Thread: Da Lench Mob - Guerillas In Tha Mist (Ice Cube)

Default Da Lench Mob - Guerillas In Tha Mist (Ice Cube)

1. "Capital Punishment In America" – 1:55
    2. "Buck Tha Devil" – 4:28
    3. "Lost In The System" – 3:34
    4. "You & Your Heroes" – 2:59
    5. "All On My Nut Sac" – 4:33
    6. "Guerillas In Tha Mist" – 4:25
    7. "Lenchmob Also In Tha Group" – 1:47
    8. "Ain't Got No Class" – 3:36
    9. "Freedom Got An A.K."– 3:03
    10. "Ankle Blues" – 2:47
    11. "Who You Gonna Shoot Wit That" – 2:43
    12. "Lord Have Mercy" – 3:40
    13. "Inside Tha Head of a Black Man" – 1:55
    The album is fucking racist, but all rappers (especially J-Dee) has crazy flow and nice lyrics, this album reminds me of PE, just more hardcore.
    Highlights:
    All On My Nutsack
    Guerillas In Tha Mist
    Ain't Got No Class
    Freedoms Got An A.K.
    Who Ya Gonna Shot Wit That?

Allmusic review 4,5/5

Discuss.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this fucking album! Personal classic for me.

9/10

Racist as all fuck, but I don't give a shit. It's pretty funny really. This album is hard as fuck. People who don't love this album are FUCKEN PUSSIES!!!!!!!! haha

Probably my favourite intro of all time. There is absolutely no point in living if you don't own this album.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this fucking album! Personal classic for me.

9/10

Racist as all fuck, but I don't give a shit. It's pretty funny really. This album is hard as fuck. People who don't love this album are FUCKEN PUSSIES!!!!!!!! haha

Probably my favourite intro of all
    Co-sign, fuck the racist shit, the album is fucking ill, and lyrics and flows are off the hook. I sense a bit of humor in the lyrics too. Guerillas In Tha Mist video is classic too.. and oh, Freedoms got an AK.. raaaaaw song.. they were like a mix of PE and Killarmy, haha..

-

This album is a classic. You And Your Heroes song cracks me up because they diss white celebrities. J Dee said George Washington wore a wig like a faggot LOL. J Dee also said Marilyn Monroe was a ho for the Kennedys LOL. T-Bone said Madonna you muthafucking slut LOL.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

I was bangin' it the whole day I was on my last anti-government demonstrations. Nuff said.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

-

It's a shame J-Dee got locked up. He is a underrated mc. I like his delivery and his voice. If he hadn't gotten locked up, Da Lench Mob would've did some more albums.

"'Cause the bang-bang, buck-buck, boom-boom, pow-pow used to be a trick but bitch, how ya like me now?"

"A is for Apple, K is for killing, I'm killin' 47-million civilians"

"FUCK WITH THE L TO THE E TO THE N TO THE C TO THE H TO THE M TO THE O TO THE B, AND YOU'LL SEE, ONE DEAD DEVIL!"

hahaha I cant remember another song with more classic quotes
    hahahaha and just look at the fucking video, classic shit, how did they come up with that stuff hahaha!!!

Veteran Member

Loved it. It's almost scary how catchy "Buck Tha Devil" is. I've always thought the slower tracks on it are underated though. I love "Lord Have Mercy", summarizes what its all really about.

10/10 Classic Album! Better than any Ice Cube solo. Freedom Got An AK is my shit! Lot's of great production 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Loved it. It's almost scary how catchy "Buck Tha Devil" is. I've always thought the slower tracks on it are underated though. I love "Lord Have Mercy", summarizes what its all really about.
    True dat Lord Have Mercy is a Great song. Feelin it lyrically more than any other track on the album. Played this cd 2 death back in the day. Still get's play. nuff said!
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 06-23-2007 at 05:23 PM.

-

LOL@you said Da Lench's Mob album is better than any Ice Cube solo album hahahahahahahahahahaha. Amerikka's Most Wanted and Death Certificate albums are better than Da Lench Mob's album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@you said Da Lench's Mob album is better than any Ice Cube solo album hahahahahahahahahahaha. Amerikka's Most Wanted and Death Certificate albums are better than Da Lench Mob's album.
    I am entitled 2 my opinion, and so are u.

-

You're right but your opinion is retarded LOL. Props to Da Lench Mob for sampling The Blackbyrds Dreaming About You song on Lord Have Mercy song. My dad has The Blackbyrds Action album that has that song. I like the album and the album pictures.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.