Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Why do you say that?

That one short pass play with Florida State's wide receiver near the end of the game was horrible defense. Also Weniston didn't really have a good game until the end. Some people weren't giving Auburn a chance and were big undercards, but they dominated most of the game.

Two Miami Hurricanes players booted off team after raping girl

https://gma.yahoo.com/univ-miami-foo...opstories.html

when is Florida St's QB going to stop being such an idiot?

probably when he sucks in the NFL

Banned

Jameis the Rapist

The south is just embarAssing. Letting this backwoods Bubba Gumps into college because they can run fast. LOL Trent Richardson was illiterate.

He was found to be not guilty.

Anu Solomon best freshman QB, Kaaya right there behind him. Jalen Hurd best fresh RB. dude is NFL built to be a beast.

Chuckie Keeton out for the yr.sucks. no one will get to know how good he is now.

Vernon Adams Jr might be the next Russell Wilson.

Halliday and Doughty, best pocket QBs in the game.

tough loss for my FAU OWls last night against the abysmal FIU.

Ole Miss has the best Defense in college. they'll knock off Bama.

i think everyone should start showing some respect to them but if not today then by satuday night they will realize the greatness of that 2ndary.

vols will beat florida. pig howards one of the most versatile players in NCAA. worley is good given time. marquez north is a stud. almost beat UGA minus some of their top WRs.

florida shoulda lost to Kentucky but got screwed on the OT game tying TD that came after 00's on the play clock. the stoops brother has done wonders there. that 4-2-5 he runs is deadly.

michigan fans wishing they had rich rod back lol, he's done great at Zona.

I think Notre Dame will beat FSU.

that young QB Swoopes at Texas is gonna expose overrated Baylor this week.
    Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 10-03-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Banned

Hoke won that sugar bowl with rich rods spread guys.

I don't think there is any dominant team this year.

The playoff should be awesome.

Oregon is always overhyped. I'm not saying they aren't a good team but they aren't a top 3 team like they have been rated every year.

I'm not sold on the Mississippi teams they get a lot of hype because they play in the sec. But they still have to prove it.

LSU has fallen off quite a bit due to losing a lot of underclass men. But their biggest issue has been shitty QB play. They won't contend until they find one.

I'm not sold on a&m ....I think the whole sec west is overhyped but most of the sec rides off the successes of Saban and Urban Meyer.

Florida is looking more like Michigan every week. If they don't hire someone good after the inevitable firing of muschamp they are in major trouble.

Not sold on Notre Dame yet. A win over Standord would be big but I don't think they are good enough in the secondary nor do they have enough playmakers on offense.

Georgia is overrated but that's an every year thing.

I think Oklahoma has a solid team.

FSU plays a popcorn schedule again so they should make the playoff.

I haven't watched Auburn yet so I'm holding back judgement but my guess is there luck was greater than their talent last year.

Michigan St. Doesn't have the same dominant defense as last year.

Nebraska is one dimensional.

I think Ohio State has the most talent by far in the big ten and will show it by the end of the year but I don't think they get in the playoff even if they run the table because of the Va tech loss.

Other than that it's wide open this year.
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-03-2014 at 12:12 PM.

told ya'll bout Ole Miss man. that defense is not to be slept on anymore. the 2ndary is the strong point, they have straight hitters and hammers back there. their front 7 isnt too shabby either. eli's school held amari cooper one of if not the best WR's in the game under 100 which is no easy task. kept him outta the ENDZONE.

their only weakness and its a big one is the running game. with a defense like there's they need to be able to run the rock. they have some talented WR's especially in treadwell and bo wallace is a very solid QB. he's an Eli, where when he's on he's great but he can single handily cost his team games. he was throwing some perfect balls today though.

oregon is always sorry on D and they're the flavor of the month right now [years really] but they always end up letting their front runners down.

agreed about tAMU, i dislike kenny trill's attitude. he seems to be more about the exposure than the game itself, which he has plenty of, but it's hard to root for a guy like that. anyone who nicknames themselves is always a dooch. they should have lost last week. dak prescott is a stud. outlayed TRILL with the efficiency. kenny is still one helluva QB but more team and less Kenny and he'll be fine.

florida finally benched their scrub Driskel and went to Miami high school legend Treon Harris outta Booker T washington. what took so long? all of the Florida QBs that transfered because Muschamp thought Jeff was bettere are out there playing better than him in murphy and brissett, now harris more than likely.

stanford is not far behind ole miss DEFENSIVELY, ND got a huge win today. they are for real. i think they will beat FSU. malik zaire is next in line and is going to be a great QB once he takes over for golson.

i liked what i saw from young swoopes at Texas but he got a dose of that freshman medicine today. i had them upsetting baylor, oops.

there really isnt a true #1 but when you figure how banged up FSU is, they are it. theyre gonna be getting guys back throughout the year but will they still be undefeated? i doubt it i have ND knocking them off. but they'll more than likely still make the playoff because they'll only lose once and it'll be to one of the best teams right now.

really sucks about taysum hill. BYU was prolly going undfeated. they probably lose to UCF next week now.

arizona state won on a hail mary with 00 left. both arizona teams now have hail marys to win the game with no time remainig.

big test for Halliday next week that the scouts will weigh heavy going in to the draft. interested to see how he does.

auburn and miss state.
    ole miss and TAMU.
    cinci and miami..syke
    oregon and ucla.
    tcu and baylor.
    arizona and usc.

not as loaded as this week but theres some doozys next week. im looking at the ole miss TAMU game. miss has to keep the momentum up while TAMU will be pissed off angry for a big victory to make up for today. auburn and miss state on paper is game of the week but i think zona/USC will end up being the most exciting.

forgot to mentionmy garbage canes but wait im not. im mentioning the rambling wreck from tech. 9 different ball carriers. their option is best ive seen in a while. pretty good game vs duke next week it should be.

