    But yo i sampled and sequenced everything on the SP404.Once i had me beat done i recorded it to cassette tape.This is the key to get that grimey sound.I suggest if all u cats want that grimey sound record some shit to the tape and then resample it!Anyways after i recorded it to tape i resampled the whole song back into the sp404,then dumped the song onto the computer1then mastered it with T-RACKS!
    Anyways peace and thanks for the props!
    besides that you have a sp404, you really know how to work with it...

peace

All the tracks are sick. You really captured the sound of enter the 36 chambers type production. 5/5
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba View Post
    how can i get your first project? can you send me a link...or...post it here? others might be interested too
    you can get all the projects from WWI from last year at www.myspace.com/wwiproductions

just look on the side bar and you'll see the albums

PEACE

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
    All the tracks are sick. You really captured the sound of enter the 36 chambers type production. 5/5
    i think he captured more the "return to 36 chambers" style. imo there is a lil difference between the sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    you can get all the projects from WWI from last year at www.myspace.com/wwiproductions

just look on the side bar and you'll see the albums

PEACE
    thanks sun tzu. i'll check them