Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nba All Star Weekend!

Did Tim Hardaway play?

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Vince Carter gotta be in the starting 5!
    I C.R.E.A.M

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

all star coverage just started up again on TNT...they justu showed footage of shaq breakdancing for fans at practice! lmao..i love shaq. its going to be sad when he leaves. now theyre showing footage of kenny smiths crazy party last night...kenny also beat reggie miller in their annual shootout last night...cant wait for barkley vs. bavetta tonight! bavetta has to beat barkely...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

damn it is michael jordan's birthday today...february 17th...thats great when your birthday falls on all star weekend and youre a slam dunk judge. i know hes throwing down later tonight...

They released the new jordans' (AJ 22) last night at the Niketown Shop here. I was thinking about getting them until i saw the price ($175).

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

man this in-game dunk show 'nba posterized' is awesome...so far it showed the most powerful dunks. dr. j, darryl dawkins, shaq bringing down the basket like three different times, charles barkley...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
    They released the new jordans' (AJ 22) last night at the Niketown Shop here. I was thinking about getting them until i saw the price ($175).

those are cool...they remind me a lot of the retros. theyre taking it back to the 80's with advanced technology and design. only 175? shit i would think a new pair of jordans would be like 220 or something these days..
    Last edited by ballistic; 02-18-2007 at 11:25 PM.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

o my god...scottie pippen murdered patrick ewing...GODDAMN

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

one of those kobe breakaways was crazy too, hadnt seen it for awhile...when he wrapped the ball around his back then did like a half 360-reverse dunk on the only other guy that was down there with him. and of course vince..when he did a 360 going the wrong way with one hand and then dunked it with two. but man, that pippen dunk on ewing..holy shit. and he stood over him afterwards. i was surprised to see an iverson dunk in there....he had a put back dunk and he was pretty high. and also vince's dunk on mutombo was nice. and also MJ's on mutumbo in the united center and then he did the finger wag afterwards...lol steve smith said in the huddle after that mutombo was like 'its ok ive still blocked everyone on the universe' or something like that. lmao..and then mutombo was saying him and jordan had dinner this summer and jordan was teasing him about it. 20 min. left in the show...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

o wow...tom chambers over mark jackson..jumped over him...unbelievable. then john starks over the bulls...man. "the dunk that woke up jordan" because the knicks didnt win another game in that series. uh oh...MJ on ewing!! baseline....love that one. wow! the true knick-killer...plus he faked out two guys on the baseline. ohhhhh DR. J on the breakaway...the rocker...sick sick...dr j's dunks were poetry. those were the final four...man...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

an imitation rat pack doing 'luck be a lady', pretty good...replete with little playful jabs and barbs between them. that one guy had a good sinatra voice

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

wow my bulls are represented by ben gordon and scottie pippen in the first contest...forgot what its called...thats awesome though. next year gordon will be playing on sunday. this year pippen might be playing, period. lol...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

man i cant lie its great to see pippen in a bulls jersey again....number 33

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

come down to the chicago vs. detroit in the shooting contest...thats fitting. pippen had to overcome laimbeer and them and now gordon has to beat billups and the pistons.

Autarch

CP3 will win the skills contest.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize