Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is better protection...?

Default Re: Which is better protection...?

Guns. In my opinion God is one of the reasons people need protection...
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

I don't belive in God, so I'll go with guns.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
    Guns. In my opinion God is one of the reasons people need protection...
    ^^^thats what im sayin...but really thats not even an opinion its fact. millions and millions of people have been murdered in the name of "god". i would say "god" would be more of a prevention rather then protection. bullet proof jesus aint droppin u a life line like in pulp fiction. and if u live from some shit alot of people are like "gods on your side", its more like luck is on your side.

prodigy said "some people call it they instinct, i like to call it my luck who gives a fuck"

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

God but if your a warrior pick up a gun

I'll put it like this when you die and god's looking at you he'll say -you killed a man he had family why?

to wich you'll either reply -he was trying to kill my family I didn't have a choice

or- that motherfucker owed me some paper i had to get him

God doesn't like it when people kill in his name, so all those mother fuckers going to war for their God- are dead wrong

Free will baby use it.

I've had plenty of guns pulled on living on the pine ridge reservation and in Denver CO if I had a gun I could have shot back but where would I be?
    Dead or in Jail-- God is my Bodygaurd- ghost couldn't have put it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    ^^^thats what im sayin...but really thats not even an opinion its fact. millions and millions of people have been murdered in the name of "god". i would say "god" would be more of a prevention rather then protection. bullet proof jesus aint droppin u a life line like in pulp fiction. and if u live from some shit alot of people are like "gods on your side", its more like luck is on your side.

prodigy said "some people call it they instinct, i like to call it my luck who gives a fuck"
    Religion brings so much violence in the world. Like in Ireland, or all those other wars and fights in the world, which are about their religions.
    Without it, the violence in the world will drop drasticly...i'm sure.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
    Religion brings so much violence in the world. Like in Ireland, or all those other wars and fights in the world, which are about their religions.
    Without it, the violence in the world will drop drasticly...i'm sure.
    The fuck? Wait a minute...

So "great britain" 1 day decides that Ireland is theirs. They try take it but the Irish chase em off. So instead the greedy bastids go for the northern part where a lotta brits settled hoping to get shit easier. It works. Ireland fights for freedom. Not for God my man. Just that Gods on our side. Tiocfaidh Ar La. Peace!
    Peace!

Mr Wuniverse

Also "luck" is a word people use to label a situation where preperation meets opportunity. Hink about it. So to me, luck only exists in the mental.
    Peace!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Also "luck" is a word people use to label a situation where preperation meets opportunity. Hink about it. So to me, luck only exists in the mental.
    alot of athletes, mostly in football (im talkin about football not soccer) use that exact quote "where preperation meets oppurtunity". i guess u can look at it like that, if it applies...but in a situation that u havent prepared for comes up, say u get hit by a car and live. u cant prepare for gettin shot in the head either, people live from that, i have to call that luck. so i do agree with the quote to a ceertain extent, mainly in sports or shit like your lucky u got away from jake because u prepared for it by mappin out your escape route.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    alot of athletes, mostly in football (im talkin about football not soccer) use that exact quote "where preperation meets oppurtunity". i guess u can look at it like that, if it applies...but in a situation that u havent prepared for comes up, say u get hit by a car and live. u cant prepare for gettin shot in the head either, people live from that, i have to call that luck. so i do agree with the quote to a ceertain extent, mainly in sports or shit like your lucky u got away from jake because u prepared for it by mappin out your escape route.
    Well as an athlete myself and as a religious man I reckon If I got away wit 1 its coz I was meant ta Good reply though.
    Peace!