Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: > Educational System Designed to Keep Us Uneducated and Docile ?

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ramesh how you figure ignorant kids don't bully smart kids? That shit may not happen in your country but it happens in america.
    the most important lesson in life is to stand up for yourself
    if you let someone hit/rob you they will do it again & again only you can stop it

penalty boxed user

That's not a stereotype. That's a fact. Explain to me how you can concentrate and learn in a fucked up environment when the majority of kids are ignorant and they're teasing you and laughing at you because you wanna learn. It's impossible to concentrate and learn in a school where the majority of kids are constantly talking in class and laughing at people in class that are trying to learn. The teachers don't give a fuck because they're getting paid and they don't care about telling the ignorant kids to stop acting stupid.
    you got the books go through them & if those kids bug you then hurt them

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

If you go to a all black school, you might as well forget about getting a education because it's hard to learn in a environment where most of the kids are ignorant.
    That's the stereo type I was reffering too.

I agree it's hard to learn when other students are fucking off, and the teacher doesn't discpline. But, ultimatley, it's the student that has to want to study and take their education higher.

-

I agree with you Ramesh that people that get bullied need to fight back because that's the only way bullies will stop bothering you but the principal and the school administration thinks that fighting back isn't the best solution to handling a bully. I think the solution is to fight a bully that's bothering you because that's the only way they'll leave you alone. If you report a bully to the principal, then you have to deal with the bully calling you a sissy or a snitch because you told the principal. I'd rather fight the bully than be called names and bullied some more. I got bullied a few times when i was in middle school and i never fought back because the bullies were bigger than me and i was scared to fight them. I never reported them to the principal but in a weird way, the bullies stopped bothering me.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

You can usually talk down a bully that's fucking with you, but if not, pick up a brick! That'll teach em.

-

I ain't gonna front. I think school is very boring and i didn't take education seriously until i got older because i see how hard it is to have a good job when you don't have a education. I barely graduated from high school. I wasn't a bad student but there were some classes i wasn't good at like most students. I'm a very good reader when it comes to pronouncing words right. I noticed in high school when kids were asked to read by the teacher that they would have a hard time pronouncing words. I wish college was free because i would've went if it was free. Colleges charge students way too much money to get a education and that's why so many kids don't go to college especially black kids that have poor grades in high school. Some poor black kids that are educated wanna get a college education and they can't afford to go to college and that's not fair to them.

penalty boxed user

you guys are very smart & i mean it
    you should know without an education you are going to struggle in life the world can be a fucked up place
    never let any obstacles stand in your way to reach your goals

The Son of Grace

The American education system wasn't "Made" to keep anyone dumb. The people that come up with it actually usually do want to educate the world, they just suck at it.

That's not a stereotype. That's a fact. Explain to me how you can concentrate and learn in a fucked up environment when the majority of kids are ignorant and they're teasing you and laughing at you because you wanna learn. It's impossible to concentrate and learn in a school where the majority of kids are constantly talking in class and laughing at people in class that are trying to learn. The teachers don't give a fuck because they're getting paid and they don't care about telling the ignorant kids to stop acting stupid.
    I'm starting to see where the cops vs. ignorant kids came from.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Mac View Post
    The American education system wasn't "Made" to keep anyone dumb. The people that come up with it actually usually do want to educate the world, they just suck at it.
    they're dumbing them down now as we speak (standarized testing anyone?) If you don't teach people to think for themselves then you have a population that will readily swallow the bullshit you feed them. This scenario is to the power structures benefit and is a major problem in our world today.

Support the Real. Click HERE

penalty boxed user

i been thinking what i said about cats giving you problems you should hurt them but that's for ignorent cats
    i think if somone is giving you problems you should tell your teacher & if your teacher is unwilling to help go to the priciple
    if they tease you about it go to the principle again until they stop with their shit
    that shit about you being a snitch is for ignorent street cats
    we living in the new world now & people must understand the consiquences of their actions
    they might think you a snitch but you actually preparing them for the world
    if kids know from a young age that they going to get punished for their wrong doings it can save them in the future from going to jail
    it doesn't matter what they think about you
    you can explain to them the reason why you here is not to kill time but you want the gold chains nice cars & a big house & you don't want to work at mc donalds

Man, I hated school. All it does is prime you for the cubicle existence in the workplace. Thinking outside the box is frowned upon, and rebelliousness gets you expelled. Even now at uni its still widely frowned upon to have thoughts that aren't curricular. Its like you're supposed to have your whole life planned outfro mabout the age of 11 and they act like cunts to you if you don't tell them what they want to hear. The best way to get educated is to do it yourself. The institution will just aid you in being sociable, at best.

Chicks dig giant robots

Wu Vatican

its kids who dont want to do work and parents who dont emphasize the importance of doing good in school plain and simple.

all this its hard to do good in school in a fucked up enviornment bla bla bla.

its fucking hard for a reason. its hard for anyone to do good in school. sure some people are born smarter and it may be easier per say, but if anyone wants to get anywhere you gotta put the work in. i dont care if your from compton or laguna beach.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

Ramesh how you gonna change your mind? The only way to deal with a bully is to fight back because if you don't, the bully will continue to pick with you. Going to the principal or telling a teacher isn't gonna solve the problem because they aren't gonna do shit to stop the bully from picking with you.

Educate yourselves - gather information before they book-burn the WWW.

WWW2.NWO.OWN is coming.
    Break fast is served

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I went through Highschool as a B average Nerd...When I reached the 11th grade I was bored of the curricullum so I joined the Wilderness Program...the Wilderness Program prepares students to live in the real world and deal with reality...I worked in a soup kitchen and served the homeless, I worked as a Camp Counselor, I learned how to get donations from big corporations I went on a 7 day survivalist trip in the Los Padres Mountains...A great experience I will never forget.