Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Metu Neter

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Ok, that puts things in a little more perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    and if anybody wants to check out the egyptian tree of life, go to this link:

http://www.aasorlando.org/

you can click on any sphere and it will give you excerpts from metu neter and other works explaining the particular sphere. it's really concise too.

Thanks for this link...

I'm gonna write a reflection paper on this website for my phychology class.

The teacher in that class is so fucking stupid, I'm gonna mind fuck her for about 15 minutes.

The last paper I wrote about, was comparing a smart dog with a dum kid. I think it made her feel like Einstein for a minute.

The ability, through trance, to communicate with the deceased beings has led Blacks to the greatest understanding of the nature of Man. It has provided us with an inner empirical evidence of the immortality of Man. Immortality is not merely the survival of the spirit, but of one's identity across incarnations. On one hand, because of the pricelessness of the revelation that man is immortal, and on the other hand, because of the unparalleled guidance that ancestors provide, rituals for communion with the ancestors (so-called ancestor worship) play a prominent role in the religion of black nations. It is instructive to note that the greatest marvels of the ancient civilizations (Kamit, Mohenjo Daro, etc.) were burial shrines. Entire cities were filled with these structures (pyramids, etc.) that surpassed in opulence the dwellings of even kings. In place of this insight, Western scholars could only see what they believed to be the work of megalomaniacal builders.
    Only from the ancestors, the “living proof of life after death,” could have been learned the observances and practices that lead to immortality (the survival of an individual’s identity across incarnations). Such practices and observances became the fundamental doctrines for the spiritual development of men and nations.

http://www.aasorlando.org/trance.htm

The vast majority of people who contemplate the great architectural wonders of Kamit never realize that the majority of the greatest and most magnificent structures were built in honor of the ancestors. All traditional African societies possess the knowledge of how to communicate with the deceased. It is very important to note that although western religions believe in the existence of man's spirit and its survival of the body after death, there are no religious or social institutions for communicating with the dead.
    The most important outcome from communicating with the deceased is the realization that man's true being is not only independent of his physical body, but the fact that it precedes and survives the existence of the body. And finally, that it is immortal. Ultimately, a people's philosophy of life and their cultural expression is based on their belief in the mortality or immortality of their essential being. In practice, regardless of claims, Western man lives his life as if it was the only one. Underlying western culture is the belief that life on earth is a one time experience that is to be lived for its own sake.
    Spiritual philosophy begins with the understanding of the meaning of life, before and after death, which could only be empirically acquired through communications with the deceased. So great was the empirical revelation of man's immortality, that the greatest architectural wonders of Kamit were dedicated to the honor of the dead.
    No less important was the fact that the ability to communicate with ancestors has enabled Africans and Orientals to unite people into kinship groups that transcended the lower and limited ties of blood. Western scientists delight in parading their erudition regarding the fact that all cells in existence today have been in existence from the beginning of time (this is due to cellular division). Yet for the most part, Westerners are incapable of establishing firm kinships beyond the immediate family circle of husband, wife and children. In most traditional African societies, millions of people, who are and will remain strangers to each other, are tied through the ancestors functioning as spiritual clan heads into a web of responsibilities that would be expected only from the immediate family. It is in this manner, out of a sense of extended blood kinship, that traditional (i.e., not westernized) African societies with populations numbering in the millions, have been able to maintain law and order without police systems, ideologies, etc.
    Although all ancestors have the potential to function as unifiers of the people at different levels, not all of them did so. Only such people who lived up to the standards imposed by Tehuti (Tehuti is the Great Sheps in Khemennu) earned the right and privilege to become Sheps, the Honored Dead.
    Incidentally, Africans have never worshipped ancestors. Ancestral rituals have always aimed at establishing communication with ancestors to enable them to contribute to the direction of the nation. Thus we must reject the western concept of ancestor worship.
    http://www.aasorlando.org/sheps.htm

For those interested, Metu Neter Vol. III: The Keys to Miracles is hot off the presses!
    I wanna cop it asap, but searching google I could only find one site that sells it right now and it was $19.99 + $13 shipping & handling, which in my current financial situation I don't feel like paying yet.

sounds like a bunch of hoodoo mumbo jumbo imo

somethin like that

Quote Originally Posted by Osirus16 View Post
    For those interested, Metu Neter Vol. III: The Keys to Miracles is hot off the presses!
    I wanna cop it asap, but searching google I could only find one site that sells it right now and it was $19.99 + $13 shipping & handling, which in my current financial situation I don't feel like paying yet.

yeah, i had to get it as soon as i seen it on the rack. A street vender sold it to me.,.... it has more of a concise interpretation of the dieties from vol.1 so i like it.
    Gotta have vol.1 tho, if your gonna take the oracle seriously.
    I use the metu neter oracle. And iv'e done behavior shaping
    meditations. And since ive been dealing with it,(i used to dabble until i realized what i got into) (the psychic world is no joke)....I ve been questioned a few times by dogmatic 5%ers who claim i was ''too mysterious''(which was fine by me).......... . I have learned to keep my talents and gifts to myself and only build with those who have similiar knowledge. A mystery is something that you dont know about. When you know something, that means you have experienced it. Sometimes we share our experiences with people and out of their own egos....they just dont wanna deal with it ....which is natural... im cool with it.

