Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: > Educational System Designed to Keep Us Uneducated and Docile ?

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ramesh how you gonna change your mind? The only way to deal with a bully is to fight back because if you don't, the bully will continue to pick with you. Going to the principal or telling a teacher isn't gonna solve the problem because they aren't gonna do shit to stop the bully from picking with you.
    the thing is it's easy for me to say beat the bully up because i'm huge & powerfull
    it's pointless to fight if you can't win it doesn't take a hero to get his ass kicked
    i would never want anyone to hit my son so i think the best advise i can give is to complain
    i you complain enough the bully will get into trouble he could even get suspended or expelled so he will realise if he fucks with you he will pay
    if you fuck the bully up you must worry about pay back & if he fucks you up he will do it again & again
    a kid shouldn't be abused by anyone in anyway

ed-word

i agree, there is something wrong with all this education stuff, im still learning in shool and i must say it is quite hard to make my self learn, math and other classes make me think that that shit is too hard for me, but if you change your my mind a litle bit, and think that it aint so hard, it gets better

from kindergarten to college all they do is throw information at you while ignoring how that information is processed.

-

Well i guess i'd rather take my chances of getting fucked up by a bully rather than not fighting the bully at all. At least if i fight the bully, that'll show him i got some heart and i'm not a pushover. One time i fought a black dude that was bullying me and he almost choked me to death. I was lucky i survived but i told 2 black guys that i knew that he was picking on me for no reason and they told me they would confront him about that. I don't know if they kicked his ass or not because they never told me what they did to him but i hope they beat his ass.