Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: .....)))) The Official Joke Thread ((((.....

What is the worst thing about eating a vegetable?

Getting her out of her wheelchair!

3 homos are in a jacuzzi toghether & all of a sudden theres sperm floating on top of the water. so one homo says "ok who farted"?

How many cocks can you fit up a 7 year old?

Depends on the size of the penises.

*looks at displeased audience*

Eh he he eh.. tough crowd...

Say, what do you get when you cross a Mexican and a German?

A Beaner Schnitzel!

Tough kraut indeed...

*crip walks off stage*

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    How many cocks can you fit up a 7 year old?

Depends on the size of the penises.

*looks at displeased audience*

Eh he he eh.. tough crowd...

Say, what do you get when you cross a Mexican and a German?

A Beaner Schnitzel!

Tough kraut indeed...

*crip walks off stage*
    Damn homie! Im blazin too!!!

chinks be squintin when its cloudy....

Q. Why did the airplane crash??

A. Cause the pilot was a loaf of bread!!!!........Hahahaha!!!
    Fresh Breath Productions©;
    http://www.soundclick.com/freshbreathproductions
    Send Us An E-Mail If You Like Our Beats An Wanna Buy Any Or Wanna Start A Project!!!
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Breath View Post
    Q. Why did the airplane crash??

A. Cause the pilot was a loaf of bread!!!!........Hahahaha!!!
    ?

How do you know if your in a redneck hotel?

When you call the front desk, tell them you gotta leak in your sink, and they tell you to go ahead.

what did the nazi say to the black jew ?

get to the back of the oven

Two men go to georgia bulldogs football game. At halftime the bulldogs mascot (a bulldog) is on the field. Suddenly the dog leans down and licks his own testicles. One of the men says to the other, "Man I'd love to have the chance to do that!" The other man looks at him and says "Well, you could try, but i betcha he'd bite you."

What do you call to mexicans who are fighting?
    Juan on Juan.

How come Dairy Queen has no children?
    Shes married to Mr. Softy.

A man goes into a pet store looking to buy a dog to replace his that just died the man at the pet store says no no you dont want a dog i got the pet just for you its a hairless toothless gerbil the man says what am i gonna do with that the pet store owner says pull down your pants and the gerbil gives him the best blowjob of his life. the man takes the gerbil home and lets it run around the house and his wife jumps up on the chair and says what the hell is that the man replies just teach it to cook and clean and get the fuck out

A man goes into a pet store looking to buy a dog to replace his that just died the man at the pet store says no no you dont want a dog i got the pet just for you its a hairless toothless gerbil the man says what am i gonna do with that the pet store owner says pull down your pants and the gerbil gives him the best blowjob of his life. the man takes the gerbil home and lets it run around the house and his wife jumps up on the chair and says what the hell is that the man replies just teach it to cook and clean and get the fuck out

LMAO! dats gangsta!

how do black parents stop their kids from jumping on the bed?

they put velcro on the ceiling

3 nuns die & go to heaven, but before they enter the pearly gates the voice of god comes out & says "you nuns have been living your lives according to the bible almost your entire lives. before you enter heaven each one of you must answer correctly a question of general knowledge from the bible". so he asked the first nun "who were adam & eve" & she says "thats easy. the first man & woman". "you may enter" god replied. as the gates open bells start ringing (DING DING DING DING) & confetti drops from the sky & theres a big celebration going on inside the gates. the other 2 nuns cant wait to get in. so he proceeds on to nun #2. "In what form was satan when he told adam & eve to eat the apple". she replies "Thats an easy one god. it was a snake". DING DING DING, confetti drops once again as the gates open. every one inside celebrates & parties like wild animals. nun #3 full of anticipation is awaiting her question. once again he ask" What Was The First Thing On Eve's Mind When She Ate The Apple".with a confused look on her face, she thinks to herself "i dont know This shit". after hours of thinking & contemplating she looks up & yells " DAMMIT LORD, THATS A HARD ONE". ding ding ding ding, the gates open as the lord says "you may enter my child"

A man comes home from work amd tells his wife "I made an extra 50 dollers today" She says "how?" He says "the guys at work dared me 2 stick my dick in the pickle slicer." She says "you did'nt do it did u?" He says "yes, I got the money did'nt I?" She says well, let me see it." He whips it out and she says "it looks the same as it did when you left." He says "of course it does" She says "but what about the pickle slicer?" He says "SHE LIKED IT"

You Guys Dont Like Jokes Much Do You?