Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toddler Killed By Police

Default Re: Toddler Killed By Police

but there are people out there who aren't in the right mindframe and as a officer of the PEACE you are suppose to be trained to handle these situations without resorting to this kind of violence, the first thing they did when he fired at them is fired back, yeah that's preserving the peace

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by whaeva
    WRONG.... look up da shyt that happened in Waco Texas.. they were *white*
    are you talking about a bomb?

So if someone was shooting at you, you wouldn't shoot back at all? lol

ok from what i gaither thier was a raid on some dudes compound in waco...didnt they use gas? if so your WRONG statement hits you right in your fucking face cause police didnt use gas on this dude

american cops are psycho's look at them on tv, they fucking pull a gun out if someone is speeding its rediculous.. pisses me off how some people can be so stupid..

this is off-topic but, im watching this nature program now.. its about these bears in a national park, the bears get hungry so they go into the park lot and break into people car's for food, if they are caught doing it, the bear could have it's life taken all because people are to stupid and obey rules which state 'DONT BRING FOOD TO THE PARK'. SO WHYKILL THE BEAR? its not doing anything wrong, if they dont want them to come into contact with people dont fucking make national parks for people to view them. its so fucking dumb.
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Oh man, that is some depressing shit. I love to see that everyone has a big heart and is talking about important issues like this. True, we should not form too solid of an opinion before we know all the facts. I like to think that there are good police officers out there. However, the fact that 90 shots were fired does seem quite excessive. Love to the family of the child and the man that was shot, regardless of his ignorance and selfishness.

Divine Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    here's a thought HE WAS USING HER AS A HOSTAGE

are you justifying police killing a 2 year old girl?
    I'm justifying it. When this happened last week I knew some fools would be outraged by this. Use some damn intellect. Dude was a devil. He came out firing with his kid as a shield. What should the police do? Should they let him shoot mad people but save his "precious little baby's life"? That piece of shit murdered his own child.

you have the same mentality as the cops who killed the kid

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingidivine
    I'm justifying it. When this happened last week I knew some fools would be outraged by this. Use some damn intellect. Dude was a devil. He came out firing with his kid as a shield. What should the police do? Should they let him shoot mad people but save his "precious little baby's life"? That piece of shit murdered his own child.
    I Understand what you're saying but in this situation the Police should barricade off the street in a four block radius and let a negotiator talk the guy down U dont just use force while an innocent child is in harms way thats just bullshit tactics its shows there intent its to cull the masses and any crazy idiot that goes nuts regardless of what lives are involved

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    they say it's the first time in 38 years that a hostage died during a SWAT standoff too
    thats pretty crazy, but im not sure i believe it. didnt mad hostages die in the infamous west hollywood shootout?

as for the toddler, its not like they were scared by him walkin around with a squirt gun or something, they had a reason. that doesnt justify it but sometimes you gotta make sacrifices.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!

read what BigBen said, i agree with him

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    I Understand what you're saying but in this situation the Police should barricade off the street in a four block radius and let a negotiator talk the guy down U dont just use force while an innocent child is in harms way thats just bullshit tactics its shows there intent its to cull the masses and any crazy idiot that goes nuts regardless of what lives are involved

Yea i agree that they should've handled the situation better with gas or a sniper or something rather then what they did. And whoever said that american cops are the worst needs to watch more news. there are some good cops and bad cops in every unit in every country.