View Poll Results: how do you rate this album.

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • CLASSIC

6 6.90%
  • GREAT

1 1.15%
  • GOOD

5 5.75%
  • AVERAGE

15 17.24%
  • MEDIOCRE

10 11.49%
  • BAD

15 17.24%
  • TRASH

35 40.23%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Murda - Let Freedom Reign

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

I can see with my 3rd eye ...

wow how many affiliates does wutang have? I could never know all of them at a moment 'cause I always find out about another artist. based on the reviews here Im convinced not to check "Free Murda" since Wutang isnt always consistent with their affiliates.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    i heard this album
    and u survived. respect.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    and dont ask yourself why the wu artists aint coming here, its because of people like you or crass posting bs every fucking days

bro i agree wit you that peeps in this forum shouldnt bad mouth and straight diss cats over bullshit.. but there's a difference from poppin' BS and stating a truthful heartfelt opinion.. even if it is harsh!!. Free murda's album was horrible.. ..the boy cant rap... the production was apparently weak.. and this is RZA's apprentice..?? c'mon...!! RZA deserves to be ridiculed for nurturing subpar artists..

free murda is probably a real cool guy.. and i would never diss a cat like that.. but he dissin me releasin this crap.. nah.. its not cool.. chill RZA.. just cause you like a nigga dont mean he can rap.. he got a somewhat passable flow.. but nah.. he aint WU level

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    i was really really looking forward to this album
    WORD..??? your bubble must've burst somethin' vicious ..cause this nigga cant rap.. you think he could rap..?? you were actuallly anticipating this dude..?? wow..LOL!! im not tryin to ridicule you fam..im juss shocked someone said they were lookin foward to hearing a "FREE MURDA" album..

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    I don't know what you kids what ... this is a great CD. I really, really enjoyed the beats. RZA is at his best. Freemurda's flow is on point. Definitely gets replay from me.

Why aren't we talking about it more? Free is dropping some deep hints to things happening in hip hop. LISTEN closely...

excuse me.. ruby.. are you a female...?? i just wanted to ask i got this album... ((i didnt purchase it)).. but i got it.. and i wanna know..what..HINTS is he droppin related to anything important in the rap game..??

honestly he's like the WU..cough... version ..yuck.. of fabolous.. and that nigga is whack.. free murda is worse cause he's reppin' wu....

i just dont understand what you felt about in this album.. ((could it be called an album.??))

please explain in a lil bit more detail whatyou like about this album.. i'm really trying to understand.. im not trying to diss you or be funnny when i ask you this..

its just that you are an obvious wu fan.. and any credible wu fan has standards not just for a wu album but for hip hop in general.. and i am confused on any standard that YOU feel free murda ((or RZA)) has met on this album..

peace!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    There shouldn't even be a thread for this TRASH I don't own the album but I know it is...

be glad you didnt hear it.. i did.. and i regret every minute.. you are smart and obviously you have ESP.. so do i .. but i like to take risks listening to albums..

free murda's album is really really garbage.. but do listen to albums even if they are terrible ..just so you can personally know why something is whack so when you discuss it wit someone and they liked it you can pinpoint to the exact point of whackness and shut em down..LOL

peace!!

Trash... fuck man, so many hungry MCs that are actually nice and this is what RZA gives us.

And his name was so big on the cover so it could catch people's eyes. Also if you noticed it was filed under the RZA section in the music store... smh.

aint bad enough to warrant all this hate shit is average for an up n comin mixtape punchline rapper

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

u mean wack mixtape punchline rapper
    bring back begongo!!

only redeeming quality is the timbo kind feature.

king. i mean
    timbo king.

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

everyone, including free himself & RZA, knows he's no MC. he only got on cause he's RZA's homie. it was only a favor for a friend. nothing was expected from it. if u were in such a position wouldnt u probably do favors like that for friends?
    and it probably took no time or $$$ cause nothing was expected of it.

now, sha-cronz on the other hand.....i think that dude can spit. but he aint no 'real' MC, like say, in the "gza" sense. sha-cronz can only spit some game & some battle ammo. he cant construct songs. still i'd love to see a group w/ sha-cronz, killa sin, and la the dark...do an album of straight fire...just spittin game & battle rhymes....no concept!!!....and call it..."dragon breath". that would be nice!

peace.

Not as bad as I thought.

It is a little like fabolous. (who I can't stand)

trash