Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

i could not read all that but i read some of it and yes weed will never be made legal because there is too much money to be lost by it.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Why couldn't you read all of it?

its too long and the small print strains my eyes

yeah, they'll take the THC out of it, and soften it up, then they'll come to us for the real shit, Who care's what they do.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Word, Massive. Well put and its nice to see Im not the only one who likes to get a bit wordy. Word is Born! Check out this shit if you want, these people are crazy. We all know there is not really seperation of church and state. Im surprised no one has tried to hang those fucks by their own loophole!
    http://www.mindspring.com/~careyb/rframe.html <<<Crazy People
    http://www.mindspring.com/~careyb/rf_frst.html <<<Get Em

first off, i smoke weed. not everyday but weekly mostly b/c i like the affects it has when i mix it with alcohol, mainly i dont get all sloppy and i can drink longer without passing out or puking. with that said....
    legalizing weed would in america would screw up alot of things including:

health and healthcare

the workforce and economy.

the justice system and policing.

there are more reasons legalizing would be bad, of course, and overall i think it would be a bad idea to legalize weed. its still a drug, its still addicting, and too many americans wouldn't use responsibly (too many already don't). many americans (the youngsters) would think its a free-for-all, and we'd loose alot of otherwise good citizens because they wouldn't see any consequence for smoking as much dope as possible just b/c its "legal, dude".
    Psalm 27

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
    Word, Massive. Well put and its nice to see Im not the only one who likes to get a bit wordy.

Thanx yo, I can't help it... When I'm passionate about something I learn everything I can about it. Hip-Hop, Astronomy, Martial Arts, etc... Especially Marijuana though, I'm on a small indie-label called "ERBaL MiNdED PrOdUcTi0Nz" so I have to know what I'm talking about because I face quite a bit of criticism for promoting the use of marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    its too long and the small print strains my eyes
    I made the text bigger just for you.

What about alcohal Ox? I mean that shit has a WAY larger negative effect on most of those items you listed. Should we then make liquor illegal? I mean the statistics are undeniable when it comes to the amount of death, destruction and chaos that alcohal causes as opposed to marijuana. Im not trying to disrespect your opinion, I just think that facts are facts. And also its not the governments job to keep an eye on the kids and teach them responsibilty and morals, it a family's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
    I do see your points and have thought about all those myself. I only smoke chronic now but I have pretty much tried everything and done enough drugs to last a lifetime. I have made a lot of money and smoked a lot of free weed in my life because it was illegal.

But the truth is that the cost of weed would go down if it were legalized, in most places anyway, and the quality would go way up. Plus the fact that we are loading up our jails with non-violent criminals. I say save the space for the child abusers, rapists and murderers.

I am sure those that make their money off selling chronic would find a better approach or another avenue.

Just my thoughts. I can see no one really appreciated my "Legalize marijuana by religion" post. Thats ok, Im used to being misunderstood.

Oh, and sorry my post was long, Ive caught some shit for that too- just trying to speak my mind and we all have differents ways I guess.
    I agree with this.. If it WAS, in fact, legal, the quality of the bud would go way up and the price would NOT go up, it would go down.. The only reason it costs so much now is BECAUSE its illegal. You have to take 'risk' factors into consideration..

You would most likely be ID'd for it.. but fuck it, you get ID'd for alcohol, I know 13 Y.O. kids who walk around and chug 40's like they do it everyday. ID's never stopped any minor from purchasing anything.. Just get a hook up.. if you have a dealer now, he should be more than happy to SHOW ID to a desk clerk and purchase it legally.

Anybody have ANY idea whatsoever how many people are in prison right now for merely being caught with A JOINT!? its fuckin pathatic, marijuana is NO WORSE for you than cigarettes and alcohol OR the combination of the two.. Like homie said, save room for the rapists, murderers, and child molesters.

If your making money off selling marijuana, than your only PROVING to 'the man' that its exactly what they think it is... Young ass, immature, little kids get their hands on the shit, and the public see's it, it BLOWS out of proportion.. Keep it in the hands of Adults who can keep it safe, at least for a little bit, until all the rumors die down.. Prove to them that it does nothing more than heighten your awareness.. entertainment, ya know? fuck it, im rambling.. im high
    P.I.R
    We're concieted, and we love it!

bottom line is weed isnt illegal because its harmful. its a business issue.

Thats crazy but I dont smoke weed so it doesnt matter to me

yeah i dont either, its just kinda crazy how the government doesnt really give a shit about the people it serves.

oh well...

Veteran Member

tobacco corporations will put more toxic shit into weed to make it more addictive, thus inventing a leading killer along with cigs. do you really want drug heads outta jail if there will be another lethality on the market.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!

I hear you guys. And I understand that if it doesnt affect you, it really isnt a big deal. But it is to me. I smoke weed everyday, Im not lazy, I just really like the shit. Like method man said "its like natures way of saying 'Hi!'" I also know that I have a good job, support my family, am kind and compassionate to the people I meet. I sure dont think I belong in jail.
    I can understand fears that corporations or whoever would be putting shit in your weed to make it more addictive or whatever. But I guarantee you the day it was legalized (or at least de-criminalized) I would be growing the fuck out of that shit (If I dont already) So what I am saying is that I am smart enough to know better, as everyone should be.

I smoke cigarettes too (trying to quit) and I know that shit is way bad for me, but I make the concious decision to do that. I also have a child and my ass will be outside smoking in 50 below zero weather before I will ever smoke around my kid or lead her to believe it is an ok thing.
    I mean, yeah, corporations/government is fucked up, but lets not stop holding ourselves accountable for our actions. Twinkies are bad for you and will probably give you cancer. So are cigarettes, weed, soda pop, alcohal, sugars, fake sugars........... See what Im trying to say?