This album isn't doing anything particulary new, but what it is doing its doing very well. Its solid. Bronze might be starting to hone his own sound more and more (but damn the kid likes trumpets!), all the mcs are capable. This is higher quality Wu affiliate music, I don't think any fans on this website would be disapointed if they copped this. We dont need no hooks.

01. Introducing (No Matter How)
Very nice opening verse, great vocal samples. 4/5

02. New Year Banga
When i first heard this, though maybe the beat was too slow 4 the raps, its aight thoh 3/5

03. Illness
Not feeling the beat 2/5

04. Associated (Feat GZA)
GZA's voice is changing, its getting higher and more piercing, but lays 10 or so v nice bars down. 3/5

05. Mixture Of Muhammad
love the voice sample, ill first verse coming from all over the earth. 4.5/5

06. Iconoclasts (Feat Killah Priest & Vast Aire)
sounds like the song of dreddy kruger album, was looking foward to seeing how Vast was sounding now......uh, he still out of form. 3.5/5

07. Founder Of Pain
Beats very similar to ones come already. 2.5/5

08. Blinded
closest thing to wildflower since wildflower (apart from strawberries), its not as good though, obviously. Nice beat. 4/5

09. Up There Beyond
I like this beat, more simple, couldve lost that voice sample thoug. 3.7/5

10. Verbal Joust
cool quote at the start. 3/5

11. Words From The Prodigal Sunn...
yeah thanks p....

12. Goblins (Tablets) (Feat Planet Asia & Prodigal Sunn)
ILL. Asia spits flames as usual. 4.256/5

13. Welcome Home (Feat Gooch & Altaire)
2/5

14. Honor's Promise
J dilla influenced beat. One of the best songs, wouldve liked more of this type of song. 5/5.

15. Wisemen Approaching
Alot of you SHOULD recognize the sample.....some won't like it being re-used, but brings back memories. 4/5.