Thread: Watch this "exorcist"

Death Poet

i really ain't mad at him, it's the stupid idiots that actaly believe this shit and donate funds that really pisses me off.
    Reminds me of that Technique line: "if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck / it just means that a million people are as stupid as fuck"

Veteran Member

I ask this; What condition would lead one to seek an exorcism? A demonic possession, correct? Now, lets take all elements of religion and the supernatural out of the equation. What then could cause something that could be said to be a possession that requires a third party's intervention? Have you ever encountered a thought loop? Perhaps, the demons they're seeking to exorcise are malicious ideas; self replicating, defensive, controlling, and adapting. You can't break one on your own. When I fell into mine, I was trapped for at least 30 hours. The effects only subsided when my body gave out and I collapsed into unconsciousness. Even then, this understanding may simply be another spiral. Point is, nasty things exist in this world. Don't necessarily be so quick to dismiss this as something silly. They really could be exercising demons here for all intents and purposes.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Banned

Still don't like that.