Banned

Not surprised Miss St. Beat down a&m. They have a nice team but a &am plays no defense.

I was impressed with Ole Miss. The played solid defense against the Bama rushing attack.

Blake Sims is decent but he doesn't have the leadership of McCarron yet and that's going to hurt Bama late in big games when they need that game winning drive.

Oklahoma can't stop anyone. Big 12 has been like that for awhile. A lot of spread passing attacks and nobody who can stop it.

Notre DAme won an ugly game. Their schedule isn't as tough as it looked on paper but I don't think they have much of a chance to upset FSU.

I think the PAC 12 has a collection of decent teams but none is complete and only Stanford plays defense and they have lost twice already.

Auburn looked great but I think LSU is terrible this year and may lose up to 5 games.

Michigan States defense looked good. I think the winner of the Ohio StAte/ MSU game in east Lansing eventually wins the big ten.

The sec west... It's still anyone's to win. I was impressed with the Miss teams they earned the praise.

--- University Of Cincinnati Football Advisor Arrested For Rubbing His Penis Against 73-Year-Old’s Butt At The Grocery Store

According to police, a University of Cincinnati football advisor was arrested after being caught on surveillance cameras repeatedly rubbing his exposed penis against the buttocks of a 73-year-old supermarket employee.

Antrione Archer, 28, apparently exposed himself multiple times at the Fort Mitchell, Kentucky Kroger store, and was caught on camera rubbing his penis on the employee as she was bending down trying to help him locate vitamins.

Archer, who confessed to the, um, rubbings, was recently fired from his job as the director of player welfare and development after his employer, the University of Cincinnati, learned of his arrest.

http://crimefeed.com/2014/10/monday-...ythmic-nature/

notre dame has a shot vs FSU because mainly FSU is so banged up but ND is just solid this year even if.

kentucky has a nice defense too. they have tons of players that are next level caliber. JuCo transfer AJ Stamps deserves rec. alvin dupree is a monster, he had more solo tackles last year than clowney and ford both who went 1st rd. their base 3-4 isnt that sexy but their nickle package is up there with ole miss.

plus they have a slew of good young RBs and WRs. i dont think towles deserves all that praise yet but hes been having a solid soph yr his first full yr as a starter. they have a tough schedule after this week thru the rest of the yr and think theyre woth giving a watch when available. they should be undefeated, florida threw the gwing TD pass with 00 on the playclock in that 3rd OT.

miss state should knock off auburn. marshall is overrated imo while prescott looks like the real deal. state can shut down that run game. auburn was lucky to beat KSTATE and its time they make way for the true beasts of the SEC.

davante parker is back for lville. hell more than likely be the top WR pick, top 3 at least barring something drastic. gardners been out tho but he says he's 100% and should be back. that could be a good one but clemsons hot since changing to watson so it could be a blowout.

alabama will be lucky to get past arkanasas and their 6'9 left tackle dan skipper.

marlon mack could bust out vs ECU. ECU's Cardin and Hardy are next level talents i like them but its in Tampa and Mack's been quiet lately. hes gonna wanna gget his name out there against a quality team that isn't that great on defense.

looking to see what anu solomon and the boys do at home with USC. this is a big trap game. USC has fallen off since BC but no one in their rghtmind had ZOna #10 at thsi point, did they get gassed up?

Banned

We'll I think Miss State has earned the no. 1 ranking if we are talking this years resume.

While I think the are good, I do not think they are dominant. Auburn is flawed and one dimensional on offense. Defense ain't scaring anybody.

Bama.. This is a transition year for them. Definitely some holes on both the offensive and defensive lines.

Ole Miss beat A &M if I recall correct? Solid win but again I was never big on TAMU.

But Ole Miss would be in my top 3 with FSU at 3.

The ND at 4.

Looking forward to that FSU/ND game. I think FSU wins but it will be close until the 4th.

Outside of that Oregon had a nice redemption game against UCLA. I never saw UCLA as true contenders but it was a good win.

Oklahoma kinda struggled with Texas and I think it is an indictment on Oklahomas D.

For all the shit the Big Ten took they aren't nearly as bad as the media aka SECSPN has made them out.

It's still coming down to OSU/MSU tho.

But a couple of good RBs in Coleman of IND and Abdullah of NEB.

And teams still play defense there.

Looking forward to another good day of ball.

And if I'm Urban Meyer, J.T. Barrett is my QB no matter what next year. Braxton gets moved to H-back ( the Percy harvin role). Best thing that Brax could do for his pro career.