Someones experience is a very intimate thing.
    Everyone has a unique mind so no 2 people are the same.
    If we just listened to each other more with a playful spirit we'd recieve so much more and benefit beyond what we knew was possible. God has no beginning or ending. This is why God is supreme. No matter what you call God, God is supreme. Everything that you see is art. And God(allah,Jehovah,neter,Christ,Jah etc) is the artist. And i think he's pretty good at it.

oh, i wanna thank whoever took the time out to read this and i just wanna say that the metu neter gave me a brilliant undertanding of spirituality from a metaphysical angle. It really made me a better person because iv'e learned how to bend to people. When you listen to someone else talk, you leave that cipher with more points of views(not just your own). This make you a wiser individual.......... rite?......maybe.

Especially if the individual happens to be selfish or has little knowledge. You can learn that person's weakness. You can learn that person's strength. Then, you decide what the best way is to deal with that personality in a world where personality is power.

The only advice that i can give is..........

Take your time.

With everything.
    A pretty good sufi of the past, by the name of Hazrat Inyat Khan said something like.....
    The reason why some dont achieve their goals is because of a lack of patience. From my experience this happens to be true. But that doesnt mean it's true for everybody.

Have fun.

Peace.

LOVE,
    DECIPHER BORN

Arrow

Greetings, everyone!
    I came across this blog looking for something and it's very interesting. I used to be a social butterfly, not like a player type, just love reggae and had so many "friends" at those parties that thought could never stopped, including drinking and other stuff, you know what I mean. One time I came to a party on Union Square and it was so packed, couldn't even breathe in there, so I came out and a friend of a friend started a conversation about different deep things like energy, the nature of god, what Amen really means and stuff like that. We talked from midnight till 4 am and then he said, I go to some place, they have classes, it seems you understand what they teach me better than me, you have to come. I came, and at first I took notes of what seemed wrong or strange to me, what was against the information I had before. I've always been the best student at school, university in Russia where I'm from, and our system of education is more demanding I would say, and more strict. After that I was reading mostly scientific books about brain, memory, anything else, so I really base my beliefs or knowledge on facts and proofs. I stayed after the class and asked Shekhem Ur Shekhem (Ra Un Nefer Amen) many questions, to some of which I got answers, but for the rest I was referred to his book Metu Neter. I borrowed it from the person who brought me there, and after a few dozen pages gave it back to him, and bought my own. Needless to say, my mind was blown away. It's like a dream come true, a beginning of understanding of myself, life and universe. All the questions that troubled me since childhood answered, so many things explained, that it's impossible to comprehend right away. It was 2 years ago. I got many other books, too. They all complement each other and help to understand some things from a different perspective. Anyway, now I get up early in the mornings, while with my previous lifestyle I never even saw the sun, and I do not drink or smoke anymore. I am vegan and take supplements, also do Qi Gong and Shekhem Ur Shekhem also developed a system of stasis healing sounds that are very cleansing. I am always happy and positive, do not get angry or irritated, if some negative emotion just starts rising I just breathe deep and use the respective affirmations to balance my life force. 2 years ago, I'll be so irritated while waiting for the train, or sitting in line for an interview, just hated waiting period, but now, I just visualize my goals, or people I wanna be with, how we are having fun somewhere in the Caribbean, or read a book, but never get vex, even when late. it's just a small example, but there are a lot of small changes like this that make a HUGE difference. I'm taking various classes at Ausar Auset Society and recommend everyone to do the same, specially that they have distance learning now. This last semester I studied Kamitic Astrology, Level 1, and Chinese Herbal Science, also Level 1. New semester is coming up. And also, there's a network like myspace for people interested in spirituality - metuneterworld.com, check it out, you can always ask questions if something is not clear in Metu Neter or just need some other info and guidance in spiritual matters, there are many people there, who have been living up to the teachings for decades and can give very sophisticated advice or answers. Anyway, I'm just glad, you started this topic, because the information in Metu Neter has life changing potential, and when you start making changes according to it, you have to be in touch with others who do so, because it's not always easy and there are many questions, but it's the only way to make this information your knowledge. As the Kamitic saying goes: To know the truth, you have to live it!

HTP

AHAHAAHahahahHAHAHAhahahAH!!!!1

CLASSIC POST!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    AHAHAAHahahahHAHAHAhahahAH!!!!1

CLASSIC POST!
    how was that post at all funny?
    anywayz
    peace rastya keep up the